• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fiorina: 'Boo hoo, Mrs. Clinton'.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Fiorina takes it to Hillary once again. Although, this time since Clinton was over exaggerating Trump throwing heat at her. Carly told Trump to keep throwing the heat. Once again, Hillary and her team all of sudden go mute and tuck tail running for cover.

Fellow GOP contender Carly Fiorina's advice for Donald Trump: Keep throwing the heat. During a speech in New Hampshire on Saturday, Hillary Clinton remarked that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has "been throwing a lot of heat my way," railing against the billionaire businessman for insulting and dismissing women.

"Boo hoo, Mrs. Clinton," Fiorina said in an interview with "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning. "Mrs. Clinton is the same person who compared Republicans to terrorists," she remarked, referring to comments from the Democrat in which she blasted former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for having "extreme views on women."

Fiorina said Sunday that she did not buy that Clinton was not paying close attention to her email, as the former secretary of state asserted in an interview with NBC News' Andrea Mitchell last Friday. "We know, for example, that she hired into the State Department a political operative who had done IT work on her campaign and for her PAC, and that that IT operative was paid $5,000, not by taxpayers, but by Mrs. Clinton herself, to do IT work on that basement server," Fiorina told CBS' "Face the Nation," referring to a Washington Post report that cited former campaign IT employee Bryan Pagliano as the State staffer whom the Clintons paid. "So that actually takes a lot of work and lot of effort. And so I don't think it's plausible for her to say, 'Oh, I wasn't paying any attention.' She clearly was paying attention," Fiorina added.

Read more: Carly Fiorina: 'Boo hoo, Mrs. Clinton'

Fiorina takes it to Hillary once again. Although, this time since Clinton was over exaggerating Trump throwing heat at her. Carly told Trump to keep throwing the heat. Once again, Hillary and her team all of sudden go mute and tuck tail running for cover.

Fellow GOP contender Carly Fiorina's advice for Donald Trump: Keep throwing the heat. During a speech in New Hampshire on Saturday, Hillary Clinton remarked that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has "been throwing a lot of heat my way," railing against the billionaire businessman for insulting and dismissing women.

"Boo hoo, Mrs. Clinton," Fiorina said in an interview with "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning. "Mrs. Clinton is the same person who compared Republicans to terrorists," she remarked, referring to comments from the Democrat in which she blasted former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for having "extreme views on women."

Fiorina said Sunday that she did not buy that Clinton was not paying close attention to her email, as the former secretary of state asserted in an interview with NBC News' Andrea Mitchell last Friday. "We know, for example, that she hired into the State Department a political operative who had done IT work on her campaign and for her PAC, and that that IT operative was paid $5,000, not by taxpayers, but by Mrs. Clinton herself, to do IT work on that basement server," Fiorina told CBS' "Face the Nation," referring to a Washington Post report that cited former campaign IT employee Bryan Pagliano as the State staffer whom the Clintons paid. "So that actually takes a lot of work and lot of effort. And so I don't think it's plausible for her to say, 'Oh, I wasn't paying any attention.' She clearly was paying attention," Fiorina added.

So let me get this straight, Trump throwing exaggerated heat at Hillary is a good thing, but Hillary throwing exaggerated heat back at Trump is whining. Sexist much, Ms. Fiorina?

So let me get this straight, Trump throwing exaggerated heat at Hillary is a good thing, but Hillary throwing exaggerated heat back at Trump is whining. Sexist much, Ms. Fiorina?

LOL! Nice deflection. Or nice try, anyway. ;)

The fact is, Carly Fiorina has exposed yet another lie by the Queen of Lies, Hillary Clinton.

It isn't even hard anymore. It's not even target practice, it's just a game of whack-a-mole. Every time Hillary opens her mouth, you can be certain there's a lie attached to whatever comes out.

"We know, for example, that she hired into the State Department a political operative who had done IT work on her campaign and for her PAC, and that that IT operative was paid $5,000, not by taxpayers, but by Mrs. Clinton herself, to do IT work on that basement server," Fiorina told CBS' "Face the Nation," referring to a Washington Post report that cited former campaign IT employee Bryan Pagliano as the State staffer whom the Clintons paid. "So that actually takes a lot of work and lot of effort. And so I don't think it's plausible for her to say, 'Oh, I wasn't paying any attention.' She clearly was paying attention," Fiorina added.

Hi MMC - Hillary is turning into a truly despicable character. She thinks she can continue plying her craft even when the whole world knows she's been exposed and busted. She's almost a caricature by now... you know... old politicians don't die, they just "lie" in state...

No, what you didn't get was Hillary running from Fiorina again. Fiorina keeps calling her out for the Debate over the War on Women. As the article states. Fiorina doesn't think any other GOP candidate has gone after Clinton as much as she has. So its more of an exaggeration to her from Hillary.

Especially, since Hillary can't accept the call out.

No, what you didn't get was Hillary running from Fiorina again. Fiorina keeps calling her out for the Debate over the War on Women. As the article states. Fiorina doesn't think any other GOP candidate has gone after Clinton as much as she has. So its more of an exaggeration to her from Hillary.

Especially, since Hillary can't accept the call out.

You guys sure do some serious circle jerking to try to make this into something other than what it is. I expect no less. The self-stimulation and mutual stimulations y'all perform on each is entertaining to say the least.

Simple fact, Trump going after Clinton, Carly says is bad, Clinton returning the same, Carly says is good. Carly is a dishonest partisan at best and a sexist at worst.

Hi MMC - Hillary is turning into a truly despicable character. She thinks she can continue plying her craft even when the whole world knows she's been exposed and busted. She's almost a caricature by now... you know... old politicians don't die, they just "lie" in state...

Heya Ballantine.
yo2.gif
Its a fitting reward for her and the Democrats. Being thought of as despicable. You think its bad now. Wait until all those rich leaders overseas get caught up all due to Hillary giving out their names and business with our National Security.

I keep telling Fiorina's people they need Carly to crash a couple of Hillary events. (she does need ratings) Show up even at whatever TV show and take Hillary to Camera. Don't ask for permission. Just do it and humiliate Hillary Right then and there.

Watch how fast Hillary runs from the public view.

Hillary doesn't have nearly as much money as Trump does, and that upsets her. She and Bill always wanted to run with the big dogs, but they've never made it. Paying big bucks to hear either Bill or Hillary speak has a relatively short life span, and while they've cashed in as much as they can, they can't make billions talking. Not that many people are willing to listen. However, if they were to actually tell the truth about all their scams and lies, they might garner a pretty big audience that one time. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, Federal Regulatory Commission, IRS, Federal Election Commission...a lot of people.

You guys sure do some serious circle jerking to try to make this into something other than what it is. I expect no less. The self-stimulation and mutual stimulations y'all perform on each is entertaining to say the least.

Simple fact, Trump going after Clinton, Carly says is bad, Clinton returning the same, Carly says is good. Carly is a dishonest partisan at best and a sexist at worst.

Reread it.....Carly is all for Trump taking it to Hillary. Hillary only knows how to talk about people when they aren't around. A normal leftist tactic. Otherwise Hillary struggles when having to take on a real woman.

Hillary doesn't have nearly as much money as Trump does, and that upsets her. She and Bill always wanted to run with the big dogs, but they've never made it. Paying big bucks to hear either Bill or Hillary speak has a relatively short life span, and while they've cashed in as much as they can, they can't make billions talking. Not that many people are willing to listen. However, if they were to actually tell the truth about all their scams and lies, they might garner a pretty big audience that one time. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, Federal Regulatory Commission, IRS, Federal Election Commission...a lot of people.

Yeah HB. :2wave: Prince Bandar never carries his own wallet on him or has it with him.....and never when the Clintons are around.

th

[blue emphasis added by bubba]

my understanding was pagliano was not an employee of the state department at the time he performed work for the clintons on their private server
why would anyone reasonably expect him to be paid by the state department for labor he performed prior to being a state department employee?

my understanding was pagliano was not an employee of the state department at the time he performed work for the clintons on their private server
why would anyone reasonably expect him to be paid by the state department for labor he performed prior to being a state department employee?

Heya JB. :2wave: He was hired by State in 2009 brought along by Hillary from her 2008 campaign.

Yeah HB. :2wave: Prince Bandar never carries his own wallet on him or has it with him.....and never when the Clintons are around.

th

Yeah. How much do you want to bet that Bill scarfed his watch in that photo, though?

Not originally, Pagliano wasn't, but it seems he continued to work for Hillary privately after he was employed by State.

Clintons personally paid State Department staffer to maintain server - The Washington Post

Reread it.....Carly is all for Trump taking it to Hillary. Hillary only knows how to talk about people when they aren't around. A normal leftist tactic. Otherwise Hillary struggles when having to take on a real woman.

Are you trying to say Hillary was standing next to Trump when he discussed her? What kind of bull**** are throwing around, seriously, I know you as an unreliable, over emotional source, but this is even excessive for you.

Are you trying to say Hillary was standing next to Trump when he discussed her? What kind of bull**** are throwing around, seriously, I know you as an unreliable, over emotional source, but this is even excessive for you.

No, you just thought imagining would help you out with that liberal tactic. Moreover I don't get all touchy feely over watching the left panic in desperation.

But now as far as unreliable. You only wish you could be Right a quarter of the time that I am. At least I don't make **** up to get others to notice me.

Not originally, Pagliano wasn't, but it seems he continued to work for Hillary privately after he was employed by State.

Clintons personally paid State Department staffer to maintain server - The Washington Post

Home Page
Politics
Opinions
Sports
Local
National
World
Business
Tech
Lifestyle
Entertainment
Video
Real Estate
Photography
Live Chats
Marketplaces
WP BrandConnect
Partners
washingtonpost.com
© 1996-2015 The Washington Post
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Submissions and Discussion Policy
RSS Terms of Service
Ad Choices
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share via Email More Options
Politics
Clintons personally paid State Department staffer to maintain server
Resize Text Print Article Comments 6724
What we know about Hillary Clinton's e-mail server
Play Video1:42
The FBI is investigating the security of Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server. Here's what we know about the server, who kept it secure and how that's changed. (Gillian Brockell/The Washington Post)
By Rosalind S. Helderman and Carol D. Leonnig September 5
Hillary Rodham Clinton and her family personally paid a State Department staffer to maintain the private e-mail server she used while heading the agency, according to an official from Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The unusual arrangement helped Clinton retain personal control over the system that she used for her public and private duties and that has emerged as an issue for her campaign. But, according to the campaign official, it also ensured that taxpayer dollars were not spent on a private server that was shared by Clinton, her husband and their daughter as well as aides to the former president.

That State Department staffer, Bryan Pagliano, told a congressional committee this week that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination instead of testifying about the setup.

[Clinton: We obviously paid for those services]

The private employment of Pagliano provides a new example of the ways that Clinton — who occupied a unique role as a Cabinet secretary who was also a former and potentially future presidential candidate — hired staff to work simultaneously for her in public and private capacities.

Catch up on the controversy and read the e-mails VIEW GRAPHIC
Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s chief of staff, and Huma Abedin, a close confidant who served as deputy chief of staff, both spent time working for the State Department, the Clinton Foundation or the Clintons personally.

[How Huma Abedin operated at the center of the Clinton universe]

Pagliano’s employment by the Clintons was confirmed by a campaign official in response to questions from The Washington Post. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. A campaign spokesman declined to provide a statement.

Pagliano had served as the IT director of Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and then worked for her political action committee.

The Clintons paid Pagliano $5,000 for “computer services” prior to his joining the State Department, according to a financial disclosure form he filed in April 2009.
i would object to him being paid by the state department if he was not a state department employee while doing work for the clintons

But even after arriving at State in May 2009, Pagliano continued to be paid by the Clintons to maintain the server, which was in their Chappaqua, N.Y., home ...
trying to understand this i came up with a possible explanation why he was paid privately for working on their private server. had he not been, i can see the anti-clintonistas up in arms that the state department was paying for the labor expended to maintain their personal/private server, on which other than state department processing was being performed
to me, that makes sense

but then that leads us to another question. under the federal employee standards of conduct, an employee must receive prior authorization to work for an employer other than his federal agency. that employee must disclose to his employing agency that he is earning income from a side project, so that the federal employer knows there is no misconduct and that there are no appearances of misconduct

and that then causes me to wonder if this is why he is standing on his fifth amendment rights against self incrimination

i would object to him being paid by the state department if he was not a state department employee while doing work for the clintons

trying to understand this i came up with a possible explanation why he was paid privately for working on their private server. had he not been, i can see the anti-clintonistas up in arms that the state department was paying for the labor expended to maintain their personal/private server, on which other than state department processing was being performed
to me, that makes sense

but then that leads us to another question. under the federal employee standards of conduct, an employee must receive prior authorization to work for an employer other than his federal agency. that employee must disclose to his employing agency that he is earning income from a side project, so that the federal employer knows there is no misconduct and that there are no appearances of misconduct

and that then causes me to wonder if this is why he is standing on his fifth amendment rights against self incrimination

;)

Clinton personally paid staffer to maintain private server: report.....

Hillary Clinton used personal funds to pay a State Department staffer to maintain an email server she used for both personal and government matters when she was U.S. secretary of state, The Washington Post said on Saturday, citing a campaign official. The unidentified official for Clinton's campaign for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination told the Post the pay arrangement with Bryan Pagliano ensured taxpayer dollars were not spent on a private server that was also used by Clinton's family and aides to former President Bill Clinton.

Pagliano this week declined to produce documents and testify before a House of Representatives committee about the server, invoking his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.

Pagliano was IT director for Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign and went to work for the State Department when Clinton took up the Cabinet job. The Post reported the Clintons paid Pagliano $5,000 for computer services before he joined the State Department, citing a financial disclosure form he filed in April 2009......snip~

Clinton says she paid staffer to maintain private email server - Yahoo News

COI6waGUwAA91XZ.jpg

‘Becoming clearer why Pagliano took the Fifth’: Tale of Hillary’s server takes another twist | Twitchy

to me, that makes sense

That could be a reason, but I expect that's the least of it. For me, having set the thing up, it would make sense for him to maintain it. I wouldn't be all up in arms about that particular thing, with the exception that he knew of it, what she was doing with it, and what it contained. That's problematic, for sure. His problem is that once you start down that road, there's just no turning back. I actually kind of feel for the guy a little because he's truly between a rock and a hard place. There's just no upside for him in this at all.

2015-09-06T215708Z_1236103900_GF10000195955_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.jpg

Leave Huma alone!

Or...

Why cant Bernie Sanders leave ME alone...

This article is a bit more in depth. ;)

Carly Fiorina says Hillary Clinton’s email server explanation ‘not plausible’.....

Mrs. Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, said Sunday she found the Democratic presidential front-runner’s explanation implausible because “it takes a lot of work to install a private server system in your basement.”

Mrs. Fiorina, whose standing in the crowded GOP field is on the rise, referred to the recent revelations surrounding Bryan Pagliano, the former State Department employee and Clinton campaign tech worker, who helped her set up the home server.....snip~

Carly Fiorina: Hillary Clinton's server explanation 'not plausible' - Washington Times

Sexist against her own gender? That doesn't even make sense.

But, oh, how delicious a debate between Fiorina and Hillary Clinton would be. I so want Hillary to bring up her "war on women" crap with another woman. ;)

Sexist against her own gender? That doesn't even make sense.

But, oh, how delicious a debate between Fiorina and Hillary Clinton would be. I so want Hillary to bring up her "war on women" crap with another woman. ;)

If you think women can't be sexist against women, all you need to do is look in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom