• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Edwards funeral to be picketed by controversial church

I think the bastard thrives on attention - trouble is, he's soooooo damn irritating it's nearly impossible to ignore him...

I seem to do pretty well at it. He's an ass. Life is too short to pay attention to people like this. He's a drama-whoring hater.

I seem to do pretty well at it. He's an ass. Life is too short to pay attention to people like this. He's a drama-whoring hater.
I too attempt to ignore him. I had almost forgotten he existed until this article was linked.

That's the issue - he makes for good (Read: attention-grabbing) news stories - so we'll keep hearing about him.

And he loves the attention.

You know, I try not to be sanctimonious, but in this case, damn it, I just cannot help it.

To Fred Phelps - God hates you. When you finally do the world a favor, by dying, every self respecting Christian, Jew, Muslim, and every other member of a denomination somewhere in the world, is going to spit on your grave. You are going straight to hell. You are dog droppings..... Oops, scratch that one. I don't want to insult dog droppings. Jesus Christ is going to kick your ass, and after that, Satan will have sex with it, and make you gay, and you will love it so much that you will marry Adolf Hitler when you get below. Mother Theresa will show up, right before you go to hell, and kick you in the balls.... Wait, that can't happen. You don't have any balls. She will kick you in the *****, which is ALL of you. Michael Jackson will do the moondance on your ass, Liberace will give you a tune up, and Boy George will really hurt you........................

You know, there is so much more that I want to post about you, but I realize that there is only so much space available on the world's internet servers, so I will just leave it at that.......

Oh yea, just one more thing, Fred.

YOU SUCK!!

Article is here.

Those assholes are everywhere. Seriously, why can't they just sit at home playing World of Warcraft like the rest of us?

I just looked up that he is in his 80's.. He can't have many more years left in him

I just looked up that he is in his 80's.. He can't have many more years left in him

I wouldn't count on that. Cockroaches were around during the time of the dinosaurs, and they are still here.

Back
Top Bottom