• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Hawks Press Biden to Target Iran Directly Over Soldiers' Deaths

GOP Hawks Press Biden to Target Iran Directly Over Soldiers' Deaths

Of course they do. Biden is too much of a dove for them, too much of a hawk for others, and not enough of anything for the rest of them. There is no position on any issue that Biden can take without criticism from the GOP. They manage to somehow be in opposition to anything and everything Biden says, or does, or doesn't say, or doesn't do. And, funniest of all, they claim critics of Trump have TDS.

He's also a malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter rapist and seditionist loving asshole. A magidiot for short. Looks like they mistook the drone as a friendly. I'm sure nothing bad will ever happen if we just elect the orange Jesus.

There is a divide in the Republican Party with regards to America's place in the world. I am not sure it is as cut and dry as you think. There is an isolationist streak taking hold of Republicans.
They’re just using this to shit on Biden, it’s pure lip service. If Biden went to war, he’d be shit on a as a warmonger. Since he didn’t, he’s getting shit on for not being more aggressive.

It’s the “you’re just looking for excuses to be offended” crowd lacking self-awareness.

````````
Make ‘disproportionate’ military strikes in and around Iran, much like Regain did in response to an Iranian mine causing casualties on a US ship.

Closing Iran's ports would both put them on notice to back off, AND deprive them of the financial wherewithal to engage in continued mischief. Since they have been effectively blockading the entire world's use of the Red Sea, it would also be proportional and clearly appropriate in the eyes of all but Islamists, whose opinion should be discounted anyway.

Why are American troops being stationed in places where they are sitting ducks, without any US Congressional authorization as per Article 1 of the Constitution?

Thank you. My voice recognition secretary has off until the Monday after Easter.

It's best to participate in topics where you know what you're talking about.

Too bad trump scuttled Obama's kick-the-can-down-the-road nuke deal with Iran.
We are currently down the road. Thats one of the problems with kicking cans there.

Back
Top Bottom