• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump A Successful Businessman?

paul342160

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm willing to bet that Trump has lost more than 50 % of the money that he inherited from his father.

Like Richard Nixon he and his father would probably say "I AM NOT a CROOK"

Since Trump always lies, let's assume that he is A CROOK.

If you want your children to be UNSUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS, please send them to the University of Pennsylvania
where they give MBA degrees to mindless Chimps like donald JESUS trump,

We knew that the United States of Russia was going down hill when he rode the elevator DOWN STAIRS in 2016.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS in TRUMP LAND.

I'm willing to bet that Trump has lost more than 50 % of the money that he inherited from his father.

If you want your children to be UNSUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS, please send them to the University of Pennsylvania

We knew that the United States of Russia was going down hill when he rode the elevator DOWN STAIRS in 2016.

He’s surpassed Soros in net worth.

Trump inherited 413 million from his father.

His total assets today are around 7.1 billion dollars regardless of the bullshit and scams he's been involved with.

I don't like the man either, but your thread is a prime example of someone that is too ****ing lazy to research before posting.

His total assets today are around 7.1 billion dollars regardless of the bullshit and scams he's been involved with.

I don't like the man either, but your thread is a prime example of someone that is too ****ing lazy to research before posting.
Word.
Knowledge is power.

Are you or @Mycroft accountants for trump? How do you know what he's worth? Because he says so? Hilarious.

Don't all successful business folks go bankrupt half a dozen times?

I don’t know.🤔. Times must be tough for the Orange Jesus because now he’s hawking limited edition bibles for $59.99.🤣

@ the title

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 7.44.47 AM.png

He’s surpassed Soros in net worth.
Crooks do get money.

The mafia, gangs, Madoff, corporate greedsters, and on and on.

Sam Bankman Fried is now doing 25 years for being a crook who took a lot of money from others.

Donald is a crook. He has been convicted of fraud, He has paid millions in settlements to people like the victims of "Trump University," which was a total scam.

Donald cooked his books. He's about to lose many properties because he can't pay for his fraud.

Despite whatever wealth Donald has screwed people out of he would be worth far more if he had never tried to do any business at all.

If he had simply invested what he inherited wisely in low risk mutual funds he would be worth more than he is after failing so badly at so many business ventures.

Donald has a history of overpaying for properties, then loading them up with debt from previous failed ventures, and attempting to expand them beyond what income they can support, and then being unable to make the payments to support it all.

The Taj Mahal was a prime example of how bad a businessman Donald is. A spectacular fail, even after screwing the contractors and defrauding investors it couldn't bring in enough money to make it's payments; so it went bankrupt.

Donald is all glam but doesn't seem to know how to use a calculator.

Back
Top Bottom