• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC Chair is "Happy" with 8.2% Unemployment [W:198]

re: DNC Chair is "Happy" with 8.2% Unemployment [W:198]

I never claimed she "said" anything. They are purposely operating on a false premise, because it gives them an excuse to not talk about Obama's economic record as president.

I give you permission to change the thread title to "DNC Chair HAPPY that less jobs were created than people who went on Disability" or "DNC Char HAPPY that 1/3 of the jobs created in June were temporary/low pay positions", or "DNC Chair HAPPY that not enough jobs are being created to keep up with the rate of population growth" if it will force them to actually start talking about Obama's record.

It seems the problem is that you can't tell the difference between the truth and lie.

If you wanted to talk about Obama's record, why did you start with a video of some one else, and then lie about her comments? Maybe you should learn a lesson from that....

You are losing this debate on every level..

It seems the problem is that you can't tell the difference between the truth and lie.

no we can... your posts as always are BS.. and Bronsons are TRUE...

now can you?

If you wanted to talk about Obama's record, why did you start with a video of some one else, and then lie about her comments? Maybe you should learn a lesson from that....

Yet another post where you refuse to talk about Obama's record

You are losing this debate on every level..

Yeah, sure. You are a relaible judge of that...

Did you happen to note that the OP is a lie? It is. Since that is my point, and I can prove it and have, looks like you are wrong.

Yet another post where you refuse to talk about Obama's record

I am talking about the thread topic. What are you talking about? If you are unhappy with talking about the topic, maybe you should think about what you post first.

Yeah, sure. You are a relaible judge of that...

Did you happen to note that the OP is a lie? It is. Since that is my point, and I can prove it and have, looks like you are wrong.

all I know is you dont have a grasp on reality and are very rude with your calling of people here Liars... when its you are the liar..you can say you dont agree.. but to call someone a liar over and over is "being a jerk"...so since thats allowed now as I see.. Its YOU who is a LIAR..and your posts NEVER hold water or are informed, just biased Obamabot jibberish

Last edited:

:lamo :lamo

3 more posts you've made not talking about Obama's record

I suggest (again) that you start a thread about Obama's record if you want to talk about it.

all I know is you dont have a grasp on reality and are very rude with your calling of people here Liars... when its you are the liar..you cna say you dont agree.. but to call someone a liar over and over is "being a jerk"...so since thats allowed now as I see.. Its YOU who is a LIAR..

You have not shown me to lie once. I have shown the OP to lie, based on the fact that the DNC chair never claimed what the OP said.

Let me show you something. The thread topic: DNC Chair is "Happy" with 8.2% Unemployment

Guess what people are talking about. It is not our fault that you made a thread about one thing and then get happy when people talk about what you made the thread about.

You have not shown me to lie once. I have shown the OP to lie, based on the fact that the DNC chair never claimed what the OP said.

Yea whatever..shes a liberal moron.. so we dont expect much from her anyway.. we dont expect much from Libs period..

I suggest (again) that you start a thread about Obama's record if you want to talk about it.

he has no record.. its a bunch of ZEROS.... sprinkle in a bunch of FAILURE and thats about it...its as thin as his resume..

"Obama could face the highest unemployment rate on Election Day of any president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. But his aides argue that the trend line is more important than the actual number. Jimmy Carter lost his re-election bid in 1980 to Ronald Reagan as unemployment climbed from 6 percent to 7.5 percent. George H.W. Bush lost to Bill Clinton in 1992 as unemployment rose from 6.9 percent to 7.6 percent.

While Reagan faced an unemployment rate of 7.4 percent in October 1984, the rate had been dropping since the spring of 1983. He went on to win re-election."

Jobs Numbers Set Tone On Campaign Trail For Obama, Mitt Romney

I would like to point out that many economists believe the ideal level of unemployment is about 3 or 4%. Many people might be unaware of this. To express this in the most insensitive way possible for the sake of simplicity, it is cheaper to buy off the three stooges than to give them a bi-weekly check and have them bumping into productive employees all the time. It is more inefficient to employ after a certain point than to essentially "buy them off." I offer this to argue that we are only 4% over what many believe is ideal. Zero unemployment is not the goal.

I am talking about the thread topic. What are you talking about? If you are unhappy with talking about the topic, maybe you should think about what you post first.

/shrug

I'm perfectly happy with the thread topic. If you're happy with non job growth, you're happy with 8.2% unemployment. It's a perfectly reasonable connection to make unless you're Redress where you wallow in emotional reasoning.

Shultz was spinning that there was actually something to feel positive about in regards to job growth. There isn't. There was no job growth. Obama claimed the private sector is doing fine, Shultz is claiming that the non job growth is something to happy about. Unemployment is at 8.2% with a real unemployment rate of 14.9% and what are you doing? Spending pages and pages trying to hijack my thread defending absurdity and propaganda. It's laughable. You can't make an argument or cite one economic statistic to prove that there is anything to be "Happy" about in Obama's Economy. Not one.

I'm sure you'll respond with another post where you REFUSE to talk about Obama's economic record as president, while throwing a temper tantrum, banging your fists on the floor screaming "liar!" :happy:

Another Dodge noted

I give you permission to change the thread title to "DNC Chair HAPPY that less jobs were created than people who went on Disability"

Not what she said

"DNC Char HAPPY that 1/3 of the jobs created in June were temporary/low pay positions"

Not what she said

"DNC Chair HAPPY that not enough jobs are being created to keep up with the rate of population growth"

Not what she said

Man you're bad at this

Perhaps you should've started a thread about Obama's record if you want people to talk about Obama's record.

You choose not to do that. Bitch about it to yourself, not at other posters. YOU Chose to make a thread talking about the DNC chair and misrepresenting what the DNC chair said. Don't complain when people talk about the topic you actually made, not the topic you've tried to switch it to because you got caught.

Funny coming from someone whose accused everyone in this thread of spinning, distorting, not looking at the facts, and lying and yet hasn't said one word to the blatant and unquestionable misrepresentation if not outright lie that the OP made in claiming the DNC chair is "Happy" with 8.2% unemploment.

Tough words coming from a Liberal thug with a phony "Conservative" lean under his handle and yet publically blasts other members on this forum because Reddress and Adam got called on their BS and got their egos bruised. I'm sure you'll continue to PM with more threats of infractions like you always do for this post.

Perhaps you should've started a thread about Obama's record if you want people to talk about Obama's record.

You choose not to do that. Bitch about it to yourself, not at other posters. YOU Chose to make a thread talking about the DNC chair and misrepresenting what the DNC chair said. Don't complain when people talk about the topic you actually made, not the topic you've tried to switch it to because you got caught.

Stop stealing my lines....

Not what she said

Not what she said

Not what she said

Man you're bad at this

NO.. that is excacty what she said.. or shall we say "was attempting to say in Dum&ss liberal jibberish speak"

Moderator's Warning:
Let's knock off the personal attacks or there will be consequences.

NO.. that is excacty what she said.. or shall we say "was attempting to say in Dum&ss liberal jibberish speak"

I do not think that word "excactly"(sic) means what you think it does.

Last edited:
This thread has been rather entertaining to read with the twist of words that is going on. Not once did she say she was happy with the unemployment nor any other negative thing going on in the economy. Rather she said she was happy with the progress. Nothing else. I guess people just want to see what they want to see.

Back
Top Bottom