• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty[W:31,50]

Re: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty

Nevermind. ;)

Mm
Now that Chaffetz's admitted he could not find any wrongdoing of Planned Parenthood's records perhaps an investigation into David Daleiden's organization and any potential illegitimate activities including any false charitable contributions can be uncovered.
From the following article:

Republican committee chair admits: No evidence Planned Parenthood misused federal funding

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/re...e-planned-parenthood-misused-federal-funding/

Probably. Just well hidden evidence

Mm

Probably. Just well hidden evidence

Seriously? You will never accept any answer other than what is in line with your beliefs. Even facts discovered by people who are Pro-life Republicans who have a vested political interest in bringing down Planned Parenthood found nothing. And they had access to facts. You have access to your beliefs.

It is difficult to take you seriously.

Seriously? You will never accept any answer other than what is in line with your beliefs. Even facts discovered by people who are Pro-life Republicans who have a vested political interest in bringing down Planned Parenthood found nothing. And they had access to facts. You have access to your beliefs.

It is difficult to take you seriously.

I have no interest in what fools find. Because what they find is being used to murder. What facts can possibly justify the killing of so many that I am always in awe of people like you, who is willing to accept such a huge number that large.

I find it difficult to believe that you really believe and I find it difficult to believe that you believe where I disbelieve. Where I see extreme suffering and you see benefits for women who don't want their baby because of jobs, school, and party life, and are in favor of killing their babies in order to maintain that life.

I have no interest in what fools find. Because what they find is being used to murder. What facts can possibly justify the killing of so many that I am always in awe of people like you, who is willing to accept such a huge number that large.

I find it difficult to believe that you really believe and I find it difficult to believe that you believe where I disbelieve. Where I see extreme suffering and you see benefits for women who don't want their baby because of jobs, school, and party life, and are in favor of killing their babies in order to maintain that life.

You are entitled to your perceptions, just not your own facts.

So now the people who find facts that are not in line with your beliefs are fools.

Do you realize why folks do not take you seriously?

You are entitled to your perceptions, just not your own facts.

So now the people who find facts that are not in line with your beliefs are fools.

Do you realize why folks do not take you seriously?

And who is that important to? You?

Oh, that's because I am for real. I may not be taken seriously by you and your friends, but I value human life. Unlike you.

And who is that important to? You?

Oh, that's because I am for real. I may not be taken seriously by you and your friends, but I value human life. Unlike you.

It does not surprise me that facts are unimportant to you. You have shown this over and over again.

It does not surprise me that facts are unimportant to you. You have shown this over and over again.

And you would make a blanket statement like that, without naming what these facts are, such as babies not being babies, or humans not being human. I find this to be true with all liberals. They just hate the truth, and love their own brand of truth.

And you would make a blanket statement like that, without naming what these facts are, such as babies not being babies, or humans not being human. I find this to be true with all liberals. They just hate the truth, and love their own brand of truth.

Stop lying. Please.

Zygotes embryos, and fetuses are human. Of course they are.

You have lied about this with me before.

I have corrected you before.

Stop lying. Please.

Zygotes embryos, and fetuses are human. Of course they are.

You have lied about this with me before.

I have corrected you before.

Then you must believe that killing them is wrong?

I mean, since they're human, right?

Then you must believe that killing them is wrong?

I mean, since they're human, right?

Human. Yes. Just not a person.

But it's human. That means that all of you can drop abortion for good, and planned parenthood can be shut down and we con all be friends again.

Being human does not mean it has a right to life over and above the woman's right to have it out of her body, if she so desires.

Being human does not mean it has a right to life over and above the woman's right to have it out of her body, if she so desires.

That doesn't sound like a reason. It sounds like an excuse. Besides, being human means being human. And that means rights!

It seems to suggest that this is written in a rule book somewhere.

Where is it written?

That doesn't sound like a reason. It sounds like an excuse. Besides, being human means being human. And that means rights!

Where is it written?

It isn't written anywhere. The zef has no rights.

The woman wanting it out of her body is all the reason she needs.

It isn't written anywhere. The zef has no rights.

The woman wanting it out of her body is all the reason she needs.

Then the rule about the Zef's lack of rights can be easily disputed.

I hereby do dispute it as a way to keep abortion alive and is being used to defend something that is clearly wrong.

Then the rule about the Zef's lack of rights can be easily disputed.

I hereby do dispute it as a way to keep abortion alive and is being used to defend something that is clearly wrong.

You haven't disputed anything.......

Thanks for the laugh, my bestie died yesterday so I really needed it (a laugh).

You admitte4d that it wasn't written anywhere, and therefore you are wrong. You have shown me that this rule was made up because none of you have any justification for taking lives and all of you need excuses to do what you want, so you have made this one rule (and probably more) up.

I take that as a win for me.

You admitte4d that it wasn't written anywhere, and therefore you are wrong. You have shown me that this rule was made up because none of you have any justification for taking lives and all of you need excuses to do what you want, so you have made this one rule (and probably more) up.

I take that as a win for me.

It isn't written anywhere that zefs have rights. They don't have rights, in your country or mine.

It isn't written anywhere that zefs have rights. They don't have rights, in your country or mine.

Because they don't.

Where is it written?

A fetus is Not a person under US law.

The US Supreme Court rejected the fetal right to life argument.

A fetus in not a PERSON under U.S. law.
Persons have rights under the Constitution, and it is clear that the authors of the Constitution and its amendments did not regard fetuses as persons.
In order to say that fetuses are persons under U.S. law, the Constitution would have to be amended to say so. Therefore the intentional killing of a fetus does not have same legal status as the killing of a person.

Roe v Wade - edited text

Last edited:

It is also not written anywhere that zefs (aka, babies) can be killed freely without cause. It doesn't say anywhere that a woman can kill her offspring, in order to protect her school, job, or freedom in my country.

Knowing that babies are being killed, how can you possibly be a pro-choice minion ?

Because they don't.

Why? Because you don't want them to? Sorry, but they do have that very right no matter what you want, what you are after, what the government says or any thing you can think oi.

Back
Top Bottom