• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

When you wake up tomorrow morning, look around.

ok; you too right?

We do? Well, I don't notice it. Are you sure that world doesn't exist only inside your head?

we haven't finished 40 days of anticipation yet. usually things have to Brew first and then you get product.

or do you want Cart before horse?

What does April 8 have to do with anything? There was a regular old eclipse, as happens all the time. What's with the panic over this one?

this thread is 45 pages Long, do you want a rehash?

What 40 days? What are you talking about?

April 8 was the first warning Bell, then you get 40 days to consider before the next Shoe drops.

As we've done since the beginning of human time? Sure. That's how the world works. Actions and reactions.

some of us don't wait for a Truck to run over themselves. don't be that guy.

Aware of what? Magical number in your favorite old book?

40 days is my opinion and other Prophecy watchers.

Some of us think that's weird and a waste of human energy. We try to live our lives seriously.

good; very good. my advice is to find Mourner's Bench at bible church but don't wait for Big Truck to hit you first like Cartoon man.

40 blessings.

April 8 was the first warning Bell, then you get 40 days to consider before the next Shoe drops.
Why is a regular old eclipse 'a warning'? By whom? About what? Who told you this?

Anyway, it's not 40 days. That's silly. It's 17 days. I was born on the 17th, and that makes 17 a deeply meaningful and significant number, used by all the best prophets.

So the whole thing was over yesterday, and nothing happened. You can relax.
some of us don't wait for a Truck to run over themselves. don't be that guy.
Invisible trucks, conjured from deep within out minds. I don't fear them.
40 days is my opinion and other Prophecy watchers.
Well, you all got it wrong. It's 17. Obviously.
good; very good. my advice is to find Mourner's Bench at bible church but don't wait for Big Truck to hit you first like Cartoon man.
My advice is to stop watching silly internet conspiracy vids. Those things are bad for our mentality. They'll mess a person up.

Why is a regular old eclipse 'a warning'? By whom? About what? Who told you this?

read the forum thread.

click.

(meh, why bother)

Well, you all got it wrong. It's 17. Obviously.

My advice is to stop watching silly internet conspiracy vids. Those things are bad for our mentality. They'll mess a person up.

Last edited:
i started on this stuff almost 50 years ago, thinking 'not in my lifetime'.

yeah, a lot of this stuff is way out there and a bit toooo whacked for this forum. people need to find out for them selves; best not to Spoon Feed as people 'bite the hand that feeds them'.

actually i don't want this to happen just yet; but today Reality whacked me in the face again..........and yes i knew what the business/financial news was talking about.

bottom line; in order for Bible Prophecy to succeed we will have mass chaos, death and destruction.

well now you know.

what i talk about is the stuff that my Military Friends talk about in hushed tones and you may hear on some sermons at a few churches.

recently lost a friend that was heavy into Prophecy and a important Business Leader, wealthy kind of guy, but was not singing Sweet little Pollyanna songs to placate the masses.

we were on the same page; God took him home and now i am on my own. (maybe God threw me the friends keys)

Questerr, i would rather talk theology with you as you are better off not knowing a lot of this stuff...........i get NO joy from this, it actually brings me to tears sometimes as i write things.

i have NO clue how to communicate this stuff.

and Questerr, bottom line Daisy got it right and she KNOWS it.

we don't have to agree on every tid bit of info (we don't and don't need to), quite irrelevant who throws the first economic punch or the first military stone. we play those games with russian/ukraine on a daily basis.

blessings Daisy, i think i write 1000 words to your one on this subject. and yes i wanna be more concerned with Theology then this stuff; it just bugs me that many of my own christian people wanna know 101 bible prophecy. and then i listen to the average sermons out there........groan.

40 blessings

But according to the Bible, all of that death and destruction is good and moral because it’s part of God’s plan and necessary for Jesus to return.

You want Jesus to return and you respect God’s plan, right?

Already browsed it. Makes no sense.

what part makes no sense?

never mind, watch the Left Behind movie series and get up to speed.

we talk later, if we talk at all.

sorry Ambig, i be nice, eventually it will dawn on you what day this is. sorry i have been very busy prepping, almost done digging my bunk- er and less time for the Unbelieving and mocking that goes on here.

PM me for stuff i can't print and 40 blessings to you and yours.

let's stick to 40 days at a time.

let's stick to 40 days at a time.

it would be best to just handle the April 8 Apocalpyse after math right here.

It simply doesn’t matter whether it’s 40 days or 400 days, whether it’s April 8 or April 25 or December 8, everyone fully understands at this point that you are just running a scam. Everyone just laughs at your predictions, knowing that there is not a chance in the proverbial hell of any of them actually coming true. If you want to continue your mental masturbation of acting like anything that you say has any merit at all, go for it, just as long as you understand that the rest of us see it as just so much pig slop with which you continue to embarrass yourself. This is absolute fact.

what part makes no sense?

never mind, watch the Left Behind movie series and get up to speed.

we talk later, if we talk at all.

sorry Ambig, i be nice, eventually it will dawn on you what day this is. sorry i have been very busy prepping, almost done digging my bunk- er and less time for the Unbelieving and mocking that goes on here.

PM me for stuff i can't print and 40 blessings to you and yours.

It says everything anyone needs to know about you that you think nonsense movies are credible evidence for anything.

Yeah, I really think you should focus on that. Spend all your time on that.

But you never did answer my question: Why do you want to survive the apocalypse?

Yeah, I really think you should focus on that. Spend all your time on that.

But you never did answer my question: Why do you want to survive the apocalypse?

it prolly aint necessary if you believe in the pre Trib Rapture. i do encourage Unbelievers though as they are going to shoulder the Brunt of whatever is coming. 2025 aint looking pretty, something Big is gonna hit, but i have no detail on what that might be. could be WW three as the world is hell bent on that kind of killing spree.

let's take it One day at a time; we haven't even done 40 days yet, so be patient. i am in no hurry for the Ecliptic Apocalypse or whatever is on the schedule for May 2024.

head out to bible church sunday and get a few opinions on what the preacher thinks; some have a Clue and others will run from you.

40 blessings.

it prolly aint necessary if you believe in the pre Trib Rapture. i do encourage Unbelievers though as they are going to shoulder the Brunt of whatever is coming. 2025 aint looking pretty, something Big is gonna hit, but i have no detail on what that might be. could be WW three as the world is hell bent on that kind of killing spree.

Repetitive blather. No one takes you the least bit seriously.

let's take it One day at a time; we haven't even done 40 days yet, so be patient. i am in no hurry for the Ecliptic Apocalypse or whatever is on the schedule for May 2024.

One scam after another after another. This is why no one takes you seriously.

i do encourage Unbelievers though as they are going to shoulder the Brunt of whatever is coming.
I don't know who told you that, but you should ask them where they're getting their information.
2025 aint looking pretty, something Big is gonna hit, but i have no detail on what that might be.
I agree. Something big is gonna hit, but we have no detail on what that might be.

Sounds like we go to the same church.

17 blessings.

Repetitive blather. No one takes you the least bit seriously.

Ambig has questions concerning the Ecliptic Apocalypse, which i answered. what he is concerned about is his business and may be of interest to others on the fence regarding the recent Eclipse.

when you deal with people, their questions usually are Repetitive. basically the way this forum works whether it be Evolution or the Evidence of God's existence. in the end, people re-hash the previous hash and call it a day.

my hope is that after 40 days, there is the Big Nothing and i have nothing to sum up this Investigation regarding the biggest End Times signs in usa history. that is my hope.

today, after scanning the Lame News, things appear mostly quiet thankfully. i changed my Avatar to something Cheerful to indicate we can Breathe Easily today and prepare for bible church tomorrow.

17 blessings left.

Back
Top Bottom