• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laken Riley's mother slams Biden as "Pathetic" for fumbling her daughter's name during SOTU

I just thought of something. @PoS, have you been trying to evoke some sort of emotion in me this entire time with your repetitive mislabeling of events? If you were trying to evoke an emotion, which one?

I am starting to wonder what you goal has been here as this level of effort goes beyond the normal MAGA pushing of lies that I typically see on this forum and I am starting to become curious about what's going on in your mind. That and the current exchange is starting to become really boring and repetitive.
Im not a repub and all Im pointing out is the truth, so if anyone is lying here, its you.

Im not a repub and all Im pointing out is the truth, so if anyone is lying here, it’s you.
Given that you are using contradictory terminology and poor logic, both things that I have already pointed out, your claim of truth seems a bit thin.

My take on this is that you are stuck in a claim and are even ignoring the out I gave you so you can save face.

Again, I do agree that it can be seen as heartless and this has truth given that I have no emotional investment in this person or her mother.

MTG is the dumbest of the dumb.

Back
Top Bottom