• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow Attack - NEOCONS Are Behind This

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In my opinion, the NeoCons have orchestrated this attack in Moscow. And of course they and their shills are now quickly screaming "ISIS did it!"

Likewise, after the October 7 atrocity in Israel, there was soon a big bomb blast in Iran which killed many. Then too, as now, the same shills immediately screamed "ISIS did it!"
But Iran didn't seem to agree - they felt they knew better - and that's why they quickly launched a missile attack against neighboring Pakistan (a country which NeoCon Victoria Nuland had suddenly visited immediately prior to the bomb blast in Iran)

Right now, the NeoCons are desperate and fearful of losing power in Washington. So they're desperately hoping to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, which they hope they can use to hang onto power in DC.
NeoCons would use any angry response from Putin as their pretext to say "Aha! I told you Putin was crazy! We must fight him even harder!"
They and the Democrat-led Deep State did the same thing to Trump, exploiting January 6 to claim "Aha! I told you Trump was fascist dictator! We must lock him up!"

Desperate NeoCons are desperate. They don't care if they risk provoking WW3.

Feel free to sneer and flame me.

In my opinion, the NeoCons have orchestrated this attack in Moscow. And of course they and their shills are now quickly screaming "ISIS did it!"

Likewise, after the October 7 atrocity in Israel, there was soon a big bomb blast in Iran which killed many. Then too, as now, the same shills immediately screamed "ISIS did it!"
But Iran didn't seem to agree - they felt they knew better - and that's why they quickly launched a missile attack against neighboring Pakistan (a country which NeoCon Victoria Nuland had suddenly visited immediately prior to the bomb blast in Iran)

Right now, the NeoCons are desperate and fearful of losing power in Washington. So they're desperately hoping to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, which they hope they can use to hang onto power in DC.
NeoCons would use any angry response from Putin as their pretext to say "Aha! I told you Putin was crazy! We must fight him even harder!"
They and the Democrat-led Deep State did the same thing to Trump, exploiting January 6 to claim "Aha! I told you Trump was fascist dictator! We must lock him up!"

I'm curious. Where in Russia do you live?

WOW. Keep pissing off ISIS! They've claimed responsibility for this. How dare you give their thunder to something that doesn't even exist! 😆

Putin says it was the Ukrainians. You know something he doesn’t?

We don't need your permission to sneer. Yeah, Putin doesn't have any others pissed at him but the Neo-Cons.... :rolleyes:

More like his long-term enemies now see a much-weakened tyrant and are taking advantage of his distraction to hit him. Not the first Muslim attack in Russia and as long as Putty Boy continues to run the corrupt and dysfunctional third world nation with nukes- it won't be the last... ✌️

Can you name a couple of these neocons who orchestrated this?

Can you also start a thread on how Russia orchestrated the Biden Impeachment Inquiry in the House?

That would be much more accurate.

I think we can stop right here.
Feel free to keep sneering - it's all you have
I'm curious. Where in Russia do you live?
Those who fall back on McCarthyite taunts only show how they have nothing else to fall back on
WOW. Keep pissing off ISIS! They've claimed responsibility for this. How dare you give their thunder to something that doesn't even exist! 😆
Funny how "ISIS" seems to always be claiming responsibility for attacks on NeoCon enemies.
After October 7, there was soon a major bomb blast in Iran -- and "ISIS" immediately claimed responsibility (according to western media intensely repeating this on full-blast)

The NeoCons are propping up the "Ukrainians" (ie. the NeoCons have turned the Ukrainians into their cannon-fodder)

Putin allowed IS to commit the attack so he could blame Ukraine and mobilize 300,000 more Russians to replace the 300,000 who were killed in his illegal war in Ukraine. He is the desperate one. BTW ISIS has released exclusive video of the attack verifying their responsibility for it.

Can you name a couple of these neocons who orchestrated this?
This can be easily googled

This can be easily googled

@Fletch asked which neoconservatives you believe allegedly orchestrated this attack in Russia, not what neoconservatism was.

Feel free to keep sneering - it's all you have

Those who fall back on McCarthyite taunts only show how they have nothing else to fall back on

Funny how "ISIS" seems to always be claiming responsibility for attacks on NeoCon enemies.
After October 7, there was soon a major bomb blast in Iran -- and "ISIS" immediately claimed responsibility (according to western media intensely repeating this on full-blast)

The NeoCons are propping up the "Ukrainians" (ie. the NeoCons have turned the Ukrainians into their cannon-fodder)
Russia said ISIS claimed responsibility. Is your prescious Russia lying? On second thought, they lie about everything just like trump... but you'd better believe the sneering will commence! 🤭 :ROFLMAO: PS: NeoCons are fictional......🤭😆

You know we have a conspiracy theory forum, right?

Putin allowed IS to commit the attack so he could blame Ukraine and mobilize 300,000 more Russians to replace the 300,000 who were killed in his illegal war in Ukraine. He is the desperate one. BTW ISIS has released exclusive video of the attack verifying their responsibility for it.

The latter point does not require the first. While Russian security forces may not have taken our warnings seriously, that is not the same as "Putin allowed ISIS to commit this attack"

Russia said ISIS claimed responsibility. Is your prescious Russia lying? On second thought, they lie about everything just like trump... but you'd better believe the sneering will commence! 🤭 :ROFLMAO: PS: NeoCons are fictional......🤭😆

Russia said this was not ISIS

You'll notice that "ISIS" never seems to attack Israel. Coincidence?

In terms of raw political advantage, I kind of appreciate it. This kind of stuff discredits other (more sane) opponents of aid to Ukraine by association.

Russia said this was not ISIS

You'll notice that "ISIS" never seems to attack Israel. Coincidence?

Fun fact: ISIS claims regularly to have killed jews, especially when they had a physical caliphate, and had the destruction of Israel as one of their strategic goals.

In terms of raw political advantage, I kind of appreciate it. This kind of stuff discredits other (more sane) opponents of aid to Ukraine by association.
I'm impressed - big concession for you to acknowledge any opponents of further fuel on the Ukraine dumpster fire as "sane"

Back
Top Bottom