• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fraternity Boots Bro Who Made Monkey Noises at Black Ole Miss Protester (1 Viewer)

You have to be like unbelievably racist to be booted from a Mississippi fraternity for being racist.
Rather, you have to be seen to be unbelievably racist - had it not gone public, he'd be fine.

Horseshit. The fraternity covered their ass and kicked the racist out. What did his fellow frat boys do?
You're big mad your narrative fell flat as soon as you typed it.

So is there a great conspiracy on the left to get rid of white people or not? Your "logic" is hard to follow...

Apparently news sources, music, TV, and movies are hard for you to follow as well.

It's not like the radical left is subtle with the incessant racism.

I see a civil rights violation case coming on.

But not against those chanting "Death to Jews, Death to America," because that's just free speech. Counter protest isn't free speech because, well, because.

again, off topic. Here's a clue for what the topic is:

Fraternity Boots Bro Who Made Monkey Noises at Black Ole Miss Proteste​

I understand, you painted yourself into a corner.

Some kid responded to the racism by your side by engaging in racism. You demand we ignore that outrageous racism that defines your party/revolution and isolate the actions of the frat kid completely out of context.

My pointing out the vile racism that is the foundation of your party undercuts the desired savaging of the frat kid.

My position is that racism is bad.

The democrat position is that racism against preferred races is bad, but against the hated whites and Jews is good - because they are oppressors. You don't like that hypocrisy being highlighted.

Some kid responded to the racism by your side by engaging in racism. You demand we ignore that outrageous racism that defines your party/revolution and isolate the actions of the frat kid completely out of context.

My pointing out the vile racism that is the foundation of your party undercuts the desired savaging of the frat kid.

The democrat position is that racism against preferred races is bad, but against the hated whites and Jews is good - because they are oppressors. You don't like that hypocrisy being highlighted.
More tangents than exploding fireworks!! ohhh my

Of course. A private organization like a fraternity is free to expel members who commit blaspheme, sacrilege, "racism", or any other offense against the new faith.
Picky though the point may be, but you can NOT "commit blaspheme" and you can NOT "commit 'racism'", but, then again, possibly you missed school on the day that the proper concurrence between verb and object was taught.

And what racism was the black protester engaging in? I can't find any video of this supposed conduct.

More tangents than exploding fireworks!! ohhh my

ROFL

You are desperate to blow smoke.

I get it. Say, what does "From the River to the Sea" mean when your side is chanting it?

And what racism was the black protester engaging in? I can't find any video of this supposed conduct.

The Antisemitic protest over all is clearly and obviously racist. Are you trying to pretend that demands of genocide against all Jews in Israel is not racist?

Yes, that is the culture of white people from Mississippi.

It is a tradition older than the state of Israel.
Yeah, most people call that culture you are speaking of, racism. Having lived in Mississippi, I can tell you it is alive and well in many racist white people in Mississippi.

The Antisemitic protest over all is clearly and obviously racist. Are you trying to pretend that demands of genocide against all Jews in Israel is not racist?
Was this woman demanding the death of Jews?

Yeah, most people call that culture you are speaking of, racism. Having lived in Mississippi, I can tell you it is alive and well in many racist white people in Mississippi.

Yes, i would also call it racism.

The reason this thread exists is because it's being used to try and delegitimize the counter protesters that support America, otherwise there is no thread about a singular person doing a racism.

How is unequivocally supporting Israel the same thing as supporting America, exactly?]

Seems to me that it's less about delegitimizing counter protesters and more about the discussion of what Trumps presidency brought to the fore, which is the comfort that some have in displaying the worst characteristics among us.

You call this about one person being racist while totally ignoring that there are people in this thread SUPPORTING those actions.....so it's not really about ONE person, now is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom