• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Buns

Do you like man buns?

• Total voters
Foolish Insults and denying the truth, does not make it any less truthful.

Most lesbians approve the feminization of men, to make them weaker.

Ask them yourself.
Just asked my sister. She confirmed what you said is true. God save us all lmao

This may suprise you, but I happen to AGREE with you.

Back in 2005 a lady I was dating took me to Disney World for the weekend and paid for everything. It was the very first time a woman I was dating even bought me a birthday present. (leather hat).

That was quite liberating and enjoyable.

Society breaking the stereotypical roles several years before made it comfortable for both of us to enjoy with no issues.

I am an independent man, and secure in my manhood, but if a woman insists on picking up the check, then I will not say a thing.

However, when I see a man behaving like a *****, I can only look at him with disdain.

A man can wear a wig & a dress all day long, but when he acts like a *****, MOST MEN will feel only disdain for the miserable creature.

Lesbian women have an agenda to further that same ***** behavior. They want men to crumble away and vanish.

NEWS FLASH: It ain't gonna happen.....and that really sticks in their craw.

(burp!....throwing another empty beer can in the corner)

When I read "man buns" I didn't think of hair but a nice tight sweet arse.
Men wearing their hair in a bun these days to me just goes to show how far the male has allowed himself to be feminized.
A man wearing his hair in a bun hummmm throw in a couple of chop sticks could be disguised as a geisha. And then again when I think of hair put into buns I think of grannies. Way to go male specimens allowing forces in society to turn you into laughing stocks among the masses. God please bring back crew cuts! :)

I thought heinies too, Vesper, and voted yes. :3oops: This is because my BFF was out listening to a band Friday night and texted my a pic of a very fine butt.

However, when I see a man behaving like a *****, I can only look at him with disdain.

I look at anybody behaving that way with disdain.

Lesbian women have an agenda to further that same ***** behavior. They want men to crumble away and vanish.

Can't say that I agree. Most gay women I know don't have issues with men; they just aren't sexually attracted to them.

Man buns...and ya'll know what I mean. If you don't..

Man buns

Like ...or dislike it?

I don't think about it much...until I see a man with a bun on his head. Then it grabs my attention and I wonder about it. Not sure if I like the look or not and not sure why because some of the men wearing a bun are hot. On others, it just looks odd.

I hate it - it makes them look like they're wild, fresh-caught from the slums or something.

I look at anybody behaving that way with disdain.

Can't say that I agree. Most gay women I know don't have issues with men; they just aren't sexually attracted to them.

That is because you have never been physically ATTACKED by a lesbian for picking up a woman in a bar of whom the lesbian had also been hitting on.

She was completely deranged that the lady would go home with me rather than her, followed us out, and then tried her "macho" attack move.

I treated her like anyone else that would attack me, and left her in a clump.

ANY female is considered a lady with me unless they prove otherwise.

Another night one of those real fat "butch" types was trying to tell me she had a .357 gun and hit dead center each and every time.
You know the type. The real fat ones that wear a flannel shirt with the top button buttoned up, and 48 waist jeans.
That seems to be their uniform.

When pressed for the make and model of her ".357" she had no answer.
When asked what loads she shot in it to hit dead center she had no answer.
When asked what her favorite cleaning accessories for it were, she had no answer.
When asked whether she shot those magical group double or single action, she had a blank stare.
When I said I would give her $500 if she would duplicate her prowess at shooting "dead center every time", she moved to the other end of the bar.

I am not saying she represents ALL lesbians, but I would feel comfortable in saying MOST lesbians "think" they can do what trained men do, but they can't. It is all 100% BS. I have been shooting most of my adult life and can't hit "dead center every time". You will ALWAYS smell BS before you step in it.

MEN are MEN, and WOMEN are WOMEN.

A tried and proven combination for thousands of years.....and we can also make babies...:2razz:Yeah!

There is not one lesbian alive that does not owe her very existence to a man. That is pure UNDENIABLE biology.

Last edited:
That is because you have never been physically ATTACKED by a lesbian for picking up a woman in a bar of whom the lesbian had also been hitting on.

She was completely deranged that the lady would go home with me rather than her, followed us out, and then tried her "macho" attack move.

You are a piece of work, believing in gender equality...WTF were you thinking??

Love it.

The mantra that women are wonderful so they rarely abuse men but if they ever do we need to stand there and take it went out the window with me a long long time ago. When I was a little boy during the sixties and I heard feminists say that men and women should be treated equally I believed them. Still do.

You are a piece of work, believing in gender equality...WTF were you thinking??

Love it.

The mantra that women are wonderful so they rarely abuse men but if they ever do we need to stand there and take it went out the window with me a long long time ago. When I was a little boy during the sixties and I heard feminists say that men and women should be treated equally I believed them. Still do.

That is the one side of the equality coin they like to gloss over. Equal RESPONSIBILITIES....not so much....just the rights.

...and killing spiders. MEN still have to kill all the spiders any female encounters.

It is our lot in life. We just have to accept it.

I thought heinies too, Vesper, and voted yes. :3oops: This is because my BFF was out listening to a band Friday night and texted my a pic of a very fine butt.

It warms my heart to know there are lots of ASS WOMEN out there too. Love ya all.

Excuse me for a moment.....(brief pause)

OK, I am back.

I just went to read the fine print on my belief system, and my true life experiences, and saw NO REQUIREMENT for your approval or belief in any of them.

Maybe you should file a civil discriminatory lawsuit against me because I do not THINK or BELIEVE the same way you do.

That IS the trend now isn't it? FORCING your beliefs on other people?

The ONLY sausage going in my mouth is what is on my dinner plate.

I am very sorry you have a problem dealing with it. That is YOUR issue, not mine.

However, I LOVE giving women oral sex, so we are on the same page there.

I bet I am better at it, too.

Why? because I have the ability to EMPATHIZE with other people. Putting her pleasure above my own. Nice guys DO finish last.

The gay agenda completely rejects any EMPATHIZING with anyone that does not think like they do.

Last edited:

Well, you really have no way of knowing what my experiences are. ;)

It warms my heart to know there are lots of ASS WOMEN out there too. Love ya all.

Nothin' finer than a tight pair of "Stranglers." Hmmmm, and a starched shirt.

Well, you really have no way of knowing what my experiences are. ;)

...but I know what they NOT are. Being a woman you have ZERO experience with the hate lesbians have personally against men. I see it in their eyes each and every time. The two experiences I have getting attacked by them, these women were completely psycho.

As a man, you have no idea the level of hatred lesbians have all pent up inside them ready to spill out against men at the slightest thing.

As a group lesbians are a pretty ANGRY group in general. A GF of mine had a lesbian for a mother, and is full of all manner of horror stories about her mother and her girlfriends getting into knock down fight all the time. And this was with ALL of them. If one lesbian stops to talk to a cashier at the crocery store temporarily, she can expect the third degree.

"where do you know that bitch from"
"are you screwing her too"
"how long has this been going on"

I knew two people in Ft Lauderdale that own rental properties. One is male, the other female. They BOTH agree to not rent to lesbians because of their previous horror stories with their anger. They will rent to gay men all day long, and are actually their preferred tenants over everyone. The keep the place spotless.

They told me on the other extreme lesbians tend to get violent at the drop of a hat. Get in physical fights with their girlfriends, and are generally complete slobs with all manner of personal issues.

Their words and experiences, not mine. I am just relaying what they told me.

My experiences with the fat "butch" types in bars is similar.

Where there is smoke.....

Last edited:

ANY female is considered a lady with me unless they prove otherwise.

Another night one of those real fat "butch" types was trying to tell me she had a .357 gun and hit dead center each and every time.
You know the type. The real fat ones that wear a flannel shirt with the top button buttoned up, and 48 waist jeans.
That seems to be their uniform.

When pressed for the make and model of her ".357" she had no answer.
When asked what loads she shot in it to hit dead center she had no answer.
When asked what her favorite cleaning accessories for it were, she had no answer.
When asked whether she shot those magical group double or single action, she had a blank stare.
When I said I would give her $500 if she would duplicate her prowess at shooting "dead center every time", she moved to the other end of the bar.

I am not saying she represents ALL lesbians, but I would feel comfortable in saying MOST lesbians "think" they can do what trained men do, but they can't. It is all 100% BS. I have been shooting most of my adult life and can't hit "dead center every time". You will ALWAYS smell BS before you step in it.

MEN are MEN, and WOMEN are WOMEN.

A tried and proven combination for thousands of years.....and we can also make babies...:2razz:Yeah!

There is not one lesbian alive that does not owe her very existence to a man. That is pure UNDENIABLE biology.
yeah and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in my backyard

...but I know what they NOT are. Being a woman you have ZERO experience with the hate lesbians have personally against men. I see it in their eyes each and every time. The two experiences I have getting attacked by them, these women were completely psycho.

As a man, you have no idea the level of hatred lesbians have all pent up inside them ready to spill out against men at the slightest thing.

As a group lesbians are a pretty ANGRY group in general. A GF of mine had a lesbian for a mother, and is full of all manner of horror stories about her mother and her girlfriends getting into knock down fight all the time. And this was with ALL of them. If one lesbian stops to talk to a cashier at the crocery store temporarily, she can expect the third degree.

"where do you know that bitch from"
"are you screwing her too"
"how long has this been going on"

I knew two people in Ft Lauderdale that own rental properties. One is male, the other female. They BOTH agree to not rent to lesbians because of their previous horror stories with their anger. They will rent to gay men all day long, and are actually their preferred tenants over everyone. The keep the place spotless.

They told me on the other extreme lesbians tend to get violent at the drop of a hat. Get in physical fights with their girlfriends, and are generally complete slobs with all manner of personal issues.

My experiences with the fat "butch" types in bars is similar.

Where there is smoke.....

All I can say after observing here that you're stereotyping is that you really, really don't know anything about me or my experiences. Really.

...and you know NOTHING of mine

NOW....can you drop it, or will your sense of superiority not let you.

or is it the gay agenda you have to push and defend to the last.

each and every time I log in, there is yet another snarky post from you being superior and mean.

Can you drop it now?

yeah and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in my backyard

it is very funny the lengths of denial gay supporters go through to hide reality from themselves and their agenda.

These are all 100% true facts that I saw, heard, and experienced.

I see you are ALSO denying pure biological facts too.

I see you are also using a TROLLING MOTOR in your trip down DeNile river.

but...if you want to close your eyes, put your hands over your ears and go LA LA LA to attempt to drive away facts and actual experiences, then be my guest.

I choose to NOT continue to engage with those that have no concepts of what is real and what is not.

Bye...

You get the last word. I am sure it will be something equally denying reality and how the real world works.

The gay agenda LOVES doing that.

Last edited:

Well, it's obvious you didn't put any thought or educated assessment into the hateful stereotypes your spew. We (educated, rational, non hate-based individuals) presume you're just regurgitating filth and not inventing it yourself. There's no need to explain such.

ps. Good job kicking that lesbian's ass. I'm sure the neanderthal club is all very proud of you.

Oh. This is about hair.

Well, that sure is a wasted opportunity to show off the results of some of my specialized workout videos.

Well, it's obvious you didn't put any thought or educated assessment into the hateful stereotypes your spew. We (educated, rational, non hate-based individuals) presume you're just regurgitating filth and not inventing it yourself. There's no need to explain such.

ps. Good job kicking that lesbian's ass. I'm sure the neanderthal club is all very proud of you.

(sniff, sniff)...what's that smell? Ahh, the Gay Agenda again.

PS...are you such a ***** that you will NOT fight back if someone physically attacks you?

I am sure you have a nice politically correct answer that is approved of by your handlers, but I will bet you $100 you WILL fight back, and try and stop the attack.

If you think someone is a neanderthal for fighting off an attack, you are even more out of touch with reality than ever.

NEWS FLASH: WOMEN CAN KILL, and have and do.

I live in reality. If I am attacked by ANYONE, I will fight back.

You have the last word. I prefer to talk to real humans that live in reality.

PS...I take no pleasure in hurting anyone. I used just enough to let her know it would be wiser to stop as she saw herself on the ground.
I don't even hunt anymore. I REFUSE to kill another living thing if I can help it. I have done more fighting enough for three lifetimes. I am done with it. That does NOT mean I won't get back in that mode if I have to.

Last edited:
Oh. This is about hair.

Well, that sure is a wasted opportunity to show off the results of some of my specialized workout videos.

It was supposed to be about hair until the lesbians inserted their attacks, and agenda.

(sniff, sniff)...what's that smell? Ahh, the Gay Agenda again.

PS...are you such a ***** that you will NOT fight back if someone physically attacks you?

I am sure you have a nice politically correct answer that is approved of by your handlers, but I will bet you $100 you WILL fight back, and try and stop the attack.

I've no need to "leave her in a clump". That statement clearly shows you went beyond any self-defense needs and, instead, were acting on hatred when you brutally attacked that woman.

Stop seeking validation for woman-beating.

Back
Top Bottom