• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

she may quit when you join me at church on Sundays.

here is a quickie on the Damascus war from Isaiah 17, damascus almost toast, but for some reason it will have to go...

Did ya notice, Rev...they're all exes with axes to grind? Ain't that always the way it is?

Did ya notice, Rev...they're all exes with axes to grind? Ain't that always the way it is?
Is it your contention @Daisy that victims of child sexual abuse wouldn't/shouldn't have any "axes to grind" with the perpetrators, and those who help cover-up the child abuse inflicted by the sexual deviants.?

of course.

my ax is with the denominational system and 501c3 non profits; my bible speaks nothing of such a system, so i don't join in. i believe Acts 2:47 where God adds to his church.

if God adds me to the church, then that is all i need. adding myself to the 501c3 corporate church and signing papers is not joining a church but establishing a relationship with a religious corporation.

my view is that there are two churches inside your local church. you have the Acts 2:47 church and then you have the non profit 501c3 corporate denomination on top of that.

the non profit is not the true church, so i don't take part.

we fellowship with lots of churches, and i mostly say nothing as they are convinced this is the tax free way to go. my other church is a home fellowship that really does follow the bible, but is quite simple at best.

Is it your contention @Daisy that victims of child sexual abuse wouldn't/shouldn't have any "axes to grind"?

corruption in any church should be dealt with immediately if not sooner.

they should be flying out the front doors and the back doors. we still care about the sinner but they need to repent.

th-4011156909cc.jpg...most places don't have these benches; maybe why Corruption has moved in? april 8 coming, may start cleaning some webs of shame from our place.

Is it your contention @Daisy that victims of child sexual abuse wouldn't/shouldn't have any "axes to grind" with the perpetrators, and those who help cover-up the child abuse inflicted by the sexual deviants.?
They should have gone to the police, who had the authority to take action in the 1st place...just what did they think the elders were going to do? Lock them up?

They should have gone to the police, who had the authority to take action in the 1st place...just what did they think the elders were going to do? Lock them up?

The elders were supposed to report knowledge of wrong doing to the authorities, just like any other good citizen should.

The elders were supposed to report knowledge of wrong doing to the authorities, just like any other good citizen should.
And the ones who reported it to the elders in the 1st place should not expect a middle man to do their accusing for them...go to the police...

Try answering the actual question @Daisy for once, as opposed to deflecting from the question, and going off on a tangent. Here is the question posed to you up thread to refresh your memory.

👇

"Is it your contention @Daisy that victims of child sexual abuse wouldn't/shouldn't have any "axes to grind" with the perpetrators, and those who help cover-up the child abuse inflicted by the sexual deviants"?

Try answering the actual question @Daisy, as opposed to deflecting from the question, and going off on a tangent. Here is the question posed to you to refresh your memory.

👇

"Is it your contention @Daisy that victims of child sexual abuse wouldn't/shouldn't have any "axes to grind" with the perpetrators, and those who help cover-up the child abuse inflicted by the sexual deviants"?
Deflection noted...

Deflection noted...
Yep. Sure is @Daisy. Everyone can see that rather than admit a victim of child sex abuse would, and should, have an "axe to grind" (your choice of words), you have opted (yet again) to display your lack of concern/sympathy for the sexually abused children, and wilfully chosen to defend those who help cover-up the child abuse.

I already met with Jesus the other week and we negotiated putting off the Rapture until no sooner than the week of April 22. On my part, I have a wedding to attend the prior week which takes priority, and Jesus also wanted to get in some extra time on the slopes before it gets too warm. I already let @Revelation know about it, but he seems fixated on April 8 so Jesus and I decided to let him keep moving toward that date since there’s no harm, no foul in doing so.

As for the actual date, I was thinking April 25 since it’s a Thursday, but I am open to other days.
I'm taking my kids to a museum event on the 20th. It (the end of the world/apocalypse) will definitely need to be postponed. I also want to get in a trip to see my mom, which isn't going to happen until at least the fall, so that too will push it out further.

don't know how to make it clearer, yet.

i spent some time looking at more Eclipse videos and now even the Wealthy are going underground....

welcome to the neighborhood...

632e0642329bac00182f08d9.jpg
Despite the appeal of the luxury facilities, Rushkoff said he doubted the sites would be able to survive a true apocalypse.

Vivos told Insider its shelters are designed to allow residents to operate for a minimum of one year without having to return to the outside world. It said its customers are not "'the elite 1%,' but rather well-educated, average people with a keen awareness of the current global events."

not tooooo inviting, but will work for April 8....

63a0dba1b5600000185b686a.jpg

Logic, for more info on Preps and a deeper understanding, please consult this video...

blessings, april 8 happening Now

I'm taking my kids to a museum event on the 20th. It (the end of the world/apocalypse) will definitely need to be postponed. I also want to get in a trip to see my mom, which isn't going to happen until at least the fall, so that too will push it out further.

i am sorry about your Family Trip, picking another time may be a bit more soothing.

a trip to an Under Ground bunker would make more sense to me....

632e037d329bac00182f083f.jpg

i am sorry about your Family Trip, picking another time may be a bit more soothing.

a trip to an Under Ground bunker would make more sense to me....

View attachment 67501136
Do you understand that the museum event is based on an event going on specifically on that date? It isn't something I picked but rather something the museum has planned. Since I doubt any of this is going to happen, I'm pretty happy to tell you about my experience after we go.

Sounds like a personal problem, Rev. 🤡

everybody got problems now with the impending Apocalypse.

i have been working in my bunker today adjusting HVAC to my liking.

underground i can accommodate my church and a few more, but i am being selective ever since the Eclipse and now The Bridge has hit the fan. 50 applicants and all want in, some are throwing money and Tears at me.

sorry, i can't save everybody.

guess our 90 seconds about up...

-doomsday-clock-2023.jpg

i spent some time looking at more Eclipse videos and now even the Wealthy are going underground....

not tooooo inviting, but will work for April 8....

april 8 happening Now

In spite of being told over and over, you still apparently do not realize just how much you are embarrassing yourself with the conspiracy theories and obvious scams. As Gordy has said elsewhere, what you have actually done is to embarrass not only yourself, but also certain Christian cults in general as quite loony. You have done way more harm to Christianity than otherwise. That's sad for the great majority of Christians who don't go around spreading loony tunes claims like you and your particular cult do. We are trying to help you, and you are pushing more and more dresser drawers to the door to block it.

Do you understand that the museum event is based on an event going on specifically on that date?

do you understand that the Sun, Moon and stars move in Specific orbits?

It isn't something I picked but rather something the museum has planned.

well, bad timing.

Since I doubt any of this is going to happen,

then why are you asking me? join the Doomed who live in houses on top of the ground.

I'm pretty happy to tell you about my experience after we go.

go ahead. there wont be 'an experience' after your trip.

this is my house, normal on the surface except for the Guard Tower with the machine gun.

what you can't see is why i chose this architecture. we like it and Property Values going way up they say in April...

How-to-build-an-underground-bunker-1.jpg

In spite of being told over and over, you still apparently do not realize just how much you are embarrassing yourself with the conspiracy theories and obvious scams.

you still don't get it do you?

embarrassment means Zero. the Apocalypse is Equal Opportunity, what you think is opinion anyway and none of my business.

As Gordy has said elsewhere, what you have actually done is to embarrass not only yourself, but also certain Christian cults in general as quite loony.

um, they Laughed at Jonah, remember?

You have done way more harm to Christianity than otherwise.

until April 8 and beyond.

That's sad for the great majority of Christians who don't go around spreading loony tunes claims like you and your particular cult do. We are trying to help you, and you are pushing more and more dresser drawers to the door to block it.

dresser drawers, how quaint.

try Concrete reinforced steel walls, 100's of feet below ground for starts.

thanks for the help, nice touch.

if you wanna 'help people' start with those left behind. these people look desperate to me....

noah flood drown.jpg

do you understand that the Sun, Moon and stars move in Specific orbits?

well, bad timing.

then why are you asking me? join the Doomed who live in houses on top of the ground.

go ahead. there wont be 'an experience' after your trip.

this is my house, normal on the surface except for the Guard Tower with the machine gun.

what you can't see is why i chose this architecture. we like it and Property Values going way up they say in April...

View attachment 67501138

You are lying again. of course. Why do you do that?

Back
Top Bottom