• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Huckabee says Obama will make us memorize the Koran after Mali terrorist attack

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mike Huckabee says Obama will make us memorize the Koran after Mali terrorist attack

“Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who is pursuing an ever-more unlikely bid for the presidency, responded to Friday’s terrorist attack in the West African nation of Mali on social media with a non sequitur about something President Obama never said.

“After today’s attack in Mali, the Obama-approved domestic anti-terror plan: Give up your guns and memorize a Koran verse,” Huckabee wrote. According to reports, the attackers in Mali freed some hostages who were able to recite verses from the Koran…………..”
https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/posts/10153391030357869

You cannot make these things up………..and the sad thing here……..some folks will believe him……….

Re: Mike Huckabee says Obama will make us memorize the Koran after Mali terrorist att

It is really is sad that the Republican hopefuls have reduced themselves to this foolishness. At this rate they will push Independents right into Hillary's hands.

Re: Mike Huckabee says Obama will make us memorize the Koran after Mali terrorist att

Sarcasm. Yet another simple concept lost on libs. :roll:

It is really is sad that the Republican hopefuls have reduced themselves to this foolishness. At this rate they will push Independents right into Hillary's hands.

Nobody is going to "push" anyone into Hillary's hands. A vote for Hillary was always going to be a vote for Hillary. No thinking person could ever pull the lever for that idiotic wench.

Nobody is going to "push" anyone into Hillary's hands. A vote for Hillary was always going to be a vote for Hillary. No thinking person could ever pull the lever for that idiotic wench.

Spare us the rhetoric, we get enough of that from the lot of Republican hopefuls.

“Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who is pursuing an ever-more unlikely bid for the presidency, responded to Friday’s terrorist attack in the West African nation of Mali on social media with a non sequitur about something President Obama never said.

“After today’s attack in Mali, the Obama-approved domestic anti-terror plan: Give up your guns and memorize a Koran verse,” Huckabee wrote. According to reports, the attackers in Mali freed some hostages who were able to recite verses from the Koran…………..”

You cannot make these things up………..and the sad thing here……..some folks will believe him……….

I gave up on Huckabee more than 8 years ago and don't read his muck at all.

I gave up on Huckabee more than 8 years ago and don't read his muck at all.

Some of the things flowing from the mouths of these so-called hopeful candidates is beyond belief..........and what is more mind boggling is folks believe the silliness as god-honest truth

So the Huck is just joshing.................?

Spare us the rhetoric, we get enough of that from the lot of Republican hopefuls.

If you honestly believe a normal, thinking person could be convinced to vote for Hillary, I really don't know what to tell you. That is simply not possible. If the logical truth is "rhetoric", so be it.

But only when the sarcasm comes from a fright-wing GOPea-brain like Yuck, eh anti-lib ?

If you honestly believe a normal, thinking person could be convinced to vote for Hillary, I really don't know what to tell you. That is simply not possible. If the logical truth is "rhetoric", so be it.

So yer telling one of the most non-partisan posters we have, OrphanSlug, that one cannot be a normal, thinking person if they support HRC?

How many back-peddling lies from Tramp do you believe each day ?

I won't vote before I vote for Hillary. But I truly believe a rational, thinking adult could be convinced to vote for Hillary. In fact I think pretty much any of the front runners for the Republicans could be what convinces them.

So the Huck is just joshing.................?

"Joshing" isn't a synonym for "sarcastic."

If he actually said this he's so full of 'it' he has 'it' coming out of his nose.

:lol:

"Joshing" isn't a synonym for "sarcastic."

No.........but the two words are related but.............josh is an adjective............... sarcastic is a noun .......or possible an intransitive verb.......Related but not a synonym for the other

No.........but the two words are related but.............josh is an adjective............... sarcastic is a noun .......or possible an intransitive verb.......Related but not a synonym for the other

I'm pearl-casting here, but I chose to use your words. I think we all understand that "being sarcastic" is the point.

So yer telling one of the most non-partisan posters we have, OrphanSlug, that one cannot be a normal, thinking person if they support HRC?

How many back-peddling lies from Tramp do you believe each day ?

Yes, that is what I am telling him.

I am not a Trump supporter, nor do I follow his ramblings closely.

I won't vote before I vote for Hillary. But I truly believe a rational, thinking adult could be convinced to vote for Hillary. In fact I think pretty much any of the front runners for the Republicans could be what convinces them.
Same, actually the scary ones to me are the trump/carson supporters. Seems you would have to be extremely naive or unbelievably ignorant to support either of those two.

I respectfully disagree.

Do you really believe anyone who votes for Hillary has some sort of character flaw?
I respectfully disagree.

Do you really believe anyone who votes for Hillary has some sort of character flaw?

I do. But the issue being discussed was whether a normal, thinking person could actually be convinced to vote for her. I just cannot fathom. I believe the far more likely outcome would be, like you, not to vote at all.

Yes, that is what I am telling him.

I am not a Trump supporter, nor do I follow his ramblings closely.

So who do you support, respecting that it may be too early to decide for your primary?

Oh, for Christ's sake. You think someone can't be a "logical, thinking person" for taking one look at the Republican field, saying "no thank you" and voting for the person who has a chance to beat them? Seriously?

As one of the twitter comments said:

Just stop dude. You will never be in the White House

Oh, for Christ's sake. You think someone can't be a "logical, thinking person" for taking one look at the Republican field, saying "no thank you" and voting for the person who has a chance to beat them? Seriously?

So you would vote for a person simply because they can beat the other guy? Regardless of the fact that they are an absolute POS? Kinda proves my point. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom