• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton groups half of Donald Trump's supporters in 'basket of deplorables'

Re: Hillary Clinton groups half of Donald Trump's supporters in 'basket of deplorable

You're dreaming.

Trump and the Alt-Rights will get their butts handed to them in November.

All that you'll be left with is a pile of 'woulda,coulda,shouldas.

:lol:

We shall see...Just don't run off and hide when once again you are wrong.

Re: Hillary Clinton groups half of Donald Trump's supporters in 'basket of deplorable

We shall see.
..Just don't run off and hide when once again you are wrong.

Right,we shall see Trump get his butt handed to him.

:lol:

Just 50%? boy is she being soft.

At this point in the election cycle, I don't care for your motives to support Trump, as no one can plead ignorance or disenchantment any more given the time they had to either see Trump for who he is or snap out of their emotionalism. If you support Trump, you're trash, and I rebuke any country that legitimizes its trash.
Which country will you emigrate to, if necessary?

What do you think would be the conservative solution to corporate inversion? What do you think he means by a dynamic economy?

I see we are running away from the oversight argument, noted.

The point i'm making is that he doesn't have solutions, he basically has a wishlist for major policy problems. Then he has specifics for minor wedge topics like abortion or gay marriage.

Which country will you emigrate to, if necessary?

I like quite a few countries, though I'm not sure where I'd emigrate. Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Japan, and Canada are potential destinations.

I agree 100%. Of course, Donald Trump notwithstanding. He gets to insult whoever he wants to insult. That's encore material for him.
Yet, progressives and, not related, women for examples, screamed bloody murder when Trump insulted them even when Trump didn't insult them.

(1) The charges against Trump were false.
(2) Hillary does the same kind of thing the dems accuse Trump of doing without any compunction from Hillary or an acclamation from MSM.

No, not empty. We have gotten qualified statements such as, "...not enough evidence...", etc., which says there is indeed evidence. If there were nothing, they'd come right out say definitively there is nothing.

If the republicans were waging an honest war, you'd be right.

But we've heard what types of rhetoric they've been leaking. They've been lying from the start. They claimed that Hillary ordered soldiers, ready to help, to stand down. They claimed that Hillary blamed the video but also claimed the video wasn't related. They claimed that Hillary rejected hundreds of security requests.

These are all lies. Their statements that say things like "there is not enough evidence to convict Hillary," are technically true, but that's not evidence of anything. That's just abusing how the claim is worded to allude to some conspiracy.

If the republicans were waging an honest war, you'd be right.

But we've heard what types of rhetoric they've been leaking. They've been lying from the start. They claimed that Hillary ordered soldiers, ready to help, to stand down. They claimed that Hillary blamed the video but also claimed the video wasn't related. They claimed that Hillary rejected hundreds of security requests.

These are all lies. Their statements that say things like "there is not enough evidence to convict Hillary," are technically true, but that's not evidence of anything. That's just abusing how the claim is worded to allude to some conspiracy.
But the Reps aren't in charge of the Justice Dept or the FBI, and those people still keep issuing the qualified statements. If they'd stop offering qualified statements, and would start giving definitive exonerations, the Reps would have less to go on to justify their accusations.

The point i'm making is that he doesn't have solutions, he basically has a wishlist for major policy problems. Then he has specifics for minor wedge topics like abortion or gay marriage.

So he sounds like every other politician...ever. Got it.

What do you think would be the conservative solution to corporate inversion? What do you think he means by a dynamic economy?

I see we are running away from the oversight argument, noted.

Create a business environment that makes them want to stay.

Create a business environment that makes them want to stay.

I know that, I'm trying to get Absent to get that as well. Lost cause apparently.

But the Reps aren't in charge of the Justice Dept or the FBI, and those people still keep issuing the qualified statements. If they'd stop offering qualified statements, and would start giving definitive exonerations, the Reps would have less to go on to justify their accusations.

Maybe so, perhaps he simply wanted to spare republicans the embarrassment of coming up completely empty.

Maybe so, perhaps he simply wanted to spare republicans the embarrassment of coming up completely empty.
I'm sure that's it. No one in politics wants to embarrass anyone else. :lol:

I'm sure that's it. No one in politics wants to embarrass anyone else. :lol:

Comey, a former republican, didn't want to embarrass republicans.

Krauthammer's theory comparing Comey's decision with Chief Justice Roberts's on "Obamacare":

I would suggest that Comey's thinking, whether conscious or not, was similar: He did not want the FBI director to end up as the arbiter of the 2016 presidential election. If Clinton were not a presumptive presidential nominee but simply a retired secretary of state, he might well have made a different recommendation.

Prosecuting under current circumstances would have upended and redirected an already year-long presidential selection process. In my view, Comey didn't want to be remembered as the man who irreversibly altered the course of American political history. Charles Krauthammer: Why Comey Did What He Did | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Meanwhile, I don't disagree with Trump's call for an apology for the “deplorables” remark. Donald Trump wants apology for Clinton 'deplorables' remark - CNNPolitics.com

As usual this whole thing is backfiring:
Donald Trump supporters embrace Hillary Clinton's dig with themed merchandise | Daily Mail Online
Some Donald Trump supporters have embraced Hillary Clinton's 'deplorable' dig and turned it around.

Mugs, T-shirts and other merchandise items have popped up online, just three days after the Democratic nominee used the term against them.
Those who wish to celebrate Clinton's dig can now wear a necklace that proclaims: 'Call me deplorable.'

https://www.amazon.com/Proud-Member-Basket-Deplorables-Tshirt/dp/B01LW5XL29
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=deplorable
https://www.google.com/#q=deplorable+tshirt&tbm=shop

View attachment clear-3d47ed7c4bf0dcd33d57106b070f5f0d.gif

Last edited:

So, she apologized for using the word 'half'..... How many did she intend to lump into that basket of her's? How many American voters do you lump in?

Looks like 30% is a safer, more Conservative, number...

Bigots And Racists Are Fueling Donald Trump's Lead In South Carolina
Clinton was right: Trump HAS lifted up the deplorable (Opinion) - CNN.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...53b65c809eb_story.html?utm_term=.eb339226d354
All The Charts You Need To Prove Donald Trump Supporters Are Uneducated Bigots (CHARTS) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom