• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

guns are inherently evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Destroy them all & outlaw all materials used in their production.also go house to house and confiscate them all.

I agree completely, We The People need an excuse now more than ever to rise up against the tyrants that perpetuate idiotic ideologies such as the one in question...

Why do you gun nutters feel obligated to shoot people?
Look at western Europe. No guns, and no shootings.
The second amendment is misunderstood by you Neanderthals.
It says you have the right to bear arms, as in teddy bear arms or grisley bear arms, not machines that kill without conscious.
Remember, people do not kill people, people with GUNS kill people. Period.
I live in a city where 5 ppl are killed daily, specifically by guns. It's sad that people like you are allowed to have breath and reproduce.

87% of the homicide offenders in Chicago have a prior arrest record. That basically means that of the 500 people killed there this year, roughly speaking, 450 of the offenders are already criminals. So, tell me how another law is going to stop that?

All it would do is give them one more law to break.

BTW: I call you on the BS in bold. There is no US city with 1700+ murders per year, yet alone over 1500 gun homicides.

Last edited:
87% of the homicide offenders in Chicago have a prior arrest record. That basically means that of the 500 people killed there this year, roughly speaking, 450 of the offenders are already criminals. So, tell me how another law is going to stop that?

All it would do is give them one more law to break.
If laws serve no purpose, why cling to the second amendment so desperately?

the second amendment is a blanket prohibition UPON the federal government and was intended to prevent the federal government from PASSING or enacting or enforcing ANY laws in this area.

It says you have the right to bear arms, as in teddy bear arms or grisley bear arms, not machines that kill without conscious.
I live in a city where 5 ppl are killed daily, specifically by guns. It's sad that people like you are allowed to have breath and reproduce.

Guns are inanimate object and cannot be good or evil.

I live in New Orleans.
If I didn't own a gun me and my wife might have been killed when a mugger tried to rob us.
Or the time a burglar broke into my home.
You are equating any one who owns a gun as being "nutters".
That's bigotry.

Your republican candidate is the leader of the illuminati, and there are no lizard people. That's republican propoganda of the most evil kind.

Illuminati.
Hahahahaha.
Are you sure you are not pin d air?

How? Destroy them all & outlaw all materials used in their production.also go house to house and confiscate them all.

Lol. How would you "outlaw all materials used in their production"? You realize most guns are made out of metal, plastic, and wood, right? You gonna outlaw those materials?

This is not a serious poster. Why do so many feel the need to portray idiotic characters on political forums?

To blow away some idiot who is breaking the law and poses a threat, of course.

Just a dumb question, but if we didn't have guns, how could we kill all you spineless, puke spewing Fascists out there?

Wow, anyone make some popcorn yet to watch this thread play out?

As for the OP, it is so far off the mark of reality there may be no saving this conversation.

Wow, anyone make some popcorn yet to watch this thread play out?

As for the OP, it is so far off the mark of reality there may be no saving this conversation.

Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd-520x245.jpg
Here you go.

You gotta use a gif.

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Because it's fun. I make sure to shoot at least 3 people a day. It makes me feel better.
They just don't know how good we have it.
That's because Neanderthals used sticks and spears. They didn't know guns existed. Geez.
I shot a grizzly bear once. Kept his arms, because I have a right, dammit.
What about people with pointy sticks? They can kill people too. I guess you can kill someone with a really nasty paper cut too. Better ban paper.
I live in a city where 5 ppl are killed daily, specifically by guns.
Are you the one killing 5 people a day? Jolly good! I can only do 3 myself, because I have a job.
It's sad that people like you are allowed to have breath and reproduce.
You don't have any proof that I breathe. Are you stalking me? Better not. I have a gun and it's evil, just like you say. It puts really evil thoughts into my head. Like trollish simps who start pants-on-head retarded posts. It wants to kill those people, but I don't let it. I keep it locked in a cage, because I fear it may kill again without my knowing. Because it's evil and people don't kill people, like you said.

I'm so very scared.

Because it's fun. I make sure to shoot at least 3 people a day. It makes me feel better.

They just don't know how good we have it.

That's because Neanderthals used sticks and spears. They didn't know guns existed. Geez.

I shot a grizzly bear once. Kept his arms, because I have a right, dammit.

What about people with pointy sticks? They can kill people too. I guess you can kill someone with a really nasty paper cut too. Better ban paper.

Are you the one killing 5 people a day? Jolly good! I can only do 3 myself, because I have a job.

You don't have any proof that I breathe. Are you stalking me? Better not. I have a gun and it's evil, just like you say. It puts really evil thoughts into my head. Like trollish simps who start pants-on-head retarded posts. It wants to kill those people, but I don't let it. I keep it locked in a cage, because I fear it may kill again without my knowing. Because it's evil and people don't kill people, like you said.

I'm so very scared.

LOL awesome. brilliant!! Bravo!

Stricter laws are needed globally
I have an idea. Why not make a stricter law against murder. That way, nobody would dare use anything as a murder weapon; right?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

I have an idea. Why not make a stricter law against murder. That way, nobody would dare use anything as a murder weapon; right?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

we need to impose THIS

Once again a stupid thread descends into sarcasm and videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom