• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Ask Questions Under the Canadian Police State

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Officer Fascist: "You're under arrest for hitting my fist with your chin! You'll also be liable for damages after scuffing my boot-heel with your adam's apple!"
🙄

Last edited:

Officer Fascist: "You're under arrest for hitting my fist with your chin! You'll also be liable for damages after scuffing my boot-heel with your adam's apple!"
🙄

right021.png

MBFCMixed.png

your own source is biased and non-credible
it's the go-to source for all biased lefties and has zero objectivity and no credible methodology

meanwhile, seeing is believing - we can see what was done to reporter David Menzies when he started asking questions to "Deputy Prime Minister" Chrystia Freeland

right021.png

MBFCMixed.png
In your opinion, does this information... 👆 ...justify the way the Canadian police treated Mr. Menzies?

In your opinion, does this information... 👆 ...justify the way the Canadian police treated Mr. Menzies?

Shhh -- don't disturb their bubble of distorted reality

Listen to the spin from the state mouthpiece:

Last edited:
Shhh -- don't disturb their bubble of distorted reality

Listen to the spin from the state mouthpiece:

Yeah...those talking potato heads really threw a bunch of buckets of shit against the wall, trying to see what sticks, but the bottom line that only one of them addressed was the oppressive actions by the police.

I do have to commend Freeland. She executed a masterful "pick and roll" that any professional basketball player would be envious of. I wonder if she's practiced that move with her police detail.

Yeah...those talking potato heads really threw a bunch of buckets of shit against the wall, trying to see what sticks, but the bottom line that only one of them addressed was the oppressive actions by the police.

I do have to commend Freeland. She executed a masterful "pick and roll" that any professional basketball player would be envious of. I wonder if she's practiced that move with her police detail.

Notice that the CBC refer to him as an "employee of..." rather than as a journalist/reporter.

If it had been someone from CBC holding a mic and being treated this way in some faraway country, would they have been called just "an employee of CBC"? No, they'd have been called a CBC journalist or reporter.

🙄

Satirical ….d

It's comical...the way Libbies heads explode when shown the stupidity of their leadership.

But they really have no argument, so they attack the messenger instead of the message.

That's the intellect of the elite folks.

It's comical...the way Libbies heads explode when shown the stupidity of their leadership.

But they really have no argument, so they attack the messenger instead of the message.

That's the intellect of the elite folks.
Menzies - - first claiming he's an accredited journalist is nonsense. He's a bullcrap artist working for Rebel News that cannot get a job at any reputable news org. He then pretends to be the victim after he purposely stepped in front of Freeland and continued impeding her to force her into the wall beside her then he starts whining about the RCMP officer stepping in front of him. Typical.

"Libbies"? There's a tell as to a level of "intellect" if ever there was one. :LOL:

Glass house Bugsy.

Every time someone quotes the Rebel, a moose takes a giant dump in a swam somewhere, which results in a much more valuable read.

This guy is an asshole. Manners still matter in Canada. Watch where you're going. FAFO.

"This is the gestapo following black-face's orders"... lmfao... get that douchebag outta here. :LOL:(y)

🙄

And these nations (like Canada) teach Russia about freedom of speech.....

And these nations (like Canada) teach Russia about freedom of speech.....
Can't have it both ways dandolo!

Either Canada is bad or your country is far worse with jailing how many now for being nothing more than loud tourists, as you are won't to claim, to your House of Reps. At least that fake reporter for the cheap tabloid rag Rebel News didn't get shot for restricting the movements of Canada's deputy Prime Minister as he almost certainly would have in your country.

An unarmed Ashli Babbit ring any bells for ya? Russia's is indeed learning from the best and - vice versa dandolo.

Last edited:
Can't have it both ways dandolo! Either Canada is bad or your country is far worse with jailing how many now for being nothing more than loud tourists, as you are won't to claim, to your House of Reps. At least that fake reporter for the cheap tabloid rag Rebel News didn't get shot for restricting the movements of Canada's deputy Prime Minister as he almost certainly would have in your country.

An unarmed Ashli Babbit ring any bells for ya? Russia's is indeed learning from the best and vice versa bub.
Nothing more then loud tourists ? Whom do you speak about ? Do all the reporters arrested by your cops immediately turn into fake reporters for the cheap tabloids ? Or may be some of them simply disappear ? Lol. Strange how this clip managed to squeeze out into the web, since your Ministry of truth usually carefully purges all such "incidents".
The passage for the "learning from the vice versa bub" (???? :unsure:) leaves me thunderstruck fainting in coils...

Can't have it both ways dandolo!

Either Canada is bad or your country is far worse with jailing how many now for being nothing more than loud tourists, as you are won't to claim, to your House of Reps. At least that fake reporter for the cheap tabloid rag Rebel News didn't get shot for restricting the movements of Canada's deputy Prime Minister as he almost certainly would have in your country.

An unarmed Ashli Babbit ring any bells for ya? Russia's is indeed learning from the best and - vice versa dandolo.
Ashlii Babbit and several more would have been shot in Russia. Its obvious what Dandolo is doing.

Sorry but that hat alone looks like an arrestable offense.

Ashlii Babbit and several more would have been shot in Russia.
Ashlii Babbit was climbing through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby . If you will try to get into the Russian presidents Lobby in Kremlin by storming the Spasskaya Tower , you will probably get shot by the guard , and frankly speaking I don't see anything odd here.

Last edited:
Nothing more then loud tourists ? Whom do you speak about ? Do all the reporters arrested by your cops immediately turn into fake reporters for the cheap tabloids ? Or may be some of them simply disappear ? Lol. Strange how this clip managed to squeeze out into the web, since your Ministry of truth usually carefully purges all such "incidents".
The passage for the "learning from the vice versa bub" (???? :unsure:) leaves me thunderstruck fainting in coils...

We're hav'n fun now, eh? 😛

An unarmed Ashli Babbit ring any bells for ya?

Hmmmm....Ashlii Ashlii Ashlii....where did I hear that name?

I'nt that the dead terrorist? :unsure: 😂

An apology is necessary - I assumed dandolo was speaking on behalf of the U.S. whereupon looking back at the flag I realize I simply made an azzz out of myself.

Again MY SINCERE APOLOGIES to all Americans on here.

An apology is necessary - I assumed dandolo was speaking on behalf of the U.S. whereupon looking back at the flag I realize I simply made an azzz out of myself.

Again MY SINCERE APOLOGIES to all Americans on here.
Hey dude , the flag means nothing.
I am American, I swear , American am me...

Canada should issue a ban on such hats... THis is a joke, not a country...

Lmao... Russia walks around with what looks like giant rolls of toilet paper made out of dead animals on their heads, and you want to call Canada a joke for a fedora?

Oh those Russians... 🤭

Back
Top Bottom