• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does the spanish language have adjectives?

Does the spanish language have adjectives?

• Total voters
I think the spanish place their adjectives after the noun instead of in front....
maybe that is what she was trying to say...

I think the spanish place their adjectives after the noun instead of in front....
maybe that is what she was trying to say...

I could almost buy that if it weren't for the bit about nouns being described with prepositions.

Prepositions are used to begin prepositional phrases, which may modify nouns.

ROFL

Okay, see... here in mexico most of the tv stations are in spanish. And the ones that are in english, still have spanish subtitles and spanish commericials.

Here's one for Knight Rider. I know it by heart because there's only a couple channels I can watch here really and Knight Rider is on one of them:

KNIGHT RIDER!!

22 HORAS!

Un auto FANTASICO!!

Mas action!
Mas drama!
Mas emocion!

KNIGHT RIDER!

Okay so, umm... fatastico? A fantastic car? Isn't that an adjective?

Anywho... she's an idiot.

She was trying to translate a Spanish idiom, but it came out wrong.

What she meant, in theory, by "Spanish has no adjectives" is that "there's never a better nor a worse, only an as is".

No wait...

She's just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom