• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

What the hell is *Germany* going to invade Israel with? They have one of the weakest militaries in Europe today.

Edit, it mostly is a russian/arab invasion

You do not live in the real world at all. You believe every piece of conspiracy theory nonsense you read.

true, Germany has been screwed up by two WW wars and the pipe line cut. that is how some people interpret gog/magog; i may have to look up some commentaries on gog/magog.

blessings, no april 8 gog or magog for me please.

Edit, it mostly is a russian/arab invasion

true, Germany has been screwed up by two WW wars and the pipe line cut. that is how some people interpret gog/magog; i may have to look up some commentaries on gog/magog.

blessings, no april 8 gog or magog for me please.

Russia doesn’t have the capacity to invade Israel, nor does it want to. Neither do the Arab states.

This is more reason why Christian apocalyptic predictions constantly fail. They try to force a narrative that makes zero sense.

Russia doesn’t have the capacity to invade Israel, nor does it want to. Neither do the Arab states.

This is more reason why Christian apocalyptic predictions constantly fail. They try to force a narrative that makes zero sense.

um wow, where do i start with this one?

we'll start back up tomorrow as we get time.

you severely under estimate the arabs and russians; maybe we take a look at some Arab military capabilities as time permits.

i believe the iranians have had nuukes for a long time but will not be used against israel. israel defeats iran in the Ezekial 37 war and i have documents on that one to find.

this tends to get complicated because things do change a lot, and some info is covered and i am not privy to it.

blessings, april 8 just wait for the smoke to clear and then assess.

um wow, where do i start with this one?

we'll start back up tomorrow as we get time.

you severely under estimate the arabs and russians; maybe we take a look at some Arab military capabilities as time permits.

i believe the iranians have had nuukes for a long time but will not be used against israel. israel defeats iran in the Ezekial 37 war and i have documents on that one to find.

this tends to get complicated because things do change a lot, and some info is covered and i am not privy to it.

blessings, april 8 just wait for the smoke to clear and then assess.

On what do you base your belief that Iran has had nukes for sometime other than your desire that the world end in the near future?

There is zero reason to believe Iran would use nukes on Israel for no reason unless Israel used nukes on them first. Iran has no history of using WMDs. They didn’t even use chemical weapons on Iraq after Iraq used them on Iran first.

The Arab militaries that have anything even approaching the capability to fight Israel have zero desire to do so. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Iraq aren’t going to invade Israel. They don’t want to fight a nuclear power.

Do you have any military experience? You know that just having equipment doesn’t mean that you have the ability to invade another country yes? Invasions come down to logistics and preparations. The Arab militaries are INFAMOUS for having garbage logistics capabilities outside of supporting a military in peace time. The Arab armies of today are built to do two things and only two things: defend against invasions and protect the regime.

**** God if that's the way he operates.

To put a fine point on it, **** YOUR God, specifically.

The sun does it just fine.

Humans don’t have the luxury of being able to create the sun’s gravity.

But also, we know how to inject fuel into a fusion reactor. It’s with magnetic fields.

Humans don’t have the luxury of being able to create the sun’s gravity.

But also, we know how to inject fuel into a fusion reactor. It’s with magnetic fields.
Because science!

LOL, you do Comics huh?

stooping a bit low for you Logic.

now go back and find some Serious GLOOM...
well you should

for those who missed Logic's retort to my Eclipse messages, he feels that his about the Mitsubishi Eclipse recalls are about as relevant as my Earth Shaking april 8 announcement

thank you Logic for your Clown showing up, but my point at this time still stands: 'now go back and find some Serious GLOOM...'

there are MANY problems with this thread, and your Clown needs to stay home. where is the Serious Logic i have come to know intermittantly on a few posts?

does he take weekend off? do you have more than one writer under your name and maybe a Staff member writing your stuff with no Serious bones on the table?

nuff said, till next post.

well you should

for those who missed Logic's retort to my Eclipse messages, he feels that his about the Mitsubishi Eclipse recalls are about as relevant as my Earth Shaking april 8 announcement

thank you Logic for your Clown showing up, but my point at this time still stands: 'now go back and find some Serious GLOOM...'

there are MANY problems with this thread, and your Clown needs to stay home. where is the Serious Logic i have come to know intermittantly on a few posts?

does he take weekend off? do you have more than one writer under your name and maybe a Staff member writing your stuff with no Serious bones on the table?

sorry people, i had to do some Isle cleanup in this thread.

and i don't really mind speaking to the Clowns, just lose patience at times.

sometimes a Bible Teacher may use something like April 8 as a White Board to teach his ideas and attach various things to it.

that is what April 8 is to me, a black board and i am writing various ideas of possible End Times prophecies with my opinion on what those Prophecies are.

april 8 hopefully will be just another day, but my Gut says no. take it or leave it.

we started out with the Big Boat and the Big Bridge incident this week in Baltimore, well ok it was a stretch that April 8 was starting early. i will give you that and throw in the Moscow shooting.

my Goal is to help you think like i have over the years about things: they happen for a Predetermined Reason. almost everything does.

so, i mix various Versions and Interpretations of Bible Prophecy with an opinion that perhaps evil conspiritorial motives are involved. sometime i may be right.

and i don't buy the official Big Boat and Big Bridge story. we wait and see.

blessings Logic. but i am trying to start with a clean slate today.

sorry people, i had to do some Isle cleanup in this thread.

and i don't really mind speaking to the Clowns, just lose patience at times.

sometimes a Bible Teacher may use something like April 8 as a White Board to teach his ideas and attach various things to it.

that is what April 8 is to me, a black board and i am writing various ideas of possible End Times prophecies with my opinion on what those Prophecies are.
Prophesies are simply bs catering to ignorance and paranoia.

well you should

The projection is strong in this one.

So is the delusion.

good Morning Gordy, i don't expect any Trophies from you. maybe i have a good week to present my April 8 case to the forum before it all breaks lose or not.

the Sweet thing about Bible Prophecy is the freedom to go in any direction.

some days i will look at Ezekial 37 since the Big Fuss was concerning the Next War israel will fight; and my oponent doesn't think the arabs, russians are going to mess with Israel.

well who besides some conservative Bible Commentators thought that gaza Hamas would attack Israel in october? well i always have believed in the Obadiah gaza prophecy, that israel would clean the gaza clock at some point in time.

well the Clock in gaza almost all cleaned out and you get the Expected Reaction right? even the usa tried to figure out some political response to twist Israel arm to knock it off.

nope, Nada not going to happen according to Obadiah prophecy.

and hezbully, Syria, Iran, russia gonna do the same thing but in different prophecies.

so i wanna lay some Experts on the forum today so it is not just me talking and a few Clowns show up from that other guy.

blessings, April 8 AND beyond...........

People who crave the end times are people who aren't really sure that they believe, and are hoping for the rapture because it would cure the doubt they have in their faith.

Prove me wrong.

People who crave the end times are people who aren't really sure that they believe, and are hoping for the rapture because it would cure the doubt they have in their faith.

Prove me wrong.
Those who want the "end times" or the end of the world are likely mentally unhinged.

Prove me wrong.

good morning Sam.

everybody has doubts at times. remember Thomas, well Jesus had a talk with him. even Peter denied Jesus, but repented.

the Rapture has a different purpose tied into Bible Prophecy if you wanna know.

it has to do with the Dispensation of Grace, where God turns his attention to the Gentiles and the church. the Dispensation of Grace is about over and God will take the Church out of this world and then deal with Israel who needs to convert over to Jesus at the end.

right now very few Jewish people are christians because they think they know stuff. they missed Messiah the first time, but not gonna miss him after Armageddon........at least the ones who survive the Tribulation.

good Morning Gordy, i don't expect any Trophies from you. maybe i have a good week to present my April 8 case to the forum before it all breaks lose or not.

the Sweet thing about Bible Prophecy is the freedom to go in any direction.
Delusions do not make ant rational "case." It just makes one look foolish.

The sun does it just fine.

The sun has the fuel within it. It is not being introduced externally, it also has the gravity/ magnetic field being generated by itself rather than externally.

I am no where close to understanding the entire process or the physics involved but given the heat, the containment created by the magnetic fields I wonder how the fuel will be added without breaking the containment. Given the temperatures involved very few materials would survive.

Scientists can create fusion now for a short period of time and actually were able to generate more energy for a period than the reactor consumed, but sustaining it has been the issue

The sun has the fuel within it. It is not being introduced externally, it also has the gravity/ magnetic field being generated by itself rather than externally.

I am no where close to understanding the entire process or the physics involved but given the heat, the containment created by the magnetic fields I wonder how the fuel will be added without breaking the containment. Given the temperatures involved very few materials would survive.

Scientists can create fusion now for a short period of time and actually were able to generate more energy for a period than the reactor consumed, but sustaining it has been the issue
Gravity from the sun's mass compresses all the matter within the sun, generating tremendous heat and pressure, enough to initiate and maintain fusion of hydrogen atoms. This process will continue until the suns hydrogen fuel is exhausted.

Re Fusion. I give you ex-popstar, physicist Professor Brian Cox!

Those who want the "end times" or the end of the world are likely mentally unhinged.

good morning Gordy.

well i hope Nobody wants the 'end times', i would rather study bible prophecy as a bible subject and not be around when the World goes Insane.

i was a kid when first learning of a strange Doctrine called the Rapture. it was awe inspiring at Vacation Bible school, when christians would just go 'Poof' and we all disappear.

great stuff, but you don't wanna be left behind. (see the movie or book)

mentally unhinged? there might be some, my neighbor is an atheist and he tells me that really we need to let the nuuukes fly. i hope he is joking; (he is retired military and knows his stuff, which i can't talk about here, thank you)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

meh, just got a phone call about the Eclipse; is this the Rapture?

no i said, but it points to the rapture. yeah i guess christians wanna go home huh?

well wouldn't you? with the Criminal in Dee Cee fighting wars and running the country down; even the Orange man looks like a Lost Cause.

Yes it's obvious you don't understand how fusion works.

Basic understanding certainly do.

Heck I have worked with plasma on a very small scale.

I certainly understand the difference between a star and a man made reactor trying to create sustainable fusion reactions.

Decades and billions spent by some of the brightest minds on earth that have so far failed to do it

Back
Top Bottom