• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Is Beating Joe Biden Among Educated Voters--Newsweek

This is one of those Big Lies that Trump keeps repeating over and over and over ad nauseam ala Goebbels until people begin to believe it's the truth. Trump was big on learning Nazi techniques for putting big lies over on the American people and it seems to have served him well. Trump inherited a good economy under Obama, he passed the 2017 gargantuan tax cuts that gave billions to the big guys and a pot of piss to the little guys and then he led the US into a near-collapse with his inept handling of the Coronavirus crisis, and brought on the worst inflation since the 80's when Ronald "trickle all over you" Reagan drove the US economy into the ditch with his tax giveaways for the wealthy and serving up a plate of sh*t for the little people. It's ALWAYS the Republicans who train-wreck the economy and the Democrats will bail it out and these stupid-ass Americans can't remember any of this to save their miserable worthless lives. Incredible!
You are mistaken

I would have hoped that the educated in this country might have ridden to our rescue from a Trump 2nd presidency but such is not the case according to a new poll from Newsweek. And I would have hoped that given such a startling finding, the difference between the two candidates might have been just a fraction of a point or so. But no, Trump leads by 52.7 to Biden's 47.3. That out of the margin of error. It appears that despite his accomplishments as president, Biden is losing out to Trump because of his few losses against a string of wins. Clearly these people aren't voting for Trump as much as they are voting against Biden. I think the Dems had better start talking to Biden about dropping out of the race for the good of the country and find someone with the star power of Michelle Obama to replace him (Michelle insists she's not interested in the job and doesn't intend to seek office).

Donald Trump, despite being the most hateful, most incompetent, most corrupt, most degenerate (and I could go on) person on the planet, Americans are still stupid enough to put him back in the White House. I'll say it again, if Americans are that lamebrained then they deserve him. Give him to them. I'm old and pretty financially secure, certainly enough to keep my wife and I from landing on the streets when Trump crashes the economy. A Trump presidency cannot hurt me anywhere near as bad as the working stiffs struggling to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Does that mean the usual suspects here from the left are uneducated since they support Biden?

That stands to reason.

You are mistaken

You dispute that Trump left an 8 TRILLION dollar deficit when he left office?

You dispute that Trump left an 8 TRILLION dollar deficit when he left office?
Nobody gives a rip about that they only care about the real incomes and that's what I was referring to.

And Joe biden's deficits are about on par with trumps anyway.

Back
Top Bottom