• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

well of course i do; but i don't like what i see concerning the Economy, guv and Military issues.

things really are declining, and i think April 8 was the message. the Canary in the Coal mine died on April 8 and he aint coming back.

note my Avatar change to world economic forum, most have never heard of the Organization. but they will. basically they are Advocating the End of the world as we know it now. (um, thank you devil. not.)

at a recent church dinner, the guests wanted to know WEF 101 stuff. so i laid some things on them in a limited way; there will be no usa or dollar, we will have 10 Super nations and fascism as the government form.

even many church people are Ignorant of bible prophecy, almost like children and they gasp as i give them a Future peep hole to look thru.

'don't believe me' is my matra, you have a smart phone, so look it up. being christians it doesn't concern me much, they have a heavenly home to run to. the unbelievers? i point to the Mourner's Bench at sunday morning bible church.

40 blessings.

So then you do want what you think will happen to happen.

God's got this, Rev...

ah yeah Daisy, very true.

i think it interesting if we consider the April 8 Eclipse and what it MIGHT mean.

and i feel this is all kinda Bizarre to write on a forum like this; i kinda understand people that are not christians not getting it even if shoved into their faces.

but some will.

for years Warren Buffet from Berkshire Hathaway has warned about Derivatives claiming they were instruments of 'mass financial destruction'

he is not kidding.

our Financial System IS a system likened unto a 'house of cards'; it was Engineered that way and Engineered to fail. plenty of Experts shouting about this, and the Wealthy understand this completely. they intend to take everything you have during the Tribulation, as their motto tends to be 'heads i win and tails you lose'.

the book of James tells us that the wealthy opress us...

James 2:6, "But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?" (James 2:6, KJV)

i think it interesting if we consider the April 8 Eclipse and what it MIGHT mean.

and i feel this is all kinda Bizarre to write on a forum like this; i kinda understand people that are not christians not getting it even if shoved into their faces.
Daisy said:
Omens are not from God...

Anything viewed as giving some indication about the future; a situation or occurrence thought of as portending good or evil. (Ge 30:27; Nu 24:1) Looking for omens, as a form of divination, was specifically prohibited by God’s law to Israel. (Le 19:26; De 18:10) But apostates like Judean King Manasseh did look for omens. (2Ki 17:17; 21:6)

So then you do want what you think will happen to happen.

i started on this stuff almost 50 years ago, thinking 'not in my lifetime'.

yeah, a lot of this stuff is way out there and a bit toooo whacked for this forum. people need to find out for them selves; best not to Spoon Feed as people 'bite the hand that feeds them'.

actually i don't want this to happen just yet; but today Reality whacked me in the face again..........and yes i knew what the business/financial news was talking about.

bottom line; in order for Bible Prophecy to succeed we will have mass chaos, death and destruction.

well now you know.

what i talk about is the stuff that my Military Friends talk about in hushed tones and you may hear on some sermons at a few churches.

recently lost a friend that was heavy into Prophecy and a important Business Leader, wealthy kind of guy, but was not singing Sweet little Pollyanna songs to placate the masses.

we were on the same page; God took him home and now i am on my own. (maybe God threw me the friends keys)

Questerr, i would rather talk theology with you as you are better off not knowing a lot of this stuff...........i get NO joy from this, it actually brings me to tears sometimes as i write things.

i have NO clue how to communicate this stuff.

God's got this, Rev...

and Questerr, bottom line Daisy got it right and she KNOWS it.

we don't have to agree on every tid bit of info (we don't and don't need to), quite irrelevant who throws the first economic punch or the first military stone. we play those games with russian/ukraine on a daily basis.

blessings Daisy, i think i write 1000 words to your one on this subject. and yes i wanna be more concerned with Theology then this stuff; it just bugs me that many of my own christian people wanna know 101 bible prophecy. and then i listen to the average sermons out there........groan.

40 blessings

but some will.

for years Warren Buffet from Berkshire Hathaway has warned about Derivatives claiming they were instruments of 'mass financial destruction'

he is not kidding.

our Financial System IS a system likened unto a 'house of cards'; it was Engineered that way and Engineered to fail. plenty of Experts shouting about this, and the Wealthy understand this completely. they intend to take everything you have during the Tribulation, as their motto tends to be 'heads i win and tails you lose'.

James 2:6, "But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?" (James 2:6, KJV)
But do dates really matter? I don't think so since we're serving for as long as we're alive...what matters is remaining faithful/loyal...

Daisy said:
Omens are not from God...

Anything viewed as giving some indication about the future; a situation or occurrence thought of as portending good or evil. (Ge 30:27; Nu 24:1) Looking for omens, as a form of divination, was specifically prohibited by God’s law to Israel. (Le 19:26; De 18:10) But apostates like Judean King Manasseh did look for omens. (2Ki 17:17; 21:6)

hey Logic

your comparing apples to pomegranates.

i threw a Financial Report on your desk today, what does it tell you? huh.

omens are another thing. so are 'signs of the Times'. as well as 'Bible Prophecy'

you of all people can sort things out,...........or am i Over Estimating you?

well am i?

Logic, read for yourself and tell me what i feel the April 8, 40 days warning concerns. maybe i am wrong, and hope i am...

But do dates really matter? I don't think so since we're serving for as long as we're alive...what matters is remaining faithful/loyal...

no the dates don't matter because i don't know what they mean anyway.

write that down Logic, seems you track all this stuff.

but it gives people a Bone to chew on, so i throw it out there and see what they do with it.

meh, what do you say?

Nah, all your posts can be and are mocked. Silly cartoons doesn't make any difference.

throw me a bone, i do put minimal effort into some of the Toons and artwork i feature here; kinda making a point to you all, when Words fail to impress.

a good Cartoon would be one i would write concerning the Adventures of Cartoon Man as he faces the post April 8 Apocalypse.

being Fiction it could even go Viral, but we would have toooo much unwanted attention to this end of the forum. (but if management likes that kind of attention???)

all your posts can be and are mocked. Silly cartoons doesn't make any difference.

most of my stuff IS serious. because you don't take it that way is on you, but you will. (if they only knew)

now i threw you Big Bone today with the Financial news. whatcha gonna do with that?

i wait.

if you like Dull graphics, this one is kinda nice...

depositphotos_95750144-stock-photo-8-april-calendar-on-whiteb small.jpg...my new Avatar tells the story best me thinks. this graphic is tooo Vanilla

there are Loads of reports i am wading thru and i wanna handle this different than the Eclipse because this might be the 40 day target i feel impressed with.
Or maybe numbers in the Bible aren't magical, and we live in a regular old world.

actually my Real MO: i want to be wrong, wrong, wrong.
I have asked for a revelation from God on this.

He says you're on the right track. He will give you what you want.

Revelation said:
some day i stop the Cartoons

there are no April 8 cartoons worth reviving.

you say they are kid stuff and nobody reads them. (actually they do LOL)

View-Totality-April-8-2024-Cat-Graphic-Art-Solar-Eclipse-T-Shirt_870873fb-6ae2-4848-b442-8b3d...jpeg...now that this is Over, i wonder if they sell them Cheap? could use them for End Times convos at some of the places i hang. hmmm.

Or maybe numbers in the Bible aren't magical, and we live in a regular old world.

Ambig, please let me know where that world exists; i have been looking and now we have a Big Epic World change post April 8 in how things gonna work.

you can't rush the 40 days, but we have to work thru these things one Calamity at a time. some will Yuk thru these times and may not make it, others are frankly quite aware.

ooops here goes another post April 8 bank; whose next...

Ambig, please let me know where that world exists;
When you wake up tomorrow morning, look around.
i have been looking and now we have a Big Epic World change post April 8 in how things gonna work.
We do? Well, I don't notice it. Are you sure that world doesn't exist only inside your head?

What does April 8 have to do with anything? There was a regular old eclipse, as happens all the time. What's with the panic over this one?
you can't rush the 40 days,
What 40 days? What are you talking about?
but we have to work thru these things one Calamity at a time.
As we've done since the beginning of human time? Sure. That's how the world works. Actions and reactions.
some will Yuk thru these times and may not make it, others are frankly quite aware.
Aware of what? Magical number in your favorite old book?

Some of us think that's weird and a waste of human energy. We try to live our lives seriously.

throw me a bone,
Request denied.
i do put minimal effort into some of the Toons and artwork i feature here; kinda making a point to you all, when Words fail to impress.
A waste of time and "effort."
a good Cartoon would be one i would write concerning the Adventures of Cartoon Man as he faces the post April 8 Apocalypse.
You don't have any good cartoons. Just silly nonsense .
being Fiction it could even go Viral, but we would have toooo much unwanted attention to this end of the forum. (but if management likes that kind of attention???)
Fiction is all your prophesy, God, beliefs really are.
most of my stuff IS serious. because you don't take it that way is on you, but you will. (if they only knew)
Seriously stupid that is!
now i threw you Big Bone today with the Financial news. whatcha gonna do with that?
Nothing. I ignored it.
Your time to waste.
if you like Dull graphics, this one is kinda nice...
We already have your dull posts.

but some will.

he is not kidding.

So did God drop the ball, or what?

Back
Top Bottom