• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emergency rooms turn away pregnant women due to overturning of roe v wade

Well, if that's what you think, too bad.
It's not about what I think. It's about facts. If you can't accept facts, then that's too bad for you. You're still wrong.

It's not about what I think. It's about facts. If you can't accept facts, then that's too bad for you. You're still wrong.
What facts? Someone else has a different idea what baby means? I don't care, abortion is wrong no matter what you call that human life being killed.

What facts? Someone else has a different idea what baby means? I don't care, abortion is wrong no matter what you call that human life being killed.
It's not a baby until birth. That's a fact. Who says abortion is wrong? You? That's just an opinion.

Thank you. I wasn't planning on having one but I wouldn't be asking your permission anyway.
Nice place of privilege.

Tell it to the woman bleeding on the floor at the hospital.

I bet she would have appreciated others minding their own business instead of writing laws that put her in that position.

Nice place of privilege.

Tell it to the woman bleeding on the floor at the hospital.

I bet she would have appreciated others minding their own business instead of writing laws that put her in that position.

Hey, if you want to change the law advocate for changes. If you can't change the law, move. No one has you chained down. Are you responsible for anything in life, or do you need the government to hold your hand forever?

Or want to be able to still have kids after a miscarriage, am I right! :rolleyes:
We can all agree then that the miscarriage is no big deal...because after all...all she lost is a worthless clump of cells....right?

or is the baby only valuable when you DONT want to slaughter the baby in the name of convenience?

We can all agree then that the miscarriage is no big deal...because after all...all she lost is a worthless clump of cells....right?

or is the baby only valuable when you DONT want to slaughter the baby in the name of convenience?

Finally you realize it.

The concern here really is ONLY the woman...her life in danger from that miscarriage, and most likely, her/her partner's grief at the loss.

Finally you realize it.

The concern here really is ONLY the woman...her life in danger from that miscarriage, and most likely, her/her partner's grief at the loss.
Loss of what? A worthless clump of cells? Nothing tragic about that. Right?

Loss of what? A worthless clump of cells? Nothing tragic about that. Right?

If that's how someone characterizes it, it's not incorrect. If that's what it means to the woman carrying it...who is anyone else to say differently and why? I'm sure she'd make a great mother, eh? Is that your plan...force women who consider their unborn that way to be mothers?

Great plan :rolleyes: You dont give a shit about the woman OR the kid...raised by her or dumped for adoption. Dont bother pretending you hold some moral High Road here.

If you think it's OK to kill the child in the womb because it's existence is an inconvenience for someone, make it OK for the mother to be killed because her existence is an unconvenience for someone.
Don't forget to kill the father for the inconvenience as well.
Whatever you want to call it in those stages, abortion is still wrong.
Abortion is right and is a right.

Either way, just leave women the **** alone.

It’s really creepy that you cant.

Hey, if you want to change the law advocate for changes. If you can't change the law, move. No one has you chained down. Are you responsible for anything in life, or do you need the government to hold your hand forever?
So what you guys do is use the government as a weapon against women, then tell them they need the government to hold their hand.

Repulsive dude. This is incel level material.

Back
Top Bottom