• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My dog is protected. I'm surprised the magidiots didn't order it.

There are other uses, some just starting to be understood with great potential.
Toward the end...

I've got 2 dogs. One of them will put up a fuss if he has to go first. IF the other one takes the med without a fuss, the other one is fine and happy.
It's almost like he thinks I'm going to give him something horrible. Geez. :)
Hahah!

One of my 3 is like that.

She watches the others and waits. Then she’ll take hers.

It cracks me up.

View attachment 67501600
From Australia, no perscription needed.
Years ago when I had 5 Huskies in my house this is what I dosed them with every month but a higher dosage.
One of my 3 is like that.

She watches the others and waits. Then she’ll take hers.

It ceracks me up.
They must taste like shit, because my Huskies would look at me like "are you kidding?" Wrap them in sliced cheese and they will fight over it, and you sit back and smile! All meds in my house are dispensed in cheese!

My dogs will eat anything peanut butter or cheese. They prefer both.

Back
Top Bottom