• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2015/16.

Still room??
Not sure if there is or isnt (did you go to the site?) but if you sign up I INSIST that your tag line be your team name!
Conservative Transgender Lesbian Warriors!

Wait...the 49rs might have some sort of copyright problem with that.....

I just tried it was full

There's 10 teams currently and we've always had 12 (at least since I've been playing). Shouldn't be any problem for Higgins to add a couple more teams.

There's 10 teams currently and we've always had 12 (at least since I've been playing). Shouldn't be any problem for Higgins to add a couple more teams.

It said it was full but I sent my application in anyways maybe it will say in there for Higgins to open up two more slots

It said it was full but I sent my application in anyways maybe it will say in there for Higgins to open up two more slots

Once I get back from work I will open up 2 more spots

I also play on NFL fantasy football and just now I was in a draft with 7 drafters and 3 auto drafters and it gave me a brilliant team:

QB Russell Wilson
RB: Demarco Murray, Eddie Lacy, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, Arian Foster (I know, will be second half of the season), Doug Martin
WR: Julio Jones, Jordan Matthews, Davante Adams, Nelson Agholor, Victor Cruz
TE: Martellus Bennett
K: Steven Hauschka
DEF: Eagles

And Foster I got in the 14th round WOW.

So can anyone see what my user Id is? Can't get back into my yahoo account lol

So can anyone see what my user Id is? Can't get back into my yahoo account lol

:lol: Happens to the best of us: higgo4386 (at yahoo)

So, Vance's shill has joined the fray.

So draft day, what works for everyone?

So draft day, what works for everyone?

Any evening will work for me.

There is a message on the league site that says the draft is at 10pm on the 9th. I'm guessing that's a default? Seems a little late to start a draft.

8pm eastern US time Thursday?

Any day is good for me, I just don't like those drafts that start at nite time and keep going til 3 in the morning. I have a kid and a job, I'm not staying up til 2 in the morning to draft, lol.

I'd say a sunday or saturday starting early afternoon is the best option for making sure everyone has access.

So whose team is The Foreskins that I play in week 1?

8 PM EST on a thursday would work well for me :mothers_d

8 PM EST on a thursday would work well for me :mothers_d

By a thursday you mean this thursday right? since next thursday is the first game

8pm est works for me, no later I have the night shift this week

8pm eastern US time Thursday?

Would we be able to push it back 10 or 15 minutes? Gives me a little extra time as I get off work at 5pm PST (8 EST)

Also right now it looks like it's 8pm pacific time???

Back
Top Bottom