• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Conspiracy Theory.

kjwins

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There is a tiny group of rich people that control our government. Also known as the 1/10 of the 1%. They push neoliberalism & globalization. Their goal is to collect as much wealth as they can & turn 75 to 80 % of the worlds population into surfs. Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have. They own most of the News Papers & all of the mainstream media. Most of our politicians & leaders. Wall St, Major Corporations, just about everything.

New World Order? Maybe. But I don't think their that organized. More than likely a group of rich psychopaths with a similar mind set. Ever notice how people with a ton of money are a bit goofy. Like they don't live in the real world, and they don't.

Most if not all of this group knows something is coming. Be it revolution, Climate Change, nuclear war or maybe the government growing a set of balls & start doing the will of the people.

Me personally. I think they know Climate Change is real, or their corporations and industry are polluting the environment so bad. they know it will not be able to sustain a growing population. This will lead to a whole lot of people becoming desperate & chaos will become the norm everywhere.

So what is to become of this group & their wealth. Well their building massive bunkers underground. Full of everything they need to keep their life style. Heavily guarded & safe from whatever disaster is happening on the surface. So while we all suffer & maybe die. There lives won't change one bit.

Just a theory, don't know if I should write a book, or make a movie. LOL

Last edited:
There is a tiny group of rich people that control our government. Also known as the 1/10 of the 1%. They push neoliberalism & globalization. Their goal is to collect as much wealth as they can & turn 75 to 80 % of the worlds population into surfs. Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have. They own most of the News Papers & all of the mainstream media. Most of our politicians & leaders. Wall St, Major Corporations, just about everything.

New World Order? Maybe. But I don't think their that organized. More than likely a group of rich psychopaths with a similar mind set. Ever notice how people with a ton of money are a bit goofy. Like they don't live in the real world, and they don't.

Most if not all of this group knows something is coming. Be it revolution, Climate Change, nuclear war or maybe the government growing a set of balls & start doing the will of the people.

Me personally. I think they know Climate Change is real, or their corporations and industry are polluting the environment so bad. they know it will not be able to sustain a growing population. This will lead to a whole lot of people becoming desperate & chaos will become the norm everywhere.

So what is to become of this group & their wealth. Well their building massive bunkers underground. Full of everything they need to keep their life style. Heavily guarded & safe from whatever disaster is happening on the surface. So while we all suffer & maybe die. There lives won't change one bit.

Rip it up Fledouche.

Its called an Oligarchy and it is the natural result of unbridled capitalism. Without regulation capitalism runs amok and destroys itself with greed.. We are surely heading in that direction but I am not so sure it is unstoppable yet. Those that predict chaos are rarely correct in my experience.

Its called an Oligarchy and it is the natural result of unbridled capitalism. Without regulation capitalism runs amok and destroys itself with greed.. We are surely heading in that direction but I am not so sure it is unstoppable yet. Those that predict chaos are rarely correct in my experience.

Yes Thank You. So do you think we are in the late stages of capitalism as Marx predicted? Lets hope there is no chaos, but I would not bet against it. There are a lot of angry people, & guns in this country with a culture of violence.

Well...

This is the perfect forum for much of the above....

For example:

"Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have. "

Hyperbolic nonsense. Any look at the laws passed in the last 200+ years will show this to be blatantly untrue.

And "their building massive bunkers underground. Full of everything they need to keep their life style. Heavily guarded & safe from whatever disaster is happening on the surface. So while we all suffer & maybe die. There lives won't change one bit."?

Really?

Please share.... Who? Where?

Well...

This is the perfect forum for much of the above....

For example:

"Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have. "

Hyperbolic nonsense. Any look at the laws passed in the last 200+ years will show this to be blatantly untrue.

And "their building massive bunkers underground. Full of everything they need to keep their life style. Heavily guarded & safe from whatever disaster is happening on the surface. So while we all suffer & maybe die. There lives won't change one bit."?

Really?

Please share.... Who? Where?

I knew I could count you. Your all right man.

As for our laws, what about the tax laws that let these people get away with paying no tax's & hiding billions overseas.

Who, the 1/10 of one percent. Were, have you never seen the documentary on the company building a shelter out of an old nuclear missile silo. I think a spot goes for something like 2 Million.

I knew I could count you. Your all right man.

As for our laws, what about the tax laws that let these people get away with paying no tax's & hiding billions overseas.

Who, the 1/10 of one percent. Were, have you never seen the documentary on the company building a shelter out of an old nuclear missile silo. I think a spot goes for something like 2 Million.

Tax law is but a small fraction of the laws out there....

Traffic laws... What effect do they have on Mr. Megabucks? Anti-trust law, same question. HIPAA, same question. EPA regulations, same question. Welfare, same question. FDA regulations, same question. The list goes on, and on, and on....

And a company built out a old nuclear missile silo? Nice.

Have you scheduled your spot?

Tax law is but a small fraction of the laws out there....

Traffic laws... What effect do they have on Mr. Megabucks? Anti-trust law, same question. HIPAA, same question. EPA regulations, same question. Welfare, same question. FDA regulations, same question. The list goes on, and on, and on....

And a company built out a old nuclear missile silo? Nice.

Have you scheduled your spot?

So you don't think there is a different set of laws for those with a ton of money? How many of those bankers in 2007 went to jail. Zero.

Not a company. Its a shelter for people that can afford it. Hell No I don't have a spot. If I had that much money do you think I would be sitting here talking to you.

So you don't think there is a different set of laws for those with a ton of money? How many of those bankers in 2007 went to jail. Zero.

Not a company. Its a shelter for people that can afford it. Hell No I don't have a spot. If I had that much money do you think I would be sitting here talking to you.

More than likely the richer you are the more and better lawyers and accountants you can afford....

So... Welfare, Traffic laws, Anti-trust law, HIPAA, EPA regulations.... How are they enriching the elite?

Around 20,000 laws passed each year. How many are tax law?

More than likely the richer you are the more and better lawyers and accountants you can afford....

So... Welfare, Traffic laws, Anti-trust law, HIPAA, EPA regulations.... How are they enriching the elite?

Around 20,000 laws passed each year. How many are tax law?

Also the politicians & law makers you can buy. But yes lawyers and accountants also.

Welfare has been cut many times, less tax's on the rich. Traffic Laws, I don't think they care about. HIPAA not sure what this has to do with rich people. EPA regulations are always being changed for corporations. Many are trying to do away with the EPA.

Yes Thank You. So do you think we are in the late stages of capitalism as Marx predicted? Lets hope there is no chaos, but I would not bet against it. There are a lot of angry people, & guns in this country with a culture of violence.

People have been claiming the end of capitalism is near for generations and yet here it is still existing.

Also the politicians & law makers you can buy. But yes lawyers and accountants also.

Welfare has been cut many times, less tax's on the rich. Traffic Laws, I don't think they care about. HIPAA not sure what this has to do with rich people. EPA regulations are always being changed for corporations.

And yet many of those laws HINDER the accumulation of wealth....

I notice you left out Anti-Trust law.

EPA regulations have tightened over the last 40 years.

FDA regulations ditto.

20.000 or so laws..... Think about that for a moment.

Looks like "Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have" is busted.....

People have been claiming the end of capitalism is near for generations and yet here it is still existing.

I don't think Marx predicted a time or place. Just the signs to look for.

And yet many of those laws HINDER the accumulation of wealth....

I notice you left out Anti-Trust law.

EPA regulations have tightened over the last 40 years.

FDA regulations ditto.

20.000 or so laws..... Think about that for a moment.

Looks like "Most every law passed by our government is designed to make them more wealthy or to keep the wealth they have" is busted.....

Do you really think that there is fair competition in our so called free market.

EPA funding is being cut all the time. Look at that mine that polluted the Colorado river. People in Flint Michigan are drinking water with lead in it, & nobody is doing a dam thing about it.

FDA is a joke. How many people die every year from prescription drugs. Look all the food recalls. Were the only country that lets drug companies advertise on TV, mostly crap that nobody needs. Obama Care is a ****ing joke.

Where are your sources? Or at the very least, links to current events detailing this trend.

Do you really think that there is fair competition in our so called free market.

EPA funding is being cut all the time. Look at that mine that polluted the Colorado river. People in Flint Michigan are drinking water with lead in it, & nobody is doing a dam thing about it.

FDA is a joke. How many people die every year from prescription drugs. Look all the food recalls. Were the only country that lets drug companies advertise on TV, mostly crap that nobody needs. Obama Care is a ****ing joke.

How old are you?

Do you remember smog days so bad in the LA basin schools were let out and it hurt to breath.

When was the last time a river or lake caught fire?

Restrictions on coal use. Clean air act. Restrictions on what can be dumped in land fills.

There are more examples.

As to the FDA, new drugs are being introduced every day. Some will have side effects. How do we know? The FDA mandates disclosure.

The advertising is irrelevant.

So, anti trust law.

You keep avoiding that one.

Where are your sources? Or at the very least, links to current events detailing this trend.

What kind of sources are you looking for? Web sites, video, books, people.

How old are you?

Do you remember smog days so bad in the LA basin schools were let out and it hurt to breath.

When was the last time a river or lake caught fire?

Restrictions on coal use. Clean air act. Restrictions on what can be dumped in land fills.

There are more examples.

As to the FDA, new drugs are being introduced every day. Some will have side effects. How do we know? The FDA mandates disclosure.

The advertising is irrelevant.

So, anti trust law.

You keep avoiding that one.

Is there not smog in LA anymore? Its not like Beijing were all our jobs & industry are now located. But its still there.

Can't water that is polluted by fracking, catch fire? Right out of peoples taps.

Many drugs are not even tested by the FDA. Remember a drug call Vioxx

Vioxx – Side Effects, Uses & Interactions

anti trust laws. The playing field is level for all of us? Do we even have a free market? Do we even have capitalism?

catch you tomorrow, going to bed.

Someone has seen the Big Short recently :roll:

As for our laws, what about the tax laws that let these people get away with paying no tax's
What laws are those?
And what do you mean by no taxes?

& hiding billions overseas.
Hiding? iLOL
It is the person's money why should they not be able to keep it overseas?

have you never seen the documentary on the company building a shelter out of an old nuclear missile silo. I think a spot goes for something like 2 Million.
And?
What someone else does with their property is none of your business.

Welfare has been cut many times,
And? So what if it is cut, it shouldn't exist like it does anyway.

Mental note kjwins knows about the bunkers, we will have to fill them in and build new ones

Is there not smog in LA anymore? Its not like Beijing were all our jobs & industry are now located. But its still there.

Can't water that is polluted by fracking, catch fire? Right out of peoples taps.

Many drugs are not even tested by the FDA. Remember a drug call Vioxx

Vioxx – Side Effects, Uses & Interactions

anti trust laws. The playing field is level for all of us? Do we even have a free market? Do we even have capitalism?

How old are you?

Do you remember smog days so bad in the LA basin schools were let out and it hurt to breath? Yes or no?
How Los Angeles Began to Put its Smoggy Days Behind | Laws That Shaped LA | Departures Columns | KCET

And vioxx?

80,000,000 or so used the drug... Under long-term, high-dosage use there were side effects.

Wiki:

In addition to its own studies, on September 23, 2004, Merck apparently received information about new research by the FDA that supported previous findings of increased risk of heart attack among rofecoxib users (Grassley, 2004). FDA analysts estimated that Vioxx caused between 88,000 and 139,000 heart attacks, 30 to 40 percent of which were probably fatal, in the five years the drug was on the market

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Being cut all the time?

Fiscal Year Enacted Budget Workforce

FY 2015 $8,139,887,000 TBD
FY 2014 $8,200,000,000 15,408
FY 2013 $7,901,104,000 15,913
FY 2012 $8,449,385,000 17,106
FY 2011 $8,682,117,000 17,359
FY 2010 $10,297,864,000 17,278
FY 2009 $7,643,674,000 17,049
FY 2008 $7,472,324,000 16,916
FY 2007 $7,725,130,000 17,072
FY 2006 $7,617,416,000 17,355