• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Is Racist To Favor Donald. Just Plain Wrong; And Bad For Our Future.

I'm pretty sure the millions of blacks and Hispanics who support Trump are not white supremacists. Then there are cases like my brother, who hates blacks but loves Asians.

Myself, I think Trump supporters, overall, hate Democrats, regardless of race.
no, well.. I can only speak for myself, but I do not hate democrats. I hate some of their policies... enough to make me not want to vote democrat,... and think them a terrible path for the country.

People tend to overlook this.

Part of Donald's support comes from racists. Supporting Donald is supporting racism. He cannot be separated from it. He is the guy who said there were "Good people on both sides" of the white supremacy issue stemming from the horrific news of the "Unite the Right Rally" in Charlottesville VA in 2017.

It might as well have been called: 'Unite The White.'

Donald was wrong to claim there were "Good people on both sides."

Donald has never apologized for that comment. Donald encourages racism.

It is shameful to support Donald.

Donald is a disgrace. Donald brings shame and hatred to America.

It doesn't matter how much right wing rumor-mongering opinion-shaping one is exposed to. Hating people because of their race is wrong. Using the votes of racists to gain power is wrong. Going along with that for any reason is wrong. Maga is racist. Voting with them is racist.

As a matter of what is right; and what is wrong; the choice is clear. All of the right wing media mudslinging about President Biden must be overlooked when comparing him to Donald, who is wrong for America because Donald is soft on racists. Donald needs the disgusting racist vote to prevail. Donald panders to racists.

America needs to move beyond racism. Donald keeps racism alive. People who love the beauty of America cannot do so if they go with this messed up greedy petty man.

Make another choice. For the good of America, make another choice. For your own conscience, to know that you stand up for the high ideals of this nation, make another choice. Make another choice to know that you did the right thing.

Don't encourage racism. Stay away from the maga nonsense. It's bad for America and bad for the American future. Maga is ruining lives, ruining America. Keep your distance!
"Part of it"? Post a link to any post objecting to this that was authored here by one of our "Republican friends".

There aren't any objections. They post that they "like Trump's policies!"

SR_23.12.01_BidenJudges_2.png

Trump's 54th nominee was a white man to replace Amy Coney Barrett on the appeals court in Indiana. Republican presidents nominated 4 consecutive white Roman catholic
males to Supreme Court seats before Trump nominated white Roman catholic Barrett,
https://www.brennancenter.org › our-work › analysis-opinion › trump-and-mcconnells-overwhelmingly-white-male-judicial-appointments

Trump and McConnell's Overwhelmingly White Male Judicial Appointments

Not a single one of Trump's 53 confirmed appeals court nominees is Black. Only a single confirmed appeals court nominee is Latino. "Leave no vacancy behind" is the Republican slogan for this effort, Trump's crowning achievement as president. In this respect Trump isn't just trying to undo what Barack

The only thing thats obvious is the left's ever increasing desperation.

Here's a hint: insulting those with a different opinion will not get them to side with you.
Is that what you think we're trying to persuade you to do, "side" with us?
I want you to side with the interests of you and your family, especially female members, instead of with the wealthiest donors to the G.O.P.
and with the candidates they sponsor, who vote as if they know better than medical practitioners, climate scientists, K-12 public school faculty
and public university faculty.

The only thing thats obvious is the left's ever increasing desperation.

Here's a hint: insulting those with a different opinion will not get them to side with you.

Then why do you do it so often?

This assertion of yours is promulgating a stereotype. Haven't we gotten beyond this?

There's been reports that there is support through several layers of what functions similarly to 'shell corporations' - i.e. to 'hide' financial relationships.

Soros and other elites are funding the campus agitators stoking anti-Israel, antisemitic protests​

Even PolitiFact establishes this financial connection:
Open Society Foundations’ website says it has awarded grants to the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights. The organization, known to the IRS as "Education for Just Peace in the Middle East," received:​
  • A $300,000 two-year grant in 2018.
  • A $150,000 one-year grant in 2021.
  • A $250,000 two-year grant in 2022.
The Post reported that a program within the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, called Youth Fellows, had three fellows — Nidaa Lafi, Craig Birckhead-Morton and Malak Afaneh — who "have been major figures in the nationwide protest movement."​
. . .​
The New York Post cited other groups that it said have received Open Society Foundations money and are funneling it to smaller groups, such as Jewish Voice for Peace, an advocacy group that describes itself as "U.S. Jews (in) solidarity with the Palestinian freedom struggle." The Post said that Jewish Voice for Peace received $650,000 from the Tides Foundation, an Open Society Foundations grant awardee, between 2017 and 2022.​

A history of financial support from Open Society to entities which are supporting these on campus protests appears to be established.

See above.

From your link:

"Unfortunately, the idea that rich Jews use their money for malevolent purposes, including to undermine society, has been a staple of antisemitic myth for centuries"

Any other links you want to provide?

Part of Donald's support comes from racists. Supporting Donald is supporting racism. He cannot be separated from it. He is the guy who said there were "Good people on both sides" of the white supremacy issue stemming from the horrific news of the "Unite the Right Rally" in Charlottesville VA in 2017.

Going to stop you right there. This has been debunked for a long time, yet you still repeat it. This is why people don't listen to this bullshit anymore. They've seen ya'll for the frauds that you are.

From your link:

"Unfortunately, the idea that rich Jews use their money for malevolent purposes, including to undermine society, has been a staple of antisemitic myth for centuries"

Any other links you want to provide?
All I'm posting here is what's being reported specific to financial support for the protests.

Nothing about this diversion from that, and nothing about any claims of "malevolent purposes, including to undermine society" - although, if you review Soro's history, you can see this fact arc.

Throwing up "a staple of antisemitic myth for centuries" is no shield nor defense of anything fact related, as are the cited facts found from the exercise of 'following the money'.

All I'm posting here is what's being reported specific to financial support for the protests.

Nothing about this diversion from that, and nothing about any claims of "malevolent purposes, including to undermine society" - although, if you review Soro's history, you can see this fact arc.

Throwing up "a staple of antisemitic myth for centuries" is no shield nor defense of anything fact related, as are the cited facts found from the exercise of 'following the money'.
Nope- according to the link you posted.

According to your article, Soros gave to some organizations that some of these students just happen to be part of. There is no evidence he is paying any of them to riot.

You got anything else? (besides an overactive and over-eager imagination, of course)

My mother voted for Trump because she's a staunch Republican. Are you claiming my mother is a racist? She'd be interested in that. Want her number?
Moderator's Warning:
Enough.

My, that's a sharp looking sweater vest you have on! (y)

Nope- according to the link you posted.

According to your article, Soros gave to some organizations that some of these students just happen to be part of. There is no evidence he is paying any of them to riot.
Ignoring the obvious and cited financial shell game aren't you? Politically convenient.

It has also been well established that wherever Sosr's money goes, human misery and suffering follow, this a recurring theme and recurring fact arc.
Just have to take a look at the results of the progressive DAs his election support have delivered, as an example.

You got anything else? (besides an overactive and over-eager imagination, of course)

....I do not hate democrats. I hate some of their policies... enough to make me not want to vote democrat,... and think them a terrible path for the country.
I hear this a lot, but I don't really hear what specific policies are being referenced. Are you against:
  • shoring up the country's infrastructure?
  • keeping unemployment the lowest it's ever been?
  • bringing the economy back from the devastation of the pandemic?
  • expanding benefits to veterans exposed to toxic chemicals?
  • holding the line against Putin in Ukraine?
Of course, the Dems would have taken a positive step with respect to the southern border, but Trump stuck his nose in and directed the MAGA House to scuttle the bipartisan bill before it could even be voted on because he wanted to complain about the southern border in his otherwise victimization campaign.

It doesn't matter how much right wing rumor-mongering opinion-shaping one is exposed to. Hating people because of their race is wrong. Using the votes of racists to gain power is wrong. Going along with that for any reason is wrong. Maga is racist. Voting with them is racist.

As a matter of what is right; and what is wrong; the choice is clear. All of the right wing media mudslinging about President Biden must be overlooked when comparing him to Donald, who is wrong for America because Donald is soft on racists. Donald needs the disgusting racist vote to prevail. Donald panders to racists.

America needs to move beyond racism. Donald keeps racism alive. People who love the beauty of America cannot do so if they go with this messed up greedy petty man.

Make another choice. For the good of America, make another choice. For your own conscience, to know that you stand up for the high ideals of this nation, make another choice. Make another choice to know that you did the right thing.

Don't encourage racism. Stay away from the maga nonsense. It's bad for America and bad for the American future. Maga is ruining lives, ruining America. Keep your distance!
It’s true that Trump has his hard-core supporters, roughly 35% of all Americans. Not even close enough to win any election. It’s these that probably fall into what you’re talking about. Now Trump is above that 35% in the polls, currently at 46% leading Biden by 1.1 points.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

The question now becomes is where are those additional 11% coming from? They’re basically folks who don’t want Biden reelected. Fears about his age, his mental fitness to serve another term, his very poor job performance. Most aren’t pro-Trump; most want another candidate other than Trump to replace Biden. But the two major parties have denied them of this. Biden’s overall job approval has hovered around 40% since the beginning of 2022 along with being well below 40% on most other issues.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/approval-rating

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/issues

Currently you have 59% of all Americans who don’t want Biden reelected, 56% who don’t want Trump to regain the white house. This from Pew Research - Reflecting their dissatisfaction with the Biden-Trump matchup, nearly half of registered voters (49%) say that, if they had the ability to decide the major party candidates for the 2024 election, they would replace both Biden and Trump on the ballot.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...are-broadly-critical-of-both-biden-and-trump/

There’s a ton of information in the Pew Research paper that helps explain why we have a basic tie between Biden and Trump. Why most Americans dislike and don’t want neither one as their next president. But the major parties in their infinite wisdom decided on two candidates that are a definite turnoff to most Americans. The last thing most Americans wanted is this rematch.

What both major parties forgot this time around is candidates’ matter. I’d say this is especially true for those who want Trump defeated. I firmly believe that almost any other democrat than Biden would be trouncing Trump by 10-15 points instead of being in a basic tie. What the choice of Biden does is give Trump a 50-50 shot at regaining the white house. The democrats probably chose their weakest candidate with a lot of liabilities to go against Trump. But it is what it is. It was after all, the democrats who chose Biden even knowing that most Americans don’t want him reelected. This has been obvious over the last couple of years.

I'm pretty sure the millions of blacks and Hispanics who support Trump are not white supremacists. Then there are cases like my brother, who hates blacks but loves Asians.

Myself, I think Trump supporters, overall, hate Democrats, regardless of race.
We hate the Democrats that call Trump supporters nasty names just because we voted our choice.

We hate the Democrats that call Trump supporters nasty names just because we voted our choice.
We? I'm pretty sure there are some Trump supporters with thicker skin than that.

Trump wrote the book on nasty names, so you seem confused.

It's not just Trump supporters, it's anyone who isn't in their tribe who they call nasty names.
Very tribal, and you can see it as when one of their own falls from favor, they call them nasty names as well, but then, the left will always eat their own, sooner or later, and recently it's been sooner.

Sieg Heil indeed!

TDS is a real thing, folks. If you've managed to read this far, you'd probably agree. :rolleyes::cry:

Soros? You mean the Jewish billionaire is paying college students to riot against Jews? Come on, man- get with the program! Use your brain. Don't be a sheeple. You know who is REALLY behind all this? UFO aliens. Once you understand that, everything else starts to make so much more sense.

View attachment 67508353

It is reported that George Soros has underwritten anti-Semitic riots across American colleges.

Over the last two decades, Soros has funded campus turmoil that disrupts visiting speakers, causes riots and cancels classes. In any democracy lawlessness is destructive of liberty and that seems to be the Soros goal.

Soros is a cancer on America whose departure will generate neither tears nor regrets.

Soros and his son. The darlings of the DNC and at the White House more than the groundskeepers.

That was a racist comment. And it is completely wrong. Race does not define hatred. Hatred occurs regardless of race, and it must be discouraged. That's the problem with Donald. He looks at controversy and seeks to benefit from it, seeks to use controversy to his personal advantage. Thus he stokes the fires of racism that he may "direct the storm and ride the whirlwind." (Hamilton)
During the BLM and Antifa riots and currently the college riots, there were good people on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom