• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did These Idiots End up Electing Our Next President?

election going back to form the composition of current office holders.
But you didn't answer the other questions.

Also, define election in the terms of what exactly you want me to provide you. And by composition of current office holders, what are you exactly looking for there? I mean, truly, what do you mean?

Either one is not 99%. And its you who needs to START trying. So far you have said NOTHING about where you got this statistic.

Apparently there are no accurate statistics on the figure.

But you didn't answer the other questions.

Also, define election in the terms of what exactly you want me to provide you. And by composition of current office holders, what are you exactly looking for there? I mean, truly, what do you mean?

Look. This is not complicated beyond simple math.

1- What election do you want to begin with?
2- How do you then define which candidates are right wing?

Apparently there are no accurate statistics on the figure.

You know, there really isn't anywhere to go when a poster makes a claim like this regarding Obama:

"even though he brought about the longest period of economic growth in the past 50 years, at least"​

That claim is so absurd, so completely partisan and over the top, no other claims need be considered, as all credibility has been erased.

Look. This is not complicated beyond simple math.

1- What election do you want to begin with?
2- How do you then define which candidates are right wing?
First, answer my previous questions. We both get to ask questions, yano.

1. Which offices?
2. What exactly do you mean by the word start?
3. Define exclude, please making sure you do not leave anything out. Be specific

Then...

4. Which elections, then, would you like to exclude?
5. How do you then define which candidates are right wing?
6. Before that, don't you think we should define candidate in general?
7. Wouldn't it more be office holder? How would you define office holder?
8. How would we ever figure out how they were right wing or left?

I have more, but let's get this started.

First, answer my previous questions. We both get to ask questions, yano.

1. Which offices?
2. What exactly do you mean by the word start?
3. Define exclude, please making sure you do not leave anything out. Be specific

Then...

4. Which elections, then, would you like to exclude?
5. How do you then define which candidates are right wing?
6. Before that, don't you think we should define candidate in general?
7. Wouldn't it more be office holder? How would you define office holder?
8. How would we ever figure out how they were right wing or left?

I have more, but let's get this started.

I am more than happy to use the November 2016 election since that is the issue as to where the American voter is NOW.
But - to answer your questions

1- any offices people vote for
2- you mentioned current office holders - so we go back to the election where we can find them
3- what do you mean "define exclude" I don't follow your on this
4- include any election you want to include providing they run consecutively and do not skip around
5- defining right wing is something you need to do because that was YOUR label - so define it
6- a candidate is a person who is running for election to the office in contention
7- an office holder is one who holds public office
8- that is your problem but you were the one who came up with it in the first place

Now my questions
1- It is obvious you realize you painted yourself into a corner and can ever ever make good on your boost and realize you will only look foolish trying to do the impossible. So how many more questions will you ask to stall to prevent your own public embarrassment.

thats all my questions.

Last edited:
I gave you the poll you asked about and it was within the margin of error.

And how many other pollsters got it wrong. And most disagreed over and above the advertised margin of error. And none of them, including your NBC Monkey poll predicted that Trump would win 31 states out of 50. None of them gave trump any path to victory. That's why you libruls as late as 9:00 P.M my time still assumed that Hillary was going to win.

And how many other pollsters got it wrong. And most disagreed over and above the advertised margin of error. And none of them, including your NBC Monkey poll predicted that Trump would win 31 states out of 50. None of them gave trump any path to victory. That's why you libruls as late as 9:00 P.M my time still assumed that Hillary was going to win.

I would be willing to examine any evidence of polling and results that you can provide. You asked me about the NBC poll and how reliable its results were and I told you that successfully picked the winner of the Americans peoples vote and did so within the margin of error.

I would be willing to examine any evidence of polling and results that you can provide. You asked me about the NBC poll and how reliable its results were and I told you that successfully picked the winner of the Americans peoples vote and did so within the margin of error.

And what polls of anything can be relied on as showing an accurate result after the fact? Polls seem to be more wrong than right anymore and many are influenced by partisan politics. You can make a poll come out any way you want it to and you don't even have to try very hard in order to do it.

Back
Top Bottom