• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Didn't Think Pneumonia Was A Big Deal

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So Hillary Clinton didn't think her pneumonia was a big deal: Clinton Didn't Think Pneumonia Would Be A Big Deal.

Well, Hillary, I guess you're still married to the infamously philandering Bill because his national embarrassment with Monica Lewinsky "wasn't a big deal".

Likewise, there's no reason to hold insurance companies to the task of paying benefits for treatment of pneumonia and other diseases because those ailments "aren't a big deal".

So there's no reason not to grant citizenship to 22 million illegal aliens because the injustice of it to American citizens and the wage scales they'll suppress to an economy-debilitating degree "won't be a big deal".

And if Putin nukes the Ukraine, there's no need to respond appropriately for out protection because it's really "no big deal" .. .. what? .. .. huh? .. you'd nuke Putin if he just looked at you funny? .. because he's a bad "man"? .. because he's "hurt" you? .. .. huh? .. .. what? .. .. ..

:roll:

Seriously, Mrs. Clinton, you either understate or overstate.

When are you gonna get it right?!

So Hillary Clinton didn't think her pneumonia was a big deal: Clinton Didn't Think Pneumonia Would Be A Big Deal.

Well, Hillary, I guess you're still married to the infamously philandering Bill because his national embarrassment with Monica Lewinsky "wasn't a big deal".

Likewise, there's no reason to hold insurance companies to the task of paying benefits for treatment of pneumonia and other diseases because those ailments "aren't a big deal".

So there's no reason not to grant citizenship to 22 million illegal aliens because the injustice of it to American citizens and the wage scales they'll suppress to an economy-debilitating degree "won't be a big deal".

And if Putin nukes the Ukraine, there's no need to respond appropriately for out protection because it's really "no big deal" .. .. what? .. .. huh? .. you'd nuke Putin if he just looked at you funny? .. because he's a bad "man"? .. because he's "hurt" you? .. .. huh? .. .. what? .. .. ..

Saying that pneumonia in a country such as ours is treatable and people get over it in a couple days or a couple weeks....

They should just leave all this alone. If it is a problem it will continue to manifest itself in the coming few months. If it does it will likely cost her the election. If not...no big deal.

Saying that pneumonia in a country such as ours is treatable and people get over it in a couple days or a couple weeks....

95% of all pneumonia deaths occur over the age of 65. Pneumonia might not be a big deal but an elderly person getting it is.

They should just leave all this alone. If it is a problem it will continue to manifest itself in the coming few months. If it does it will likely cost her the election. If not...no big deal.

While true, there is no fun in just leaving it alone.

Its really not. All of this pneumonia talk is distracting from the fact that she has had, and most likely still has, deep vein thromboses...

I'm not sure how long you've been around women, but if you get to know them well enough, you begin to learn that when it comes to being sick, they're generally a lot tougher than us guys. We get a bit of flu and we're down hard...but they get freaking walking pneumonia (not to be confused with "rocking pneumonia" which is always accompanied by the boogie-woogie flu (couldn't resist)) and they're still toughing through it!

When I see Hillary working even with pneumonia or whatever, I see a woman doing what women have done since time immemorial - toughing through sickness. And pretty much every grown woman (and most long-time-married husbands) watching what happened knows it.

Let Trump catch pneumonia and watch what happens - he (like most men) would almost certainly crawl under the bedsheets until he recovers, and then he'd be claiming that he was at death's door for days, that it was a life-and-death struggle.

When it comes to most pain from work or injury or whatever (short of childbirth, of course), sure, we guys are pretty tough - and I've always been pretty proud of my own pain tolerance. But when it comes to being sick - women are generally tougher than men. That's what she was doing - trying to tough through it as women have always done.

P.S. My apologies in advance for any earbugs suffered from remembering or listening to the song linked to above :lol:

While true, there is no fun in just leaving it alone.
I am voting for Johnson, though I dont think he has a snowballs chance in hell these days. Any impact at all would have been a longshot but his recent doofus behavior and flubs have pretty effectively eliminated him from contention. Which means we will get a President Hillary or a President Trump. President Trump would be kept in check by both parties. President Hillary is going to do some serious damage. I would rather see a president Trump than a President Hillary. And the more people talk about her health, the greater the likelihood that she will be replaced by some other democrat piece of **** but one that is less universally hated. So...I kinda want her to carry on, at least to the point of no return regarding her candidacy.

95% of all pneumonia deaths occur over the age of 65. Pneumonia might not be a big deal but an elderly person getting it is.

Since its being reported as a mild case, I wouldnt be too worried.

Thanks to my "boys" for pointing out the obvious.

If it was so obvious then you wouldn't have made the ignorant claim that a mild case of pneumonia in a eldery person is nothing to be worried about.

If it was so obvious then you wouldn't have made the ignorant claim that a mild case of pneumonia in a eldery person is nothing to be worried about.

Still not worried too much about it. Walking pneumonia is pretty common and and is easily treated.

I wonder what her doc thought upon hearing Hillary profess ignorance on the subject.

President Trump would be kept in check by both parties.
By the party in power unless they agree with what he wants to do and vice versa.
Or in other words, if elected he is going to be doing a lot of negotiations.

As for voting.
For me this election is totally about who will be appointing for purposes of the Supreme Court.
Taking a vote away from the conservative candidate most likely to win is not an option.

My mother didn't get over it. She got pneumonia .. and she died from it. She was not that much older than Hillary.

Senior citizens (over 55), they don't get over it sometimes because even current drugs are designed to enhance immune system effectiveness and sometimes, with older people, they simply fail as their immune system has simply rusted over time beyond adequate effectiveness.

Its really not. All of this pneumonia talk is distracting from the fact that she has had, and most likely still has, deep vein thromboses...
Whether or not Hillary also suffers from deep vein thromboses ..

.. Pneumonia in a senior citizen (over 55) is a serious matter as their immune system is situationally no longer strong enough to fight it off, even with medicines, or without debilitating lingering effects.

My mother died from pneumonia.

I know.

I'm not sure how long you've been around women, but if you get to know them well enough, you begin to learn that when it comes to being sick, they're generally a lot tougher than us guys. We get a bit of flu and we're down hard...but they get freaking walking pneumonia (not to be confused with "rocking pneumonia" which is always accompanied by the boogie-woogie flu (couldn't resist)) and they're still toughing through it!

When I see Hillary working even with pneumonia or whatever, I see a woman doing what women have done since time immemorial - toughing through sickness. And pretty much every grown woman (and most long-time-married husbands) watching what happened knows it.

Let Trump catch pneumonia and watch what happens - he (like most men) would almost certainly crawl under the bedsheets until he recovers, and then he'd be claiming that he was at death's door for days, that it was a life-and-death struggle.

When it comes to most pain from work or injury or whatever (short of childbirth, of course), sure, we guys are pretty tough - and I've always been pretty proud of my own pain tolerance. But when it comes to being sick - women are generally tougher than men. That's what she was doing - trying to tough through it as women have always done.

P.S. My apologies in advance for any earbugs suffered from remembering or listening to the song linked to above :lol:
In a senior citizen (over 55), pneumonia can be fatal or leave debilitating lingering effects.

I know.

My mother died from it.

Hillary is 68 years old.

She has a number of ailments that already tax her immune system.

Though she is my sentimental favorite of all the candidates (none of whom I'll vote for), this is not good.

I hope everyone likes her running mate.

Whether or not Hillary also suffers from deep vein thromboses ..

.. Pneumonia in a senior citizen (over 55) is a serious matter as their immune system is situationally no longer strong enough to fight it off, even with medicines, or without debilitating lingering effects.

My mother died from pneumonia.

I know.

Fair enough.

In a senior citizen (over 55), pneumonia can be fatal or leave debilitating lingering effects.

I know.

My mother died from it.

Hillary is 68 years old.

She has a number of ailments that already tax her immune system.

Though she is my sentimental favorite of all the candidates (none of whom I'll vote for), this is not good.

I hope everyone likes her running mate.

Looks like we're getting President Trump. It'll be fine, he'll be impeached before he's even halfway through his first term. And Elizabeth Warren will utterly roflstomp President Pence in the 2020 elections.

Clinton Didn't Think Pneumonia Was A Big Deal
Get well soon, Hillary. Good for Hillary that she has her faithful husband, Bill, by her side now when she is seriously ill!

Back
Top Bottom