• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MICHAEL MOORE: Trump Win Will Be Biggest 'F*ck You' To Elites...

that's a overinflated view of the reaction. the problem is that some see what the future holds and it is not helped by allowing just anyone into our country... not to mention the fact that we have laws and they are breaking our laws... if you are ok with that then help change the laws, but don't just blatantly disregard them because that sets the stage to lose any sense of law and order.

back to the future... automation is coming quickly and we need to think about how that is going to affect the vast majority of our CURRENT populace and how to solve it. if you put too much iof a burden on our economy with trying to pay everyone just for breathing then add to it allowing everyone possible to come in, overpopulating us for what's to come, the system will break down and you are going to see martial law and a very unhappy solution.

Trump's position is...the working and middle class workers are paid too much. He's not concerned with entitlements, other than HIS entitlement not to pay taxes. His tax plan is a back door plan so that the mega wealthy get a HUGE tax break. That is his #1 concern, and one of the reasons he's going for the Presidency.

Immigration? Ha. He doesn't care about it. Heck, he's a HIRER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Are his supporters stupid enough to think he's going to DO anything about that? Joke's on them.

Jobs? Ha! He gives a TON of business to foreign countries over American products and services, because that's what is best for HIM. You really think he's going to do anything to interfere with his businesses continuing to buy easily from foreign countries? No way. Use your head.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Look at what he's DONE. Not what he says now, when he wants something from you. Trump has a history of breaking "deals." He says anything, does anything, to win a deal. Then he renegs. That's his history.

Look at his illegal immigrant past. Look at his past for concern about American jobs. Look at his past for concern about middle class taxes.

Trump's position is...the working and middle class workers are paid too much. He's not concerned with entitlements, other than HIS entitlement not to pay taxes. His tax plan is a back door plan so that the mega wealthy get a HUGE tax break. That is his #1 concern, and one of the reasons he's going for the Presidency.

Immigration? Ha. He doesn't care about it. Heck, he's a HIRER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Are his supporters stupid enough to think he's going to DO anything about that? Joke's on them.

Jobs? Ha! He gives a TON of business to foreign countries over American products and services, because that's what is best for HIM. You really think he's going to do anything to interfere with his businesses continuing to buy easily from foreign countries? No way. Use your head.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Look at what he's DONE. Not what he says now, when he wants something from you. Trump has a history of breaking "deals." He says anything, does anything, to win a deal. Then he renegs. That's his history.

Look at his illegal immigrant past. Look at his past for concern about American jobs. Look at his past for concern about middle class taxes.

Really?

What is your source for this BS?

And you are going to do that by electing one of the elites, one who has no ability to govern, no knowledge of the job or what it takes, and an ability to stick his foot in his mouth unmatched by any one.

I'd rather someone who sticks his foot in his mouth, than one that puts their jackboot on the throat of this country.

His supporters have fallen for the reality show guy, the P T Barnum of circus performers. He IS the elite who doesn't care one bit about the working class or the middle class. He actually thinks you guys are paid too much! But he is "entitled" to be paid in the form of no taxes, so that YOU little people have to pay HIS taxes.

His supporters are mainly white uneducated males. They have been duped. Their anger and hatred for others have blinded them. They don't know his past. And they are actually OKAY with someone who molests women, which fits into their view of anyone other than white males:whatever...it's okay with them. Muslims, blacks, women, those "others." They foolishly believe their white male status will protect them. Fools. And shameful for turning their backs on their fellow citizens, and not insisting on a candidate who behaves like a diplomatic adult deserving of the highest office in the land. It's shameful.

I predict that a few years from now, it'll be hard to find many who admit to having voted for Trump.

That those who dont agree with the idea of voting for Trump are found at this late date to be so dismissive of Trump and those who support him is depressing.

Maybe you should listen more.....

I'm sorry an illegal alien stole your low wage job.

No you arent.

Before liberals like you are finished most people will have low wage jobs provided for them by the government.

Shoeless mexicans are welcomed by the left because they have low expectations and are easy to please.

No you arent.

Before liberals like you are finished most people will have low wage jobs provided for them by the government.

Shoeless mexicans are welcomed by the left because they have low expectations and are easy to please.

1bbr8l.jpg

Tres ain't no liberal.

Last edited:

No one in business would act any differently than trump did

Politicians write the laws not businessmen

Businesses job is to make money and thats what trump did

Now he wants to have a say in writing and enforcing the laws and that is an entirely different ballgame

Last edited:
He does not call himself a liberal but,

If it walks like a duck...

*She and Tres is in no way acts like a liberal. She's a moderate conservative who is vehemently opposed to Donald Trump.

#NeverTrump

*She and Tres is in no way acts like a liberal. She's a moderate conservative who is vehemently opposed to Donald Trump.

#NeverTrump

I can only go by what I see and hear

Maybe when I see more posts from tjst person I may change my mind.

But the term "moderate conservative" is unusual.

Do you mean a watered down conservative that is almost a liberal but is ashamed to admit it?

Trump is concerned about entitlements but he correctly understands that the American people are not willing to give up the candy that we are buying on the kids and grandkids charge card so he is not going to destroy his political viability by demanding that we do, he chooses to work on stuff where there is at least a little chance he can get something done.

I can only go by what I see and hear

Well you can't hear it. At least, not on here you can't.

Maybe when I see more posts from tjst person I may change my mind.

I have a feeling you won't.

But the term "moderate conservative" is unusual. Do you mean a watered down conservative that is almost a liberal but is ashamed to admit it?

Nope. Moderate means "an individual who is not extreme, partisan, nor radical."

Nope. Moderate means "an individual who is not extreme, partisan, nor radical."

The person in question is pretty extream in their protection of illegal aliens

The person in question is pretty extream in their protection of illegal aliens

Not really. She just doesn't want to forcibly deport 11 million undocumented immigrants and build a giant, ineffectual wall on our Southern border.

Not really. She just doesn't want to forcibly deport 11 million undocumented immigrants and build a giant, ineffectual wall on our Southern border.

So she attacks other Americans who see the issue differently by suggesting we have low paying jobs?

Thats a pretty nasty way to engage in debate and not at all moderate.

No you arent.

Yes, I am sorry. It must suck to lose your low wage job to some rapist or drug dealer or whatever these terrible people are coming in. Hopefully your life gets better soon. Maybe Trump will stop sending all of his jobs to China and Bangladesh, and you can work in one of his factories, when he actually builds one in the USA I mean.

I'm not a liberal, by the way. I've been a registered Republican since 1980 and voted for Marco Rubio in my primary. Don't let facts confuse you though.

The dude is right, if Trump wins after all this mocking and meanness and dishonesty from the elite then the entire class will be near melt-down mode. And make no mistake, at this point the fact that the Elite dont understand where America is can only have one cause, they dont want to know, they dont think it matters, because they are the elite, they are in charge.....for the moment.

The American people still have the vote, a fact that they long ago forgot the importance of.

What criteria classifies one as an elite (out of curiosity)?

What criteria classifies one as an elite (out of curiosity)?

One of the great questions of our time, and as of yet no one has come up with a definition that works in most situations. There is now broad agreement that the Elites need to be reformed, so working out this definition is of high importance. However we come to the project woefully unprepared because the ignoring of class structure has long been high on the priority list of "education" system indoctrination, for reasons which escape me. We always assume that everything is about race, when it is often very clear that what we are looking at is primarily about class, but very few of us have the ability to see this.

The deciding on a definition of the elite, and then deciding how to reform the class needs to be at the very top of our priority list.

Despite most indicators showing Donald Trump well behind his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the key states he needs to win the Nov. 8 presidential election, populist filmmaker Michael Moore has long argued that the Republican nominee has more support than people may think.

At a recent promotional event for his new film “Michael Moore in TrumpLand,” Moore told audience members that he thinks the loudmouthed GOP nominee is going to win, largely because American elites are so cut off from regular people that they don’t realize just how much the middle class has been harmed in recent years.

Michael Moore: People will vote for Donald Trump as a giant ?F**k you? ? and he?ll win - Salon.com

wow, i actually turned michel moore? well, that makes up for the plagerism :)

Since Immigration has propped up in this discussion. I thought about perhaps shedding some light on how immigration works and it's results in this video. I hope this helps out.

Since Immigration has propped up in this discussion. I thought about perhaps shedding some light on how immigration works and it's results in this video. I hope this helps out.

Sorry for reposting this, I am new to the site so apologies for my lack of knowledge to work it. I simply wish to make more people aware of this. For those that watch this, thank you.

Yes, I am sorry. It must suck to lose your low wage job to some rapist or drug dealer or whatever these terrible people are coming in. Hopefully your life gets better soon. Maybe Trump will stop sending all of his jobs to China and Bangladesh, and you can work in one of his factories, when he actually builds one in the USA I mean.

I'm not a liberal, by the way. I've been a registered Republican since 1980 and voted for Marco Rubio in my primary. Don't let facts confuse you though.

You are rude enough to be a liberal.

Dont apologize to me for mexican rapists and drug dealers because I am not vulnerable to that.

But American women and children are.

Offer your insincere regrets to them instead

The video makes a very powerful arguement

Unfortunately open borders libs who need to see it are the least likely to watch

And if some libs do watch most of them are far too stuborn to change their minds

One of the great questions of our time, and as of yet no one has come up with a definition that works in most situations. There is now broad agreement that the Elites need to be reformed, so working out this definition is of high importance. However we come to the project woefully unprepared because the ignoring of class structure has long been high on the priority list of "education" system indoctrination, for reasons which escape me. We always assume that everything is about race, when it is often very clear that what we are looking at is primarily about class, but very few of us have the ability to see this.

The deciding on a definition of the elite, and then deciding how to reform the class needs to be at the very top of our priority list.

Sounds like a worthy goal if one supports a candidate for the reason of reforming the "elites"

Disappointed that people are asking to reform a group of people that they can't yet define though.

The video makes a very powerful arguement

Unfortunately open borders libs who need to see it are the least likely to watch

And if some libs do watch most of them are far too stuborn to change their minds

V n V;; Lord almighty.. I am from the UK so when it comes to the affairs of the USA I do not have as much inside knowledge of the happenings going on there apart with my friends that live there. But from an outsider's perspective I can certainly tell you that these 'peaceful' protests are horrifying. Today I watched a video of a young man with a hidden camera, perhaps my age or older being assaulted and even at one point kicked and punched all because he was a Trump supporter in a protest with Hilary supporters. He was literally chased off, attacked for simply wearing a hat with Trump's name on it. I was so terrified that he could have died. I wanted to jump in there and help him out of that situation and I thank god that he got away. I have also watched videos on black lives matter 'peaceful' protests. And these too are very frightening. These protests are becoming the grounds of rioters with no regard for anyone but themselves, committing to the acts they are so apparently against. (Ex. Racism, sexist, violence, murder, vandalism, obstruction of human rights and hatred.) The message that was meant to be portrayed has been ruined by these acts and they only have themselves to blame. You would think people would learn from how feminism has changed for the worst and learn not to repeat the same mistakes. But alas, no matter political leanings and such, people can be narrow minded and stubborn. Surface values be voided. (Ex. Race, gender, sexuality, financial standing, political leaning and religious/non-religious standing.)

With this knowledge, I am sad. A part of me feels great privilege to not be in the USA surrounded by all this dangerous, destruction and chaos. But the other part of me wishes to be there to combat it. It is madness and counter-productive at all fronts. It is so backwards in thought that Politics aside, people are killing each other, people are causing chaos, people are defying the law that stands to protect, people are not helping themselves with this savagery. I look back on history and all the terrible things that have happened and the ways these problems were solved. I also look back on the things, our generation surface values aside, are privileged to have when our parents, grandparents and further back did not have what we have today. We are privileged to have the technology we have, the medicine, the schools, the transport, the homes we have. We are privileged to have better health care, better human rights, better jobs... We are privileged to be able to walk around and not be killed for how diverse we are. Things are better for us, not all the way but they are better. And all this infighting, all this concentration on groups of people rather than the masses is ruining these privileges that all of our families fought for and died for. Whether it started from home or on the battlefield. People died for the privileges we all have today and it is unacceptable to see all of it being ruined by people that can't see past themselves or history. History can not be changed, you can disagree with it until you are blue in the face but things are written in stone and the only way to make things better is not to repeat it-- to do what everyone in the past could not or would not. And we can't do it fighting against each other.

Surely any rational, mortal, emphatic person can understand this. Who needs war abroad when it is happening on our door steps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom