• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel must take steps to prevent genocide in Gaza

Cool, sounds like they are already in compliance since they are taking steps to stop Hamas’s campaign of genocide against those of Jewish faith.

So, let’s consider that box checked.

Glad we could get that behind us.

Cool, sounds like they are already in compliance since they are taking steps to stop Hamas’s campaign of genocide against those of Jewish faith.

So, let’s consider that box checked.

Glad we could get that behind us.
Nonsense. I suggest that the ICJ are a little more au fait with the case than you, who clearly regards Israeli propaganda as factual and beyond reproach.

The ICJ is not so worried about or even interested in Hamas and its actions, so far as I have been able to discern.
Yeah, the UN is a joke. This "mandate" from their court isn't worth anything. Basically a bunch of rich world elites trying to judge right and wrong. Israel will probably think "that's cute" and keep moving forward to finish the job.

You know nothing about the proceedings or the court's ruling. Don't pretend you do.
You know nothing about the proceedings or the court’s ruling. Don’t pretend you do.

You know nothing about the proceedings or the court’s ruling. Don’t pretend you do.
I never claimed to. I merely reported what the media reported, and Israel will have the opportunity to answer the charges in due course. What do you have?

Yeah, the UN is a joke. This "mandate" from their court isn't worth anything. Basically a bunch of rich world elites trying to judge right and wrong. Israel will probably think "that's cute" and keep moving forward to finish the job.
If the UN is a "joke", I suggest Israel rescinds its membership. Given all the problems Israel has caused since being admitted to the organisation, it won't be missed.
If you think the ICJ is worthless, I suggest you take note of the following:

Last edited:
If the UN is a "joke", I suggest Israel rescinds its membership. Given all the problems Israel has caused since being admitted to the organisation, it won't be missed.
Save the drama, the UN is a sanctimonious group of individuals that basically meets on Tuesdays. It has become a joke and Israel would be right in my mind to just respond "duly noted" and continue to ensure their safety cause the UN sure as hell won't.

If you think the UN are a joke maybe petition your leaders to leave the organisation. The ICJ are no joke either:

If you think the UN are a joke maybe petition your leaders to leave the organisation. The ICJ are no joke either:
The ICJ will do nothing.

They have no teeth.

Fantastic, they've helped resolve matters pertaining to herbicides and diplomatic relations. If a country/group were to invade England and kill thousands then I would hope your leaders would tell them to pound sand or join the fight.

Sorry, no, the UN does not speak with any moral authority. What Israel must do is eliminate Hamas. It is simply a matter of survival for them.
I see, so a nuclear armed nation, with the region's most powerful military, supported by America, is fearful for its survival against a few thousand terrorists? You have to be kidding. If the UN has no moral authority, maybe it should have voted against military intervention to stop the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans, right?
Please explain how Hamas would be able to destroy Israel. This should be good...

Last edited:
I see, so a nuclear armed nation, with the region's most powerful military, supported by America, is fearful for its survival against a few thousand terrorists? You have to be kidding.
No, I'm not kidding, and neither would anyone aware of the fact that those "few thousand terrorists" are backed by a regime that may already have nuclear weapons and who believes Allah is on their side and that martyrdom in his name is life's most noble calling.

So yes, among the many reasons Hamas must be eliminated is that they stand a very real chance of being a vector for nuclear war in the region.

No, I'm not kidding, and neither would anyone aware of the fact that those "few thousand terrorists" are backed by a regime that may already have nuclear weapons and who believes Allah is on their side and that martyrdom in his name is life's most noble calling.

So yes, among the many reasons Hamas must be eliminated is that they stand a very real chance of being a vector for nuclear war in the region.
Isn't Israel also a potential vector for nuclear war in the region?

And Israel believes their 'god' is on their side. After all it was he who gifted them Israel, not the United Nations. Correct?

Isn't Israel also a potential vector for nuclear war in the region?
Yes.They have the nukes, nobody else in the region does-and Israel has already threatened their use.

Back
Top Bottom