• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB 2024 (1 Viewer)

It's early... Lol
Batting Narvaez let them pitch around McNeil, but overall, I like the mentality of shaking up the lineup. I currently rank Alonso just behind Harper as guys I want to watch. Quintana is due for a good outing, with one out in the 2nd and a healthy wind blowing straight in.

Skenes goes back-to-back this sunny afternoon with a bit of wind in today in Chicago.

Travel makes a difference, as we saw last night in LAD. The Dodgers got in late from a SF night game on Wed. CIN had a day game in AZ on Wed and got in early. Neither AZ nor SF played yesterday. 😂 😝 Lots of travel situations tonight to start 13 new series.

NL East going paws up for Philly. Mets and now the Nats. Will anyone but the Braves put up some resistance?

Soto with two blasts today. Great day for ⚾️ at Wrigley with Imanaga on 4 days rest and Cubs announcers begging for Ks already. One BB, K, force, K. Shota’s good.

NL East going paws up for Philly. Mets and now the Nats. Will anyone but the Braves put up some resistance?
About as much as the Padres did against the Rockies?! 😂 Only LAD is > 0.5 in the NL Worst. AZ lost to the Lions 13-0 last night. SF did get smart and push Harrison and Hicks back a day for 5 days rest and snapped COL’s streak at 7 with a bad opener. Mets had a travel matchup last night and up against Luzardo.

Seiya & Shota or Shohei & Yoshi ?!

🤩 to see fans miss live swings of HRs from the side view replay.

Wind blowing out to left at Wrigley at 25 mph. Should definitely be some bombs hit tonight.
It was a surprising low-scoring 4-3 Cubs win in 10, not like ATL winning 9-2 today against Steele. Ragans got the best of Skubal by far today. KC is pushing CLE, 1.5 behind at +13. Cards are 8-2 after sweeping BAL, and now get the Cubs this weekend at home.

Last edited:
Today's print sheet from covers, which is up-to-date:
It's in the DonBest format, not the multiple formats seen on FD, DK, espn, mlb, etc.
Tomorrow's print sheet, which is currently NOT complete:

Cubs have pulled Imanaga from tonight's and tomorrow night's games and send out Taillon and Assad.
Cards send Mikolas, who was to go last night.

Rays lost at home Saturday 7 - 4 in the 11th inning to the Royals. Rays lose six in a row. Royals win eight in a row.

As Sunday night baseball starts at 9:43 ET, each team must fly out after the game for 4:00 ET games tomorrow. STL goes to CIN, which was home, and CHC goes to MIL.

The Dodgers are limping into NY for the Mets. They're lost 5 in a row and can't seem to hit. I'm afraid to watch.

The Angles have the worst home record in MLB. They're at .240. The record for a season is .234. Its a long way to go but I say go for it.

Looks like Dodgers vs Mets game postponed.. Tornado/Thunderstorm warnings They waited until 4pm to start the game.. Lol..

MLB is by far the dumbest major sport in the US..

So both NY teams, and LA not playing on Memorial day... Lol

Looks like Dodgers vs Mets game postponed.. Tornado/Thunderstorm warnings They waited until 4pm to start the game.. Lol..

MLB is by far the dumbest major sport in the US..

So both NY teams, and LA not playing on Memorial day... Lol
Inter-league scheduling will be MLB’s excuse.
32 teams will give 77 games against the 11 other teams in their league.
Plus 39 against the 3 other teams in their division will eliminate all tie-breaker problems.
The 46 IL games are etched in stone.

Sunday nights need to have retractable-only stadiums.
Let’s see how well CHC and STL play this afternoon after catching their flight after midnight.
Or at least have a second game as backup, plus good-weather outdoor stadiums.
These Special Holiday Mondays would be good for wraparound 4-game series.
None of these teams should have to travel to a new city for Monday afternoon games after playing Sunday night.
It's as bad a product as any Thursday nfl game.
We really have three starting times now: 1, 4, and 7 local. (and others lol)

Print sheets have helped lately.

Planning a CO vacation to include games at CO.
CLE and KC are #3 and #4 in the AL by record, pushing NYY and BAL at the 1/3 mark.
Big KC/MIN 4-game series started today.
KC has a very tough schedule until the ASB.

Last edited:
Inter-league scheduling will be MLB’s excuse.
32 teams will give 77 games against the 11 other teams in their league.
Plus 39 against the 3 other teams in their division will eliminate all tie-breaker problems.
The 46 IL games are etched in stone.

Sunday nights need to have retractable-only stadiums.
Let’s see how well CHC and STL play this afternoon after catching their flight after midnight.
Or at least have a second game as backup, plus good-weather outdoor stadiums.
These Special Holiday Mondays would be good for wraparound 4-game series.
None of these teams should have to travel to a new city for Monday afternoon games after playing Sunday night.
It's as bad a product as any Thursday nfl game.
We really have three starting times now: 1, 4, and 7 local. (and others lol)

Print sheets have helped lately.

Planning a CO vacation to include games at CO.
CLE and KC are #3 and #4 in the AL by record, pushing NYY and BAL at the 1/3 mark.
Big KC/MIN 4-game series started today.
KC has a very tough schedule until the ASB.
I knew 2 days ago that today, late afternoon the weather was going to be severe.. If I knew, MLB had to know.. Idiots..

You guys are professional to play back-to-back games tomorrow considering it’s LAD. STL wouldn’t play day night on Saturday and last night was historically bad travel.

Another fine young LH M. Parker shutting down ATL today. These first day home games after a road trip can be tough. LHs Steele and Gasser outstanding in the under Brewer done.

LH Snell looks good as the Phillies continue to struggle hitting out west, but Schwarbomb just hit one. LHs Irvin and Lodolo have also been dealing, and Valdez and Rogers are yet to go off. LHs Ragans, Skubal, Fried, Quintana, Abbott & Cortes all go tomorrow,

You guys are professional to play back-to-back games tomorrow considering it’s LAD. STL wouldn’t play day night on Saturday and last night was historically bad travel.

Another fine young LH M. Parker shutting down ATL today. These first day home games after a road trip can be tough. LHs Steele and Gasser outstanding in the under Brewer done.

LH Snell looks good as the Phillies continue to struggle hitting out west, but Schwarbomb just hit one. LHs Irvin and Lodolo have also been dealing, and Valdez and Rogers are yet to go off. LHs Ragans, Skubal, Fried, Quintana, Abbott & Cortes all go tomorrow,
Pouring here now.. Been hard rain off and on since about 3pm..idk about MLB anymore.. Seems like they are purposely trying to kill the game..

Pouring here now.. Been hard rain off and on since about 3pm..idk about MLB anymore.. Seems like they are purposely trying to kill the game..
It was amazing to see Busch drain so well last night.
It was like a tropical storm with sheets of rain.
Rockies are playing fun ⚾️ now whipping CLE.
Hope to see them against LAD.

It was amazing to see Busch drain so well last night.
It was like a tropical storm with sheets of rain.
Rockies are playing fun ⚾️ now whipping CLE.
Hope to see them against LAD.
I'm sadistic.. I'll be outside watching the DH on my tablet.. I'm a sick SoB... Lil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom