• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Lieberman, NeoCon Warmonger, Dead at 82

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NeoCon warmonger.

Another one bites the dust. Good riddance.

Lieberman not a committed Democrat - was easily willing to switch sides for his warmongering ends - just like Nuland

What do you "liberals" make of Lieberman's remarks here?

Warmonger and K-street Kleptocrat

Warmonger - loved by fellow warmongers (including those on this forum)

Crooked warmonger

We get that you didn't like him but 8 posts is a bit excessive, bordering on obsession don't ya think? I hated Pat Robertson but I only posted one video when he died. That was enough.

Attachments

• self-reflection.jpeg
    self-reflection.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 1
We get that you didn't like him but 8 posts with one person responding is a bit excessive, bordering on obsession?
don't ya think?

Lot of people are dead because of him.

Given the obsession on this forum with bashing Trump, bashing Putin, etc --- it's pretty hypocritical for anyone to not be able to count up all the posts on those obsessions.

Given the obsession on this forum with bashing Trump, bashing Putin, etc --- it's pretty hypocritical for anyone to not be able to count up all the posts on those obsessions.
Sure, but I don't think they have been made back-to-back by one person. You do you.:ROFLMAO:

you-go-girl-nene.gif

Until you are willing to call out the serial sexual assaulter Trump and mass murderer Putin, then you are just perpetuating hypocrisy yourself.

Until you are willing to call out the serial sexual assaulter Trump

Really? Do you have to double down your lies? Because you're loyal to a corrupt establishment that Trump is opposing, you have to keep parroting sexual assault games?
Have you ever heard of Dreyfuss?

Really? Do you have to double down your lies? Because you're loyal to a corrupt establishment that Trump is opposing, you have to keep parroting sexual assault games?
Have you ever heard of Dreyfuss?

Keep your head in the sand. After all, the MAGA Party's mascot is the ostrich. Your Dear Leader can't even contain his perversion in public over his own daughter. Imagine how he is in private. :oops:

In light of the topic and the Young Turks:

Keep your head in the sand. After all, the MAGA Party's mascot is the ostrich. Your Dear Leader can't even contain his perversion in public over his own daughter. Imagine how he is in private. :oops:

How quickly some want to thread-jack this thread and make it about Trump. It's happened in other threads too.
Looks like an obsession.

How quickly some want to thread-jack this thread and make it about Trump. It's happened in other threads too.
Looks like an obsession.

We're discussing hypocrisy, were we not? Who here is a big Joe Lieberman fan? From what I recall, it was the Republicans who loved him, at least back when they were all rooting for Dubya and the rest of the neocons to glass the Middle East. Remember that? I wouldn't be shocked if you were one of them.

It's an election year. People should be bashing Trump. There are certainly enough here bashing Biden. As for Putin, **** him. I can't imagine why anyone would be defending him.

In any event, Trump and Putin are both still alive. I guess folks just tend to be more gracious when talking about the newly deceased.

As for the subject at hand, Lieberman was a classic example of all politics being local - at least when it came to defending the insurance industry - Hartford being the US insurance capitol. He would never vote with the Dems on fundamental healthcare reform because it directly threatened his home state's bread and butter industry. As far as foreign policy went, when he retired from the Senate I thought he should have filed for a pension from the Knesset, too!

We're discussing hypocrisy, were we not? Who here is a big Joe Lieberman fan? From what I recall, it was the Republicans who loved him, at least back when they were all rooting for Dubya and the rest of the neocons to glass the Middle East. Remember that? I wouldn't be shocked if you were one of them.
Joe gave the "Rs" free stuff, the 2000 Florida election!

"..Regardless, Bush surrogates – including Gulf War hero Norman Schwarzkopf – went out in force over the weekend decrying the alleged suppression of military ballots.

The Democrats had to make a public counter argument, and chose to put vice presidential nominee Joe Lieberman on NBC’s “Meet the Press” to defend Gore’s side of the story.

Klain could not brief Lieberman on the issue until Saturday night, because Lieberman was observing the Sabbath. After briefing the vice presidential nominee on the Gore position, Klain thought Lieberman “seemed to agree with that and seemed to be prepared to defend that.”

But when moderator Tim Russert pressed him on the issue Sunday morning, Lieberman publicly contradicted the Gore position.

“I would give the benefit of the doubt to ballots coming in from military personnel,” Lieberman said.

Gore loyalists watching at headquarters in Tallahassee exploded..."

Deepest condolences to his family, friends, and supporters.

I read somewhere that reportedly he passed away from complications after falling.

Members (and guests) should do everything possible to help their elderly relatives and friends to prevent falling, including putting grab bars in the bathroom and hand railings throughout the home.

Looks like an obsession.

Like Nuland, for you?

Back
Top Bottom