• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2023-2024

Denver don't got it tonight. Tonight could be the night the Lakers break the curse.

@mrjurrs
@noonereal
@multivita-man
@armycowboy

I like what they have done in Denver by promoting team basketball. I have no idea why a statement as verifiable as the one I made is so controversial unless you guys are just trolling me out of boredom.

Lots of teams attempt this and never has one accomplished it without tons of luck.

The Nets did this and wound up with a good team but it was not till they traded them all to get Harden, Durant and Kyrie on the same time that they got to the level Denver is on.

Sorry, second round picks don't win you a championship or land a league MVP on your team.

Denver wanted another scrimmage before the next round.

Yeah, I guess the Lakers really didn't want to go out sorry 2 years in a row.

Yeah, I guess the Lakers really didn't want to go out sorry 2 years in a row.

The series has been more competitive than one would assume by looking at Denver's 3-1 advantage. The Lakers had disastrous 3rd quarters in games 1 and 3 and blew a 20-point advantage in game 2. Denver's still gonna take this but it wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers win another and force a game 6.

Back
Top Bottom