• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is obvious now. The 2024 election must be won by Democrats with a smashing defeat of the GOP from President on down.

Is the country going to be led by silent, half-educated, uninformed voters from the rural counties of America who are being helped by judges who have delayed all four of Trump's criminal trials.
Have you noticed?

One of the ways that judges help Trump, an accused felon, is they don't do anything. The simplest decisions involving the former President can take weeks, months even.

For example, what are the odds the Supreme Court is going to give immunity from our laws to Trump and all future Presidents?

None. Zero. Zilch. Ain't going to happen.

It is taking the six conservative judges on the Supreme Court four months to make that decision!

Is the Supreme Court siding with the former President?

Does Biden, the rapist, get a pass? Biden himself said that female accusers should be believed and he was accused. Or do you believe that it’s ok because he is pushing your agenda?

All Biden was trying to do when he forcefully stuffed in his fingers was to feed the horsey.
Biden has never been accused of rape, nor sued for assault. Trump has. But, please, continue with the lying and the projection.

One of the ways that judges help Trump, an accused felon, is they don't do anything. The simplest decisions involving the former President can take weeks, months even.
The problem is the Framers never envisioned a man like Trump and his harmful influence on a party capable of electing a President. They created the Electoral College that gave too much power to states with low populations (rural states). Trump has never won an election, but he became President and is now running to become President again despite the fact that he attempted to overthrow our elected government and stole classified documents. Imagine a President accused of 91 felonies and facing four criminal trials.
"President Trump famously declared during his 2016 campaign that he loved the “poorly educated” because voters with lower levels of schooling delivered an overwhelming share of votes to him," the conservative Washington Times.
Is the country going to be led by silent, half-educated, uninformed voters from the rural counties of America who are being helped by judges who have delayed all four of Trump's criminal trials. https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/

Republicans are silent because they rarely discuss the issues, and they avoid discussing their political party and their Presidential candidate.

There is not one thread by a Republican about the Republican Party or Trump.

I am scared to death at the possibility of these people choosing our next President.

And what a President. Trump would be a disaster for our country.

To prove a point, no Republican will respond to the issues in this report.

Wtf are you talking about?
What a stupid post
So is talking trash about MAGA. A great America is a great thing. Millions of biden migrants and their apologists are not.

The problem is the Framers never envisioned a man like Trump and his harmful influence on a party capable of electing a President. They created the Electoral College that gave too much power to states with low populations (rural states). Trump has never won an election, but he became President and is now running to become President again despite the fact that he attempted to overthrow our elected government and stole classified documents. Imagine a President accused of 91 felonies and facing four criminal trials.

Is the country going to be led by silent, half-educated, uninformed voters from the rural counties of America who are being helped by judges who have delayed all four of Trump's criminal trials. https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/

Republicans are silent because they rarely discuss the issues, and they avoid discussing their political party and their Presidential candidate.

I am scared to death at the possibility of these people choosing our next President.

Accused felon. Obviously there hasn't been a guilty verdict. Despite the lefts efforts to make one happen. You need all the help possible to get brain damaged reelected.

And how many people did your comrades kill when they relentlessly told folks not to trust or take trumps vaccine?

Consequences speak for themselves. It’s clear who believed what, and the consequences for each. it’s clear you are literally killing yourself with your nonsense bullshit beliefs, and want everyone else to follow along. No thanks.

So is talking trash about MAGA. A great America is a great thing. Millions of biden migrants and their apologists are not.

Trump is as great for America as Kim Jung Un is for N Korea. They both say they want to make their country great.

They were in his place of residence. He refused to give them back.

There was no such ‘legal dispute”. You imagine that. I refer you to the timeline of events.

Thats not how it works. There is a process that a President must follow, and he does not have the ability to declassify anything - there are limits. There is zero evidence that he initiated any such process. Trump has said that he could declassify something by thinking about it. That is bullshit.

A year went by while Trump dithered and refused to comply with the National Archives’ requests. If he had a “legal dispute” why didn’t he file a lawsuit? Teh man i famous for suing people, yet here - where you pretend he had a legal dispute - he did nothing.

Your argument makes no sense. Your whataboutisms have no bearing on trump’s case.
My what about ism proves that you are being hypocritical. It proves a bias exists. It proves that your comrades are banana republic democrats using the justice system to manipulate the election. The unnecessary full blown cartel house raid on Mar A Lago proves that this was all for show. Hillary’s crime shows that even if you try to hide even destroy evidence and lie to LE, that if you are a democrat you get away with it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=can...ate=ive&vld=cid:982dfa96,vid:2MscssXSfbA,st:0

My what about ism proves that you are being hypocritical. It proves a bias exists. It proves that your comrades are banana republic democrats using the justice system to manipulate the election. The unnecessary full blown cartel house raid on Mar A Lago proves that this was all for show. Hillary’s crime shows that even if you try to hide even destroy evidence and lie to LE, that if you are a democrat you get away with it.
Sorry, but your extreme partisanship proves nothing.

A great America is a great thing.
And only the cult belittles American by claiming it stopped being great at some point.
Still I am withing for one of these traitors to tell me when it stopped being great and is that why they tried to overthrow the government?

This is what the left is thinking:

"It is obvious now. The 2024 election must be won by Democrats with a smashing defeat of the GOP from President on down."​

This appears to be what the left is willing to do about it:

The elite 1%—individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degrees—are overwhelmingly liberal. They give President Joe Biden an 82% approval rating, compared to his 40% average from the rest of Americans.​
Rasmussen asked these liberal voters: “Suppose that your favorite candidate loses a close election. However, people on the campaign know that they can win by cheating without being caught. Would you rather have your candidate win by cheating or lose by playing fair?”​
Among all Americans, just 7% said they would want their candidate to win by cheating. But that number rose to 35% among the elite 1% and skyrocketed to 69% among those who are part of the politically obsessed 1%, meaning they talk about politics every day.​

(bolding mine)
The prudent position would be to believe the left intends to do exactly what they appear to be saying that they are prepared to do.

Talk about degrading Democratic institutions, specifically elections.

Trump is as great for America as Kim Jung Un is for N Korea. They both say they want to make their country great.
biden trashed America . biden is great for mgrants and third world poverty and some democrats.

There has been no response to the issues from a Republican.

biden trashed America . biden is great for mgrants and third world poverty and some democrats.

Not really.

He is.

It is her job to make sure things are done legally in the state. Trump was doing illegal things, which made him valid target.

Ewww. No.

Fraud is pretty serious, and from most every legal expert read, the case seems very sound. The trumps committed fraud.

You don't think being banned for doing business in NY for a few years and a $500B penalty is substantial?

The trumps CHOSE to lie about the value of many of their properties, valuing then low for tax purpose, and high in order to fool banks. They screwed over the people of NY as well as the financial institutions they lied to. That is fraud.

LOL. No, not even close. The laughable Biden impeachment hearings have resulted in a clown car of Republicans who have managed to produce zero evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Hunters laptop isn't going to save you guys.

Trump is your big problem.
When I said they found nothing substantial I was referring to the potential crime not the penalty lol. You don’t follow very well do you?

Do you understand what a disclaimer is?

Do you believe Mar A Lago is worth 18,000,000?

Very important questions unless you are a TDS suffering banana republic democrat bent on rigging another election.

And every expert doesn’t believe he committed fraud. In fact only TDS suffering experts believe this lol. Let me explain something to you in plain English since you have trouble following. Trump issued a legal document called a disclaimer to the lender instructing them to get their own values for his assets. This document instantly nullifies any claims of fraud…….which is defined as “wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.”…… Trump, by issuing this disclaimer demanding the lender get their own values, shows that he did not intend to deceive the lender. If you cannot understand that simple fact then there is no point in further discussion. The judge and state’s attorney no damned good and well what a disclaimer means which further proves malice and bias. The fact that this is what they had to use to get Trump shows that the man is pretty ****ing squeaky clean.

And before I asked the question about Bobulinski I knew the answer lol. Wire transfers, cancelled checks, text messages, millions of dollars in kick backs. Tons of hard evidence. The fake news you consume didn’t cover it lol. Just like we keep saying, utter and complete bias and election interference.

And the more desperate and rabid your banana republic democrats become the more obvious their attempts to “get” Trump. So it seems Trump is your big problem.

Faux news makes me want to end capitalism so badly lol..
Lol you won’t be happy till you have a monopoly will you?

The only thing holding this shit show together is capitalism. You had best educate yourself and fast. When leftist filth are finally able to destroy it completely we will descend rapidly into that third world shit hole democrats have been driving the country toward for decades.

And using a biblical story as an example is not comparing him to god lol. TDS much?

https://www.google.com/search?q=can...ate=ive&vld=cid:982dfa96,vid:2MscssXSfbA,st:0
lol

Trump caught charges because of the shit he pulled, that's it. Trump is a con artist, has long been that way. This ain't his first trip through the courts for his shady ass shenanigans. But now we have him had tried to overturn an election to maintain power after he lost, and he's gotta be held accountable for that.

What WE have is a very public record that defines Trump’s character, his ability to play well with others, and his desire to abide by our laws.

Yes, I did. You don’tt have to stay stupid about it though. As Gump’s Mama said, “Stupid is as stupid does.” It’s an intervention. We are at the point where not calling something precisely what it is isn;t helping. If you’re trying to bring some one around from heroin addiction you call them an addict. Sugar coating it doesn’t help.

Trump is a thief, a con man, a fraud. It’s right there in the record of his life to be seen. Yet you support this fraudulent con man for President. It’s time to call that what that is: Stupid. Hopefully some folks might take a second look at that public record of Trump’s and figure out that is the truth of it.

No, I said it’s altered thinking. Like “alternative facts”, where you frame the “facts” to suit your beliefs, not base your beliefs in the facts.

I didn’t say Trump is going to start WW3. I said we are following a pattern of behavior (readily seen if you over lay the history of behavior pattern post the Civil War to the Crash of 1929, and past that into The Great Depression and WW2) that Trump fits neatly into. Trump is an oligarch who wants to be a despot. He is a Putin wannabe. That’s what I said. The record of his actions and his own words bare that out.

That you believe that Trump; a con man, grifting, oligarch Putin wannabe is better for the country than a slightly better than average run of the mill Left of Center Dem, just because he’s a Dem, is what I called stupid. It like saying, “If I’m going to choose the leader of my club I’d rather have the guy who embezzled the club funds last time around telling me what I want to hear rather than this other guy who I disagree with some but never stole from us.” Choosing the bad guy (and Trump is a bad person, his record says so) is not smart. What’s the opposite of smart? Right.

Nope. What I said was it goes less worse. I’d not call either Trump or Biden great for our nation. I think we deserve much better. What I said was Trump’s record paints him as exactly what he is: a grifter., a con man. Someone who, in fact, betrayed his own brother. His wives. His friends. His business partners and associates. The list is endless. While Biden is just your average politician. There is no comparison in the “who is the actual bad guy” department, but you and other Trump supporters can’t see the obvious as what it is, right before your face. That’s the issue.

I’m not trying to hurt your feelings. I’m calling after you as an adult calling after a child running with scissors might.
The funny thing is that I don’t like Trump. I don’t think that he is a good person morally. I don’t like his mouth. I don’t like his constant tooting his own horn. Basically he is not someone that I match with personality wise. I’m the opposite, a pessimist, and very reserved.

That said he is especially well suited for the job.

I think what you are talking about is confirmation bias. It’s what I believe you and most of your side suffer from. That, TDS, and FNP or Fake News Poisoning.

Just look at your posts. The hatred oozes from them. Guilty until proven innocent it seems. My TDS suffering brother said to me, when the whole Russian collusion attack was happening against Trump, were there is smoke there is fire. Now that it was proven to be a soft coup attempt and a bunch of lies, my brother, like you, still calls Trump lawless. Guilty until proven innocent yet again. So many accusations mostly lies, exaggerations, or simply partisan.

Back to Trump. He is the only one I can think of that can get this country back on track. His policies are better. His skill set is better. He is feared by our enemy because he is strong. And despite what you and your comrades endlessly claim, he puts America first and loves this country. He did it very good before Covid hit. I can’t wait to vote.

Biden is not the average politician as you keep saying. Biden sold himself and this country to the highest bidder like a common whore. Even to our enemies. He lined his pockets by screwing us. At least the wives got something out of the deal.

Biden has never been accused of rape, nor sued for assault. Trump has. But, please, continue with the lying and the projection.
Biden was accused of forcibly inserting his fingers into a staffers vagina against her will. The fact that you don’t know this is more proof that fake news is your information source.

Trump was accused of sexual assault in a civil case. The burden of proof is much lower. It’s more of who do you believe more. I don’t tend to believe women like Bidens accuser or those accusing Trump who come out decades later once the accused has achieved more success especially in a political environment. Although Bidens accuser told multiple people about the incident at the time. I still have trouble believing her.

The funny thing is that I don’t like Trump. I don’t think that he is a good person morally. I don’t like his mouth. I don’t like his constant tooting his own horn. Basically he is not someone that I match with personality wise. I’m the opposite, a pessimist, and very reserved.

That said he is especially well suited for the job.

I think what you are talking about is confirmation bias. It’s what I believe you and most of your side suffer from. That, TDS, and FNP or Fake News Poisoning.

Just look at your posts. The hatred oozes from them. Guilty until proven innocent it seems. My TDS suffering brother said to me, when the whole Russian collusion attack was happening against Trump, were there is smoke there is fire. Now that it was proven to be a soft coup attempt and a bunch of lies, my brother, like you, still calls Trump lawless. Guilty until proven innocent yet again. So many accusations mostly lies, exaggerations, or simply partisan.

Back to Trump. He is the only one I can think of that can get this country back on track. His policies are better. His skill set is better. He is feared by our enemy because he is strong. And despite what you and your comrades endlessly claim, he puts America first and loves this country. He did it very good before Covid hit.
I'm with up until here.

I can’t wait to vote.
Here we differ. I'm one of the many who didn't want this re-match.

Biden is not the average politician as you keep saying. Biden sold himself and this country to the highest bidder like a common whore. Even to our enemies. He lined his pockets by screwing us. At least the wives got something out of the deal.
This certainly appears to be the case in spite of the many and loud protestations to the contrary.
I don't place much credibility in those protestations, because in one case it's guilty until proven innocent, and in the other case it's innocent in spite of mounting evidence, right along political lines.

Biden was accused of forcibly inserting his fingers into a staffers vagina against her will. The fact that you don’t know this is more proof that fake news is your information source.
Yes, you're talking about that crazy woman who defected to Russia.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, has said she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Trump was accused of sexual assault in a civil case.
Trump has been accused of assault by over 20 women.
The burden of proof is much lower. It’s more of who do you believe more. I don’t tend to believe women like Bidens accuser or those accusing Trump who come out decades later once the accused has achieved more success especially in a political environment. Although Bidens accuser told multiple people about the incident at the time. I still have trouble believing her.
Yes, you believe the woman who accused Biden, but even though Trump has been accused by over 20 women, somehow the victim who won her case against Trump is not believable. Your hypocrisy and bias are off the charts.

Nothing less will save our democracy. The law won't save us, as many poor and minority citizens already know, our institutions are infested with Trump holdovers and embeds. Our democracy and our children's future depends solely on Democrats winning decisively in 2024. The future of SCOTUS appointments, women's rights, voting rights, holding the 1% accountable for their crimes and corruption is at stake. IT IS UP TO US!! Don't take 10 people to the vote, take 20. Take 30. We can to this! YES WE CAN!!
This is backasswards. As we've seen, and continue to see, everything Dems are in control of is terrible. That applies to cities, states, and the country.

Your party has resorted to banana republic tactics. Please don’t speak of others lol. Your party is filled with communists and socialists please don’t speak of others. Your party allows unfettered illegal immigration which is damaging us criminally and economically again please don’t speak of others. Your party is weak which has caused global unrest from Haiti to Ukraine please don’t speak about others. Your party has become so radical that they preach nothing but identity politics and pit Americans against each other. Gay vs straight, rich vs poor, black vs white, always looking to keep Americans fighting and hating please don’t speak of others.

You would be far better served trying to reel in your own party to something more in line with Kennedy at least before talking shit about others.

A Canadian report about the bleak 5 year economic report has them preparing for civil unrest within their country. It isn’t conservatism that is causing the problem over there is it lol. Justin Trudeau aka spawn of Castro is far far from a conservative. We have a similar problem because of you leftists.

And the sad part for me and mine…..I am now forced to prepare for a collapse of the dollar. My own spaghetti spined RINO Republicans just keep capitulating with your demonrats and giving them everything they want in funding. As our debt rises 1.2 TRILLION every 100 days the dollar gets closer to collapse. Both sides should be executed for what they have done to this country. Our dollar being strong because others are so weak is not reassuring. It’s sickening.

Back
Top Bottom