• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

mass shootings

ranfunck

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is it possible that the government is staging some of the major mass shootings? After all the major shootings all have active shooter drills taking place at the same times and near buy said events. There is just to many to be a coincidence and the way Obama is exploiting said events for his gun control agendas.

If there is the use of actors at said events wouldn't that put the event into question ?

Is it possible that the government is staging some of the major mass shootings? After all the major shootings all have active shooter drills taking place at the same times and near buy said events. There is just to many to be a coincidence and the way Obama is exploiting said events for his gun control agendas.

If there is the use of actors at said events wouldn't that put the event into question ?

well that seems a bit for the CT section but when Patrick Purdy shot up the stockton school yard 26 years ago just as the Vile Propaganda Center's new jihad against "assault weapons" was starting to get traction, I heard many people say Purdy was an operative for the gun ban movement. Me, I saw it as an unfortunate coincidence but the way the banoids in office and their scumbag allies in groups like the Brady thugs and the VPC celebrated, does make you wonder

I believe they are, yes. If you look into the backgrounds on these shooters, there are a lot of facts that lend themselves to suspicion. Why would the government not want us to have guns? It's all about having the power to impose its will. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and it's not the first in our history that the money mongers have attempted an overthrow of the American people. Carnegie had actually hoped to return power to Great Britain. And in light of that to the American Liberty League. You cannot account for the depravity of the human mind.

Last edited:
I really thought this was the conspiracy theory section.

true but there is no doubt that the gun ban movement jumps at the chance to use any such massacre as propaganda. and in many cases, the result is proposed laws that would have nothing to do with the massacre being milked by the banoids in office.

true but there is no doubt that the gun ban movement jumps at the chance to use any such massacre as propaganda. and in many cases, the result is proposed laws that would have nothing to do with the massacre being milked by the banoids in office.

But, I don't know anyone who is seriously anti-gun to the point of wanting to see innocent people killed in a massacre --- just to get guns banned. That just doesn't make any sense at all.

But, I don't know anyone who is seriously anti-gun to the point of wanting to see innocent people killed in a massacre --- just to get guns banned. That just doesn't make any sense at all.

sadly, left wing political movements have never been all that concerned about a few deaths or even a bunch if it advances "the greater good"

sadly, left wing political movements have never been all that concerned about a few deaths or even a bunch if it advances "the greater good"

I don't know. Trying to link these terrible gun tragedies with anti-gun activists smells a lot like aliens building pyramids to me.

I don't know. Trying to link these terrible gun tragedies with anti-gun activists smells a lot like aliens building pyramids to me.

not doing that myself. I am noting that the hard core banoids in office and leaders of gun banning conspiracies such as the VPC use the blood of innocents to fuel their jihad against the NRA and gun ownership

I agree that it is highly unlikely that these mass shooting events were either created or staged but it is obvious that they are used as props to push all manner of more government control and less individual freedom.

Magazine capacity limits, like the big gulp (large cup for sods pop) ban, make absolutely no sense. If one can have an unlimited number of smaller magazines, or soda pop servings, then the end result will not be changed. The idea that one would trust a mass shooter to 1) obey the new magazine limit law, 2) not have a back-up gun, 3) not have extra magazines and 4) that you could predict when they would briefly pause to change magazines (did he fire all 10 rounds or only 9?) make counting on that "reasonable restriction" a very bad bet.

Last edited:

Good nose!

Sometimes some conspiracies are real.

911 was a real conspiracy

but whether or not it's Alien shape shifters as Bush with nano thermites is another matter.

No, no, no. It's aliens...those ****ing Blues are messing with us

Ever heard of the BATF's Fast and Furious scandal?

Look again its the same lady

no its not. I have a close friend who, with a little makeup (she's 51 but lives on tennis and squash courts since she had her children as a college girl) could pass for Tina Fay or Sarah Palin.

Back
Top Bottom