• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's time for Congress to pass The Hillary Laws... and...

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
... for a Democrat to be hired as special prosecutor.

Congress has to go through the entire Clinton Crime Machine setup at State, The Clinton Slush Fund & Foundation... and close these holes, so it doesn't happen again.

For 240-years we didn't need this stuff, but... you put shady characters in positions of power... and laws have to be created to prevent the criminality from reoccurring.

This collection of legislation should forever be known as The Hillary Laws.

She deserves recognition for her deeds for many, many decades to come.

Trump said he is not going to prosecute...

Congress has to go through the entire Clinton Crime Machine setup at State, The Clinton Slush Fund & Foundation... and close these holes, so it doesn't happen again.

For 240-years we didn't need this stuff, but... you put shady characters in positions of power... and laws have to be created to prevent the criminality from reoccurring.

I totally agree and there should be wording in the law that states that the law and the spirit of the law will be enforceable, just in case a future Hill, Billy et al rise to that level and try to find ways around the law as stated.

Trump also needs to make sure she has consequences currently for at least one of her premeditated missteps, that message needs be sent. As you have succinctly laid out, there is a lot to cull from and we know she broke laws with the email server. She needs serve some time, needs to be forever remembered for a C instead of a D behind her name. C for criminal, not confidential.

Give us the specific wording and links please.

My impression, tho I admit I have not watched the 60 min interview, is that Trump said he is not appointing a special prosecutor... that is a far cry from not prosecuting. They already have sufficient evidence, what with the national security and FOIA laws broken, the lying under oath to Congress, lying to the FBI, and who knows what with the Clinton Foundation , etc... that they could indict her for.

I agree in part - that the Clinton Foundation should be investigated by the FBI, that the continued email-scandal that plagued and ultimately tarnished Hillary's chances of winning the Presidency should be pursued by the FBI and wherever the evidence goes, it should be followed just like any other normal citizen or public servant. If there's nothing - there's nothing. If there's something, the DoJ should follow standard procedures and prosecutors should put the evidence in front of a Grand Jury.

No special treatment. A pipe dream I know, but still.... woulda shoulda coulda.

Give us the specific wording and links please.

My impression, tho I admit I have not watched the 60 min interview, is that Trump said he is not appointing a special prosecutor... that is a far cry from not prosecuting. They already have sufficient evidence, what with the national security and FOIA laws broken, the lying under oath to Congress, lying to the FBI, and who knows what with the Clinton Foundation , etc... that they could indict her for.

Since when can the President prosecute anyone? I thought one reason for the three branches was to keep the President's fingers out of the judiciary?

He really does not need to. She is washed up. She lost what she wanted the most.

He really does not need to. She is washed up. She lost what she wanted the most.

Here's my question: How long before Hillary kicks Bill to the curb?

Here's my question: How long before Hillary kicks Bill to the curb?

Why? She doesn't care about sex, she cares about power. What little she thinks she left depends on Bill. People have always liked him, no matter what he has done.

Why? She doesn't care about sex, she cares about power. What little she thinks she left depends on Bill. People have always liked him, no matter what he has done.

Bill gave her credibility, gave her a history of policy, propped up her Presidency because he was in the whitehouse 8 years. What can Bill give her now? You don't seriously think they stayed together after all Bill's diddlings with what a dozen mistresses... for love do you? Maybe I'm wrong but to me, she stayed with Bill because she wanted to be President. That won't happen now. Ever.

prosecutors need proof and there isnt any

Bill gave her credibility, gave her a history of policy, propped up her Presidency because he was in the whitehouse 8 years. What can Bill give her now? You don't seriously think they stayed together after all Bill's diddlings with what a dozen mistresses... for love do you? Maybe I'm wrong but to me, she stayed with Bill because she wanted to be President. That won't happen now. Ever.

And that is a good thing. I say we let her stew in her own **** in peace.

Voters have always stayed home. That's nothing new. Got to give them something to vote for, dontcha?

It's something new when young folks and people from marginalized backgrounds throw a fit about a candidate's bigoted campaign and then don't vote. We had folks calling him Hitler (dumb, I know) and losing it, but then didn't vote. Saying they support Clinton over Trump, but didn't vote. It actually angers me more than Trump's win in some way.
No, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it just proven that it was Hillary that has fallen, that and all the blind followers she was leading?:lamo

What?

Exactly, AG answering to the president. Hey, keep this up and you will actually learn something.

Yeah, but if that's the case Federal judges answer to the President as well, right?

Back
Top Bottom