• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fem. Studies Prof Accused of Assaulting Teen Prolife Demonstrator[W:12, 85, 357]

Re: Fem. Studies Prof Accused of Assaulting Teen Prolife Demonstrator[W:12]

And I'm more for quality of life over quantity.

God doesn't need you racking up the numbers for him...that fanaticism is a holdover from the days of high infant mortality and low $$ in the church coffers.

When you have 'converted' all the existing souls, then why not worry about the unborn? You'll be more successful and maybe you'll *actually* help someone. Those dedicated to true Christianity do many good works and save many souls....when did you do good works for someone else last?

Those babies don't get a chance to prove themselves once flushed down the drain.

Don't they deserve the chance to have a quality of life?

Those babies don't get a chance to prove themselves once flushed down the drain.

Not ahead of anyone that's already born.

Again....it's easy to be all self-righteous about the unborn...it requires nothing but typing and indignation.

Doing something to save the souls and bodies and minds of the children born into unprepared or poor or abusive homes? WAAAYYYYY too much effort. It's easier to bitch from behind a keyboard.

1. What babies can fit through a 2 inch drain?

2. NO!

The professor was wrong, IMO and legally, I think any unwanted physical contact is considered assault. However, the 16 year old should not have kept trying to get on the elevator. She should have backed off and waited for the cops.

BTW, the professor is definitely guilty of theft of the sign.

Did you see her with the sign?

Look at the video.

Not ahead of anyone that's already born.

Again....it's easy to be all self-righteous about the unborn...it requires nothing but typing and indignation.

Doing something to save the souls and bodies and minds of the children born into unprepared or poor or abusive homes? WAAAYYYYY too much effort. It's easier to bitch from behind a keyboard.

That line of reasoning is morally corrupt. And please don't tell me you're a Conservative again You pretty much screwed that pooch.

That line of reasoning is morally corrupt. And please don't tell me you're a Conservative again You pretty much screwed that pooch.

I'm more liberal than conservative but I definitely have many conservative views.

This isnt one of them :)

Your religion might tell you something about morals not everyone derives their morals from your religion.

Wanting born children's souls and bodies looked after is morally corrupt?

Seriously?

This is why I keep saying that for many "pro-life" is a lie. Just call it what it is "pro-fetus" - born children need not apply.

I'm more liberal than conservative but I definitely have many conservative views.

This isnt one of them :)

Your religion might tell you something about morals not everyone derives their morals from your religion.

Yes, the objection to murder obviously isn't one many of you observe.

Yes, the objection to murder obviously isn't one many of you observe.

The *fact* that it isnt murder is obviously one of many you dont understand.

Wanting born children's souls and bodies looked after is morally corrupt?

Seriously?

This is why I keep saying that for many "pro-life" is a lie. Just call it what it is "pro-fetus" - born children need not apply.

Don't attempt to use my words out of context. I said nothing of the sort.

You need some reading comprehension classes.

Whose morals? The pooch is screwed when people thing they possess the power to create a moral boundary or law that blatantly discriminates against half of the population of the world because they consider the unborn to be virtually a form of a divine being, which for 9 short months is deemed more valuable than a female that has been living among the born for 9 years, or 19 years, or 99 years.

How many souls have human beings killed? How many souls have diseases killed? How many souls has god been stated to have killed throughout the bible?

Can a human being kill a soul?

What makes you think that human females have a moral and/or legal obligation to perpetuate the human species?

The *fact* that it isnt murder is obviously one of many you dont understand.

The *fact* of the matter is you can prove it's not murder. You think it's convenient to do so , so it's right. [in your mind]

Don't attempt to use my words out of context. I said nothing of the sort.

You need some reading comprehension classes.

You are the one who is talking about morally corrupt in reference to comments about seeing to the needs of born children.

Your personal attack about me needing reading comprehension classes is rather odd....if your writing doesn't match your POV, that is hardly my fault.

Whose morals? The pooch is screwed when people thing they possess the power to create a moral boundary or law that blatantly discriminates against half of the population of the world because they consider the unborn to be virtually a form of a divine being, which for 9 short months is deemed more valuable than a female that has been living among the born for 9 years, or 19 years, or 99 years.

How many souls have human beings killed? How many souls have diseases killed? How many souls has god been stated to have killed throughout the bible?

Can a human being kill a soul?

What makes you think that human females have a moral and/or legal obligation to perpetuate the human species?

"Thou shall not kill" is pretty easy to understand. Try it.

You are the one who is talking about morally corrupt in reference to comments about seeing to the needs of born children.

Your personal attack about me needing reading comprehension classes is rather odd....if your writing doesn't match your POV, that is hardly my fault.

I stand by what I said.

Protect the innocents from these evil minds. They know not what they do.

Feel free to squabble among yourselves, I got better thing to do.

Agreed. Additionally, I'd like to know what kind of "assault" was inflicted on this pro-life protester, other than a sign allegedly being grabbed out of her hand and being yelled at. The story seems rather lacking in such details to me.

So if I walk up to you on the street and snatch, say, your smartphone out of your hand, yell at you, and just walk away with it, and then I beat you when you seek to have your rightful property returned, that's cool?

I think the fact that theabortiondebate is involved here is blinding a lot of pro-abortion folks to the real crimes that here committed.

You can't just walk up to people on the street, steal their possessions from them, and walk off as though nothing happened, then assault and batter the rightful owner when he or she seeks for you to return the stolen property.

Exactly! Why in the hell would a state university have something as ridiculous as "feminist studies"?

Try selling somebody 25 cents worth of "feminist studies" to anyone in the real world. You know, the world where people actually have to earn a living.

You call it feminist studies. I call it welfare.

So if I walk up to you on the street and snatch, say, your smartphone out of your hand, yell at you, and just walk away with it, and then I beat you when you seek to have your rightful property returned, that's cool?

I think the fact that theabortiondebate is involved here is blinding a lot of pro-abortion folks to the real crimes that here committed.

You can't just walk up to people on the street, steal their possessions from them, and walk off as though nothing happened, then assault and batter the rightful owner when he or she seeks for you to return the stolen property.

I think your in the wrong thread. Check out the Gun's thread. It's more appropriate.

The analogy you just threw out...isn't a good one in relationship to abortion.

No.

Did you see her with the sign?

Look at the video.

Did she take the sign? If she did, it's theft, even if she handed it over to someone else.

I stand by what I said.

Protect the innocents from these evil minds. They know not what they do.

Innocence in this case is of no value....a fetus cannot act, it cannot even form intent. It is a mental and spiritual vacuum. That makes its innocence meaningless.

And according to religion, at least some, as soon as a baby is born, it is born into sin and must spend the rest of its life working to attain that state of grace.

So...if *innocence* is SO important, arent we doing it a favor? We are preserving its innocence forever.

No wonder so many of you pro-lifers dont give a crap about them once they are born....they are no longer 'innocent.'

Please explain to me...the all-important innocence that is lost and has no value outside the womb and thus, not to the rest of us either? What does your religion say?

"Thou shall not kill" is pretty easy to understand. Try it.

Oh wow. :lol:

Please do remember that our bodies do indeed kill microorganisms when given the chance.

Or how about the mosquito that you killed that was sucking your body resources?

Really now, if we followed that line consistently without showing stupid prejudice towards ''human life'' like pro lifer's usually do then we should not be killing anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom