• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disturbing Video Shows Transgender Woman Being Attacked on NYC Train as Riders Watch

Re: Disturbing Video Shows Transgender Woman Being Attacked on NYC Train as Riders Wa

I would be more concerned with the apathy shown by the on lookers, what has happen to our society.

Re: Disturbing Video Shows Transgender Woman Being Attacked on NYC Train as Riders Wa

You did DNA analysis, or have a photo of the person's genitalia?

Produce it, or you just making assumptions.

You're the one saying, "There was no guy."

I would be more concerned with the apathy shown by the on lookers, what has happen to our society.

Just be glad they didn't join in the harassment of the guy in a dress.

Just be glad they didn't join in the harassment of the guy in a dress.

What has happen to helping our fellow man, woman, or TG

Jeesh I never thought I would say that in one sentence

"Pearl" says this happens all the time - wouldn't that be clue one that whatever he's doing to look like a woman isn't working?

What has happen to helping our fellow man, woman, or TG

Jeesh I never thought I would say that in one sentence

Well, part of it is folks just don't know anymore if they're supposed to help. The dude in the dress may be actually fishing for this as far as they know. When you've gotten the public used to weirdness and "performance pieces" and dare you to be shocked looks, don't be surprised if folks are hesitant to participate.

She looked drunk..

Breaking: Woman attacks guy!! That never ever happens (shh don't tell anybody) but this time it matters because the guy wanted to be a girl..

Someone looks drunk here, that much is true.

What are you trying to say?

You're the one saying, "There was no guy."
I can only assume based on the presentation of evidence. The person was wearing a dress make up and referred to herself as a woman.

What makes a woman a woman and a man a man? Am I okay assuming that if something walks like a duck quacks like a duck and swims like a duck is indeed a duck regardless of its DNA profile indicating it isn't a duck?

No, he is not. He is transsexual. And a victim is a victim. You blaming the victim is a really stupid argument.

Shouldn't you have said "she"?

Shouldn't you have said "she"?

:lol:

I can only assume based on the presentation of evidence. The person was wearing a dress make up and referred to herself as a woman.

What makes a woman a woman and a man a man? Am I okay assuming that if something walks like a duck quacks like a duck and swims like a duck is indeed a duck regardless of its DNA profile indicating it isn't a duck?

Obviously he didn't pass very well.

Disturbing Video Shows Transgender Woman Being Attacked on NYC Train as Riders Watch | KTLA

Wow that woman assaulting Pearl is the definition of what s piece of **** human being is . . .so said . . . its also said that nobody supposedly helped her. I would have.

Yep the attacker is human scum and yes If i was there I most certainly would have helped the victim myself. I hope they found that lady and she faces the max punishment for for all and any crimes possible that she can be charged with. Dont know what they all are in NYC but hopefully disorderly conduct, assault and hate crime.

A 'transsexual' is handicapped. Mentally handicapped. It is a mental illness.

Incorrect. This is a completely uneducated position. Transsexuality is not a mental illness. It is a biological anomaly or inconsistency. There is no mental handicap. You might want to educate yourself on this topic before you speak so ignorantly. If you'd like, I would be happy to provide you with information that corrects you.

Incorrect. This is a completely uneducated position. Transsexuality is not a mental illness. It is a biological anomaly or inconsistency. There is no mental handicap. You might want to educate yourself on this topic before you speak so ignorantly. If you'd like, I would be happy to provide you with information that corrects you.

No need. I know when water is wet. I know when fire is hot. And I know when a man thinks he's actually a woman, he's got a mental illness. Just like if he thinks he's a leopard, Napoleon, or a potted plant.

If you wish to participate in the delusions of the mentally ill, be my guest. Just don't expect the rest of us to play along.

I agree it is not necessarily a handicap. A handicap is a mental or physical defect that prevents you from being able to, say, do a job. If it is just other people's bigotry that hinders your ability to do a job it is not a handicap.

And the DSM-5 states that gender non-conformity is not a mental illness. However, gender dysphoria IS a clinical diagnosis needing treatment. And gender transitioning is a treatment. I can imagine situations when gender dysphoria, prior to transitioning, COULD amount to a handicap if the stress and/or depression is significant enough.

I love how it's the normal people who are ignorant or uneducated while the abnormal folks are the ones who are supposedly perfectly fine, just a little "inconsistent."

Next you'll say it is the straight guys that don't want to have sexual relations with an intact transwoman who have some kind of problem. :roll:

many people prefer to be jerks in this world and they are not always attacked

Some of us are working to fix that!

No need. I know when water is wet. I know when fire is hot. And I know when a man thinks he's actually a woman, he's got a mental illness. Just like if he thinks he's a leopard, Napoleon, or a potted plant.

If you wish to participate in the delusions of the mentally ill, be my guest. Just don't expect the rest of us to play along.

Apparently you have chosen to be ignorant on this topic. Remaining uneducated is, of course, your right. My guess is that you would dismiss any information that shows your position has no merit simply because you could not tolerate your agenda being proven invalid. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

I agree it is not necessarily a handicap. A handicap is a mental or physical defect that prevents you from being able to, say, do a job. If it is just other people's bigotry that hinders your ability to do a job it is not a handicap.

And the DSM-5 states that gender non-conformity is not a mental illness. However, gender dysphoria IS a clinical diagnosis needing treatment. And gender transitioning is a treatment. I can imagine situations when gender dysphoria, prior to transitioning, COULD amount to a handicap if the stress and/or depression is significant enough.

You are correct... gender dysporia is in the DSM-V. If you want to use the term "handicap" in THAT broad a sense as to include anyone with depression or anxiety, then your position would be consistent. For me, the term doesn't really apply.

I love how it's the normal people who are ignorant or uneducated while the abnormal folks are the ones who are supposedly perfectly fine, just a little "inconsistent."

Next you'll say it is the straight guys that don't want to have sexual relations with an intact transwoman who have some kind of problem. :roll:

calamity... we have LONG established that you are willfully ignorant on this issue because your illogical and biased agenda depends you on being such. You dismiss any and all information that shows that you don't know what you are talking about, and either provide no information of your own or when you do, the information you provide is either invalid or misrepresented. I know you hate that I keep demonstrating that you know nothing about this issue, but if you just educated yourself slightly, I might not have to do that.

calamity... we have LONG established that you are willfully ignorant on this issue because your illogical and biased agenda depends you on being such. You dismiss any and all information that shows that you don't know what you are talking about, and either provide no information of your own or when you do, the information you provide is either invalid or misrepresented. I know you hate that I keep demonstrating that you know nothing about this issue, but if you just educated yourself slightly, I might not have to do that.
No. You simply cannot admit the truth--at least not without losing your job---that these people are delusional.

Case in point:
Transgender girl says she is rejected by straight guys for 'having male parts' - Mirror Online

Obviusly this person is exhibiting several delusional tendencies.

1. He thinks he is a she
2. He does not understand why others do not see him as a she
3. He blames the straight men who do not see him as a she for his problems.
4. He seems to think getting a fake vagina will solve his problems.

I rest my case.

No. You simply cannot admit the truth--at least not without losing your job---that these people are delusional.

You have an undecucated and ignorant position to uphold, so getting educated on this issue would be taboo for you.

Case in point:
Transgender girl says she is rejected by straight guys for 'having male parts' - Mirror Online

Obviusly this person is exhibiting several delusional tendencies.

1. He thinks he is a she
2. He does not understand why others do not see him as a she
3. He blames the straight men who do not see him as a she for his problems.
4. He seems to think getting a fake vagina will solve his problems.

I rest my case.

Since none of the four points that you presented are accurate, this is just another example of your willful ignorance preventing you from being honest or understanding the issue.

I rest my case.

You have an undecucated and ignorant position to uphold, so getting educated on this issue would be taboo for you.

Since none of the four points that you presented are accurate, this is just another example of your willful ignorance preventing you from being honest or understanding the issue.

I rest my case.

You're saying then that a man who thinks he is a she complaining that straight men do not want to have sexual relations with him just because he has man parts is not delusional. Seriously? Next you'll argue that the straight men or lesbian women who do not want to have sex with men who claim to be women are the ones who are delusional. You already say we are ignorant and "uneducated." So, calling us delusional is only one short step away. Isn't it?

By the way, do you also deny that a surgically created vagina is not a fake vagina? I sure hope you don't mislead your patients.

Sex Reassignment Surgery: When Things Go Wrong | The Bilerico Project

Vaginoplasty: Risks and complications

You're saying then that a man who thinks he is a she complaining that straight men do not want to have sexual relations with him just because he has man parts is not delusional.

Correct. There is nothing delusional about it. It might be a lack of understanding of how the other might feel. Some folks care about it, some don't. We are talking about teenagers, here. Teens would care.

Seriously? Next you'll argue that the straight men or lesbian women who do not want to have sex with men who claim to be women are the ones who are delusional. You already say we are ignorant and "uneducated." So, calling us delusional is only one short step away. Isn't it?

You are ignorant and uneducated on this topic. That is not in dispute. But, no, I have never argued that a straight or gay person not wanting to have sex with someone who is transsexual is delusional. That's an idiotic position. I understand that because your position is so stupid and invalid, you try to assign positions to others that are equally as such, but there is no consistency. Your position is stupid and invalid. Mine is not.

By the way, do you also deny that a surgically created vagina is not a fake vagina? I sure hope you don't mislead your patients.

Sex Reassignment Surgery: When Things Go Wrong | The Bilerico Project

Vaginoplasty: Risks and complications

Please explain how the links you provided detailing the risks of surgery have anything to do with the idiotic statement you made prior to the links. Every time you post on this topic, calamity, you look more desperate and more uneducated.

Back
Top Bottom