• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Google working for Hillary by hiding premium spikes

Iron River

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If you Google "Obama care price increases" thefirst four hits that Google gives you is ways to buy 0-care.

Down the page you find this. ObamaCare premiums expected to rise sharply amid insurer losses | TheHill and this Obamacare rates will rise by 25% in 2017, US government says - BBC News

"There are absolutelysome carriers that are going to have to come in with some pretty significantprice hikes to make up for the underpricing that they did before,” said SabrinaCorlette, a professor at Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms,while noting that the final picture remains unclear.

If you Google "Obama care price increases" thefirst four hits that Google gives you is ways to buy 0-care.

Down the page you find this. ObamaCare premiums expected to rise sharply amid insurer losses | TheHill and this Obamacare rates will rise by 25% in 2017, US government says - BBC News

"There are absolutelysome carriers that are going to have to come in with some pretty significantprice hikes to make up for the underpricing that they did before,” said SabrinaCorlette, a professor at Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reforms,while noting that the final picture remains unclear.

I just googled it on google.com and google.co.uk and the price soaring is the first item on each site.

damn you, Obama
our nation did not experience steep health insurance premiums until you were elected
graph increase in health insurance premiums.jpg

I just did that same search with Bing and this is what I got:

Screenshot (2).jpg

That's why I've turned away from Google a long time ago.

Damn, first the media and now Google.

The question to ask would be who pays for the placement. If it isn't the administration, it is okay, I would think.

Here are the first 2 on my page when I Google it

Obamacare Customers Face Big Price Hikes Next Year | Huffington Post

Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average - Oct. 24, 2016

damn you, Obama
our nation did not experience steep health insurance premiums until you were elected
View attachment 67209088

This is part of the reason the democrats are so hot on a higher minimum wage.

Obamacare is a wealth transfer scheme from consumers through companies and individuals who pay taxes to subsidize those who are poor. And with open borders an amnesty we are going to have a butt load of poor all thrilled to death that the democrats are giving them for "free" what they could only dream about in Mexico.

Let HuffPo tell you how much they love it:

16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them | Huffington Post

This is the left speaking.

no
i will instead dismiss your comment as without basis

Of course you will.

Meanwhile, even the title of the chart tells you it's showing something different from your claim.

then you thought wrong

I could have sworn I heard Obama say things like 'bending the cost curve down' and $2500 annual savings. Was he lying to me?

I don't see the problem.

Google has a history of slanting their search results and their auto complete suggestions. That has been documented.

In any case, I didn't confirm the OP's contention. I simply showed why I don't use Google any longer.

I could have sworn I heard Obama say things like 'bending the cost curve down' and $2500 annual savings. Was he lying to me?

you 'thought' wrong

Yes, he was.

And just like Hillary, Obama lies on purpose.

American conservatives are the biggest bunch of crybabies in the history of ever.

Back
Top Bottom