• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

The sun has the fuel within it. It is not being introduced externally, it also has the gravity/ magnetic field being generated by itself rather than externally.

I am no where close to understanding the entire process or the physics involved but given the heat, the containment created by the magnetic fields I wonder how the fuel will be added without breaking the containment. Given the temperatures involved very few materials would survive.

but yet the atheist tells us the Big Nothing did it, no plans of course. kind of an 'accident' and you are nutz to think God did it with precision.

and then the Earth is just so far away from the Sun to not burn up in the process and yes we precisely revolve around this sun et al like magic.

it would be easier and more Logical to believe that God did it me thinks.
Scientists can create fusion now for a short period of time and actually were able to generate more energy for a period than the reactor consumed, but sustaining it has been the issue

Basic understanding certainly do.

Heck I have worked with plasma on a very small scale.

I certainly understand the difference between a star and a man made reactor trying to create sustainable fusion reactions.

Decades and billions spent by some of the brightest minds on earth that have so far failed to do it

yep, well you see too many smart people are involved.

you create fusion by a Big Accident and have a Big Nothing set the whole thing up according to our Atheist friends.

and that IS the story of the Universe, stuff was just flung around in space and ended up in Precise orbits cause we said so.

but yet the atheist tells us the Big Nothing did it, no plans of course. kind of an 'accident' and you are nutz to think God did it with precision.

and then the Earth is just so far away from the Sun to not burn up in the process and yes we precisely revolve around this sun et al like magic.

it would be easier and more Logical to believe that God did it me thinks.

If the universe is to complex to occur naturally, why is a being that created the universe not to complex to occur naturally?

Basic understanding certainly do.

Heck I have worked with plasma on a very small scale.

I certainly understand the difference between a star and a man made reactor trying to create sustainable fusion reactions.

Decades and billions spent by some of the brightest minds on earth that have so far failed to do it
Actually, there is one lab where a fusion reaction was generated which put out 50% more energy than was put in. The challenge is maintaining fusion on a large scale. It is possible. But regulating the fusion reaction and energy output over time and demand is probably the biggest challenge of all. Fusion power itself is feasible.

Actually, there is one lab where a fusion reaction was generated which put out 50% more energy than was put in. The challenge is maintaining fusion on a large scale. It is possible. But regulating the fusion reaction and energy output over time and demand is probably the biggest challenge of all. Fusion power itself is feasible.

It is the maintaining part that I understand needs a solution to.

I expect the issue is providing fuel to reactor.

Russia doesn’t have the capacity to invade Israel, nor does it want to. Neither do the Arab states.

neither does Hamas. but guess what happened in October?

Neither do the Arab states.

but they do anyway.

remember the 1967 war? Israel cleaned Egypt and Syria's clocks.

how about the 1973 war? didn't look to good, but God fixed it in the end......Israel was almost wiped out.

the arabs et al, don't think like you do. some of them are Suicidal, if they kill a Jewish person they get 72 virgins when going to heaven. a perverted silly way of getting guys to go to war, but it works for them.

so many don't care about military Logistics or any kind of Logic, when the devil tells them to attack, then off they go with hair brained idea.

This is more reason why Christian apocalyptic predictions constantly fail. They try to force a narrative that makes zero sense.

Quest their are bunches of Bible Commentaries on the End Times; we know it is no Joy Ride. when we Rapture out, God will let you all fight till your almost all wiped out because that is what the devil wants.

God tried to help you and save you; but not good enuf. you look for anyway possible to be an Atheist; even to the extent of looking at a Magnificent Engineered creation and claiming it 'jumped out of a mud puddle'.

madness people, nothing jumps out of the proverbial mud puddle when hit with Lightening for millions of years.

Insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither do the Arab states.

yeah i know. again look at Hamas: madness.

it has been decades since i got serious with Ezekiel 38 prophecy, so may take time today...

this guy puts the battle at the end of the Tribulation....

Does the “Battle of Gog and Magog” Occur Before Armageddon?​

The battle described in Ezekiel 38-39 occurs at the end of the tribulation period at the Battle of Armageddon, which will occur just before the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:7-10). There are three reasons why the battle in Ezekiel 38-39 occurs during the Battle of Armageddon.

First, the description of the events of Ezekiel 38:1-39:20 is consistent with the description of the king of the North in Daniel 11:44-45 and the battle of Armageddon described in Revelation 19:15, 17-19 and Zechariah 14:2. Ezekiel 38:4-6 describes the armies that will join Gog, who is the leader of Magog (Ezekiel 38:2; 39:1). Ezekiel 38:10-19 reveals that God will “hook” Gog and drag his army to engage in battle in Israel. This agrees with Zechariah 14:2 and Revelation 19:17-19.

Ezekiel 38:16 and 39:1-6 tell us that Israel will be invaded by Gog, the prince of prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:3). Ezekiel 39:17-20 states the birds will eat the flesh of the dead soldiers. This agrees with Revelation 19:17-19.

Then Ezekiel 39:9 says Israel will spend seven years destroying the weapons of the battle and Ezekiel 39:12 says it will take seven months to bury the corpses of the dead bodies after the battle.

Then those who inhabit the cities of Israel will go out and make fires with the weapons and burn them, both shields and bucklers, bows and arrows, war clubs and spears, and for seven years they will make fires of them. Ezekiel 39:9 (NASB)
For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. Ezekiel 39:12 (NASB)

A seven year period of destroying weapons which will include burying corpses (Ezekiel 39:11-14) eliminates the possibility that the battle occurs in the middle of the tribulation since the seven years period would extend past the second coming of Christ. The point is the battlefield at Hamon-gog would not be cleared in time for another battle in the same location, that is, at Armageddon.

It also eliminates the possibility the battle of Ezekiel 38-39 is the rebellion in Revelation 20:7-10, since the universe is destroyed at that time and the great white judgment occurs afterward (Revelation 20:11-15). The point is why bury anyone and destroy the weapons if the universe is going to be destroyed? Thus, we must conclude that the battle described in Ezekiel 38-39 focuses on the king of the North and the forces that join him. For more information visit, “Does the battle of Gog and Magog occur after the Second Coming?https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-...-gog-and-magog-are-defeated-in-ezekiel-38-39/

It is the maintaining part that I understand needs a solution to.

I expect the issue is providing fuel to reactor.
Initiating the reaction is what's going to cost the most energy. One fusion is started and maintained, the energy output can be used to sustain the fusion reaction itself, as there is more energy produced than used. Of course, there is the matter of what happens to the helium produced from hydrogen fusion.

good.

hold on because today i wanna do some work on Ezekiel 38 in time for our April 8 Rendezvous with the end times.

i am attempting various versions and will pick one that may be the correct answer

blessings, good friday and well april 8 to all in a week

Initiating the reaction is what's going to cost the most energy. One fusion is started and maintained, the energy output can be used to sustain the fusion reaction itself, as there is more energy produced than used. Of course, there is the matter of what happens to the helium produced from hydrogen fusion.
The world needs more helium, so that is not an issue. Getting it out of the reactor might be

do you have more than one writer under your name and maybe a Staff member writing your stuff
Debate Politics Forums - Forum Rules

12. Multiple and Proxy Accounts - Multiple accounts of the same user are forbidden. Proxy accounts (specifically using a third party to post) will not be tolerated. Further, sharing of an account/password with other members and non-members alike is prohibited. At the discretion of the Moderator, these issues may result in warnings against and/or banishment of all accounts.

The world needs more helium, so that is not an issue. Getting it out of the reactor might be

it does.

the united states (read The Criminal, Dee Cee et al) sold our helium national stock pile over seas. now our hospital needs it for the MRI stuff and can't get it.

oh well, end times people.

The U.S. just sold its helium stockpile. Here’s why the medical world is worried.​

MRI machines need thousands of liters of liquid helium to function. Health care workers say they can’t afford any disruptions to the helium supply chain.

Helium in health and science

Helium was already in short supply before the government sale. Currently, Kornbluth said, three out of five U.S. helium suppliers are rationing the element to prioritize life-or-death uses like MRI machines ahead of less-essential helium uses, like keeping party balloons afloat.

Across the University of California system, for instance, which includes 10 research campuses and six medical schools, the shortage has already hit scientists. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...-stockpile-s-medical-world-worried-rcna134785

blessings people, april 8 news and kissing the helium medical supply away. of course that all that will happen right?

are you sure? we will see; keep praying. The Criminal may think of something else, hmmm.

Debate Politics Forums - Forum Rules

12. Multiple and Proxy Accounts - Multiple accounts

thank you Logic.

it was a joke. and yes i get yur MO with those silly Clue pictures and other stuff you do.

sometimes you seem to be more serious then other times. what is your MO today?

blessings, april 8 and the obumer movie hmmm...

neither does Hamas. but guess what happened in October?

but they do anyway.

remember the 1967 war? Israel cleaned Egypt and Syria's clocks.

how about the 1973 war? didn't look to good, but God fixed it in the end......Israel was almost wiped out.

the arabs et al, don't think like you do. some of them are Suicidal, if they kill a Jewish person they get 72 virgins when going to heaven. a perverted silly way of getting guys to go to war, but it works for them.

so many don't care about military Logistics or any kind of Logic, when the devil tells them to attack, then off they go with hair brained idea.

Quest their are bunches of Bible Commentaries on the End Times; we know it is no Joy Ride. when we Rapture out, God will let you all fight till your almost all wiped out because that is what the devil wants.

God tried to help you and save you; but not good enuf. you look for anyway possible to be an Atheist; even to the extent of looking at a Magnificent Engineered creation and claiming it 'jumped out of a mud puddle'.

madness people, nothing jumps out of the proverbial mud puddle when hit with Lightening for millions of years.

Insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know. again look at Hamas: madness.

it has been decades since i got serious with Ezekiel 38 prophecy, so may take time today...

this guy puts the battle at the end of the Tribulation....

Does the “Battle of Gog and Magog” Occur Before Armageddon?​

The battle described in Ezekiel 38-39 occurs at the end of the tribulation period at the Battle of Armageddon, which will occur just before the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:7-10). There are three reasons why the battle in Ezekiel 38-39 occurs during the Battle of Armageddon.

First, the description of the events of Ezekiel 38:1-39:20 is consistent with the description of the king of the North in Daniel 11:44-45 and the battle of Armageddon described in Revelation 19:15, 17-19 and Zechariah 14:2. Ezekiel 38:4-6 describes the armies that will join Gog, who is the leader of Magog (Ezekiel 38:2; 39:1). Ezekiel 38:10-19 reveals that God will “hook” Gog and drag his army to engage in battle in Israel. This agrees with Zechariah 14:2 and Revelation 19:17-19.

Ezekiel 38:16 and 39:1-6 tell us that Israel will be invaded by Gog, the prince of prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:3). Ezekiel 39:17-20 states the birds will eat the flesh of the dead soldiers. This agrees with Revelation 19:17-19.

Then Ezekiel 39:9 says Israel will spend seven years destroying the weapons of the battle and Ezekiel 39:12 says it will take seven months to bury the corpses of the dead bodies after the battle.

A seven year period of destroying weapons which will include burying corpses (Ezekiel 39:11-14) eliminates the possibility that the battle occurs in the middle of the tribulation since the seven years period would extend past the second coming of Christ. The point is the battlefield at Hamon-gog would not be cleared in time for another battle in the same location, that is, at Armageddon.

It also eliminates the possibility the battle of Ezekiel 38-39 is the rebellion in Revelation 20:7-10, since the universe is destroyed at that time and the great white judgment occurs afterward (Revelation 20:11-15). The point is why bury anyone and destroy the weapons if the universe is going to be destroyed? Thus, we must conclude that the battle described in Ezekiel 38-39 focuses on the king of the North and the forces that join him. For more information visit, “Does the battle of Gog and Magog occur after the Second Coming?https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-...-gog-and-magog-are-defeated-in-ezekiel-38-39/

Hamas didn’t “invade” Israel. They launched a border raid that did comparatively little damage.

None of the Arab governments today are suicidal. Your position is not only nonsense it’s racist as ****.

This is just more of you trying to force reality to fit your insane desire to have the world end.

Last edited:
Hamas didn’t “invade” Israel. They launched a border raid that did comparatively little damage.

Edit, Hamas has been playing kill Israel for decades........little damage? i don't think so, missiles are not 'little damage' people. want me to shoot one at you and see what 'little damage' is ???

crazy stuff. yep little damage. next question...........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok, let's play semantics today.

if someone comes to your house every day or every week and shoots you or your house you might get peaved right?

say they do it for a years, 5 years or 20 years and you sit there and just don't eliminate the problem; are you sane?

well are you?

can i come to your house and break your windows every day and beat you up?

Hamas never went to the Peace table, so Israel cleans clock.

play stupid games strategy. these people are One Trick ponies.

None of the Arab governments today are suicidal. Your position is not only nonsense it’s racist as ****.

of course. they are not until they are.

just keep watching Lebanon, syria, iran or whoever.......this is non stop. call it suicide or something else, we can use your term if necessary.

This is just more of you trying to force reality to fit your insane desire to have the world end.

no actually i prefer peace and running my own business. seems the world is hell bent on destroying itself, hello putin and nato.

blessings, april 8 the new insanity perhaps?

ok, let's play semantics today.

if someone comes to your house every day or every week and shoots you or your house you might get peaved right?

say they do it for a years, 5 years or 20 years and you sit there and just don't eliminate the problem; are you sane?

well are you?

can i come to your house and break your windows every day and beat you up?

Hamas never went to the Peace table, so Israel cleans clock.

play stupid games strategy. these people are One Trick ponies.

of course. they are not until they are.

just keep watching Lebanon, syria, iran or whoever.......this is non stop. call it suicide or something else, we can use your term if necessary.

no actually i prefer peace and running my own business. seems the world is hell bent on destroying itself, hello putin and nato.

blessings, april 8 the new insanity perhaps?

The better question is “Why have I been keeping this someone and their children locked in a cage in my basement for decades, cutting them off from the outside world, starving them, and forcing them to live in squalor, and why was their first action when they broke out of their cage to want to kill me?”

Maybe Israel shouldn’t have created a giant open air concentration camp?

Lebanon, Syria, and Iran have no capacity to invade Israel, especially not in any kind of apocalyptic way that requires god to intervene.

No person who just wants to live and go about their business spends every day drooling over the idea that the end times are coming.

Gravity from the sun's mass compresses all the matter within the sun, generating tremendous heat and pressure, enough to initiate and maintain fusion of hydrogen atoms. This process will continue until the suns hydrogen fuel is exhausted.
And if we could duplicate fusion we could feed it the necessary hydrogen to keep it from being depleted.

And if we could duplicate fusion we could feed it the necessary hydrogen to keep it from being depleted.

Indeed. The problem with nuclear fusion isn’t feeding the reactor more fuel. It’s the fact that right now we have to use deuterium as fuel and that means that the fusion process takes more energy to run than it produces.

We need Helium-3, but the Earth has basically none of it.

Getting hydrogen is the easy part. Developing large scale fusion power is the hard part. But small scale fusion power that can be done currently is a proof of concept, as it were. Of course that is also a gross oversimplification. It's the engineering that will be challenging.

Back
Top Bottom