• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear NPR: Please Shut the **** Up Already

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
We know that white men voted for Trump already !!
It's really not necessarily to repeat that fact during every ****ing story about the new administration.

I don't recall NPR obsessively reporting that Jewish men favored Obama in 2008, yet 75% of them did, a higher number than white men who supported Trump.

Also, no one is allowed to mention the fact that NPRs staff is about 80% Jewish men. Why is it necessary to tell us what we already know?

Also, no one is allowed to mention the fact that NPRs staff is about 80% Jewish men. Why is it necessary to tell us what we already know?

Any source for this?

I tried to google it but...

npr.jpg

It's really not necessarily to repeat that fact during every ****ing story about the new administration.

I don't recall NPR obsessively reporting that Jewish men favored Obama in 2008, yet 75% of them did, a higher number than white men who supported Trump.

Since we have freedom of speech and religion in the U.S. this is not an issue even worth considering. The problem with NPR is not what is says. It can say whatever it likes. The problem is that it is partially supported by government.

since we have freedom of speech and religion in the u.s. This is not an issue even worth considering. The problem with npr is not what is says. It can say whatever it likes. The problem is that it is partially supported by government.

source material requested

source material requested

Don?t Forget the Facts About NPR Funding - Columbia Journalism Review

Here’s the chart for NPR’s individual member stations: see that direct funding from Federal, State & Local governments made up only 5.8 percent of the stations’ revenue in FY 2008. The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) contributed another 10.1 percent, but even if you add those up, that’s still only about 16 percent of the stations’ funding coming directly or indirectly from government sources.

Since we have freedom of speech and religion in the U.S. this is not an issue even worth considering. The problem with NPR is not what is says. It can say whatever it likes. The problem is that it is partially supported by government.

Exactly. I like NPR's programming when its non-political. The science shows are great as is This American Life and a few others. But the fact remains that they vehemently push DNC candidates and goals.

Exactly. I like NPR's programming when its non-political. The science shows are great as is This American Life and a few others. But the fact remains that they vehemently push DNC candidates and goals.

And if they were doing science shows including topics like climate change and evolution, people like you would start crying that they're getting political again. When you view every square inch of your world with political bias, you're naturally going to think every word everyone says has a political bias.

And if they were doing science shows including topics like climate change and evolution, people like you would start crying that they're getting political again. When you view every square inch of your world with political bias, you're naturally going to think every word everyone says has a political bias.

That's actually false, I don't have a problem with the 2 subjects that you mentioned. I do have a problem with Ethel Rosenstein or Robert Siegel running their 6 trillionth story about how Trump's only supporters are white trash people with scary southern accents.

Thats right.

Remove the crackpots at NPR off the welfare system and they can say anything they want.

NPR is a joke sometimes IMHO.

They more often than not, discuss subjects with one sided views on industry, global warming, politics, and other social problems.

I have to LMAO while some of the guests speak in almost a tear filled whisper about the horrors of (pick your subject), while you hear some sad violin music in the background. Usually, the the host will come off sounding equally as sad, and asking all the pre programmed generic one sided questions about how we can save ourselves.

Did you not know that NPR is taxpayer funded?

I got confused, I thought it said the NRA did, and while a few decades ago I think they did they dont.......Of course.

But thanxs for pointing out my stupidity to all the DP FOLK.

It's probably good for me.

I hear.

I got confused, I though it said the NRA did, and while a few decades ago I think they did they dont.

Of course.

But thats for showing up my stupidity.

Its probably good for me.

That's what I hear.

I dont think you are stupid for not knowing a fact that NPR keeps a closely guarded secret.

So you would rather NPR not point out facts and instead talk about thier Jewishness ?

:thinking Is your real name George ?

Its just Clinton supporters in National Propaganda Radio trying to make it seem as though only racists sexist males voted for Trump.Its one of the pathetic excuses the left uses to try to explain why their candidate lost instead of accepting the fact they had a lousy candidate. The left will also make fraudulent claims of voter suppression and gerrymandering and other pathetic excuses or whine how we need to get rid of the electoral college so that densely packed liberal cities can pick our president instead of the rest of the country. That said conservatives and republicans do the same ****.If Clinton would have won then they would have accused Clinton supporters of being low information voters, mooches who want their free ****, and college kids with no real life experience probably would have blamed everyone who voted 3rd party,left their ballot blank or just stayed home instead of accepting the fact they chose a lousy candidate. .

the right wing bubble continues

They have the right to speak and we have the right to change the channel. Problem solved.

So you would rather NPR not point out facts and instead talk about thier Jewishness ?

I would rather NPR not be given any federal tax money

Then they can be as far left as they wish to be

Anyone saying NPR is left-wing is a special kind of stupid.

Oh, and their taste in music sucks ass.

NPR should be put up for sale. If there are no takers, then let it die. The 500,000,000 it receives annually should be stopped.

If there were ever a place that need be put under a form of "fairness doctrine", it should be this place... as it is a government funded operation, and thus... should reflect both sides. One hour Lunatic Left... then the Sane Right.

Their Jewishness is something they can't go 1 full broadcast day without mentioning.

I'm aware that there are people of non-Jewish ethnicity on NPR as well, but anyone would be curious why Jews are 1.4% of the population, and yet they seem to dominate NPR's airwaves.

Anyone saying NPR is left-wing is a special kind of stupid.

Oh, and their taste in music sucks ass.

I disagree, the music is one of the things I like about NPR. If they stuck to music and stayed out of politics, I'd support them.

Listen to the show 'Latino USA' if you ever get the chance. They practically admit that they want the USA to become a majority Mexican-American so that they can gain power and right all the supposed wrongs that white people have done. Last nights show was a crying cluster**** about how Trump will delay Latinos from changing the demographics of the country.

Back
Top Bottom