• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings Forum Friends.

Yes, with every fiber of my being. It won't happen this time. No more midnight blackout.
We can tell the truth by observing Trump. We know he would call cheat and challenge the election in 2020 and thus he did so in 2024. Case of boy calling wolf. See how he always appeals and delays. It's just another tactic to win. We know this, so what is the chances the election was really stolen?

Plus the imaginary has more power, this is how you are so sure.

If I were to contemplate it for a second, I'd be afraid what it would do to me.

I know, because I control these elections and I see my handprint, that I lost Texas, Florida and the Kentucky Seat in the last debate. I could see the voters turning in the Michigan report. Right after the debate I knew I had screwed up, I let them get some legitimacy and the undecideds had gone with Trump. Fortunately, the conductor saw fit to keep Biden and bravo for the close call, having a riot and saving Nancy and Pence.

I had done my work, and went into damage control right away.

So straight up I've proved no stolen election.

What do you have to say in response?

We can tell the truth by observing Trump. We know he would call cheat and challenge the election in 2020 and thus he did so in 2024. Case of boy calling wolf. See how he always appeals and delays. It's just another tactic to win. We know this, so what is the chances the election was really stolen?

Plus the imaginary has more power, this is how you are so sure.

If I were to contemplate it for a second, I'd be afraid what it would do to me.

I know, because I control these elections and I see my handprint, that I lost Texas, Florida and the Kentucky Seat in the last debate. I could see the voters turning in the Michigan report. Right after the debate I knew I had screwed up, I let them get some legitimacy and the undecideds had gone with Trump. Fortunately, the conductor saw fit to keep Biden and bravo for the close call, having a riot and saving Nancy and Pence.

I had done my work, and went into damage control right away.

So straight up I've proved no stolen election.

What do you have to say in response?
Trump is resting comfortably in your head.

Thank you to the welcoming committee for that warm welcome yesterday.

I believe children should be encouraged to express the gender they were born with.

To discourage gender confusion, we say that girls may play on boys teams, but boys may not play on girls and the same rule goes for the bathroom, unless you changed your junk.

Some are born neutral sex, some are given gay combinations of genes, some bring gay with them, others find it in the environment.

That's what they were born with.

Now, it goes on, generations of genes are recorded and passed on of gender confusion, and now they have the opportunity to do the abominable, who can stop them?

Children should be encouraged because of the cost and health risk of toying with nature. Tell them you died thinking I was a woman, and now you're a man, get over it.

I think the population is, was and ever shall be 10% gay.
Gay genes?

Safe space
No, there is a cost to every action an individual takes. Replying to people that still believe the 2020 election was stolen is not worth my time. Purely an economic decision.

What about you. do you think the 2020 election was stolen?

Welcome to DP

Trump is resting comfortably in your head.
Thanks guy, and I haven't the heart to kick him out.

No doubt I'm asking for intrusion, I must be pissing a lot of people off, funny it is so little, I'm only screaming on a daily basis, rather than hourly.

But I laugh too, so, some enjoyment, some suffering.

I'm a gem in his scepter, or Biden's for the moment, too bad they don't try to use me, I have some good ideas.

Dullards, all falling to the pit, can only do what was done before them.

No, there is a cost to every action an individual takes. Replying to people that still believe the 2020 election was stolen is not worth my time. Purely an economic decision.

What about you. do you think the 2020 election was stolen?
That’s a silly litmus test. And because if it, you’ll miss everything the OP has to say about anything else regardless of how interesting or enlightening it may be.

I believe the election was stolen. Put me on ignore.

That’s a silly litmus test. And because if it, you’ll miss everything the OP has to say about anything else regardless of how interesting or enlightening it may be.

I believe the election was stolen. Put me on ignore.
Why would I believe anything that he or you have to say?

adios

I really don’t believe the election was stolen. I just wanted to be placed on ignore by that poster as I don’t like debating with folks who are closed minded.

I really don’t believe the election was stolen. I just wanted to be placed on ignore by that poster as I don’t like debating with folks who are closed minded.

I like your avatar. Good advice. I prefer the devil's way. :devilish:

From the Northwest of the USA. Retired from the medical field and now a full-time know it all and musician. Is MAGA permitted to post here or must I put up a bond first?
Greetings. What are your pronouns?

From the Northwest of the USA. Retired from the medical field and now a full-time know it all and musician. Is MAGA permitted to post here or must I put up a bond first?
Welcome Uriah! Are you in a band?

Back
Top Bottom