• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

christianese

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my situation , there is organized attacks against certain people. and since the authorities and law enforcement will do nothing . I think I have no choice but to act against evil, against stupidity. I welcome the opportunity to kill them. my concern is in harming innocent people, as i do not have the ability to investigate the matter.

Wait, you're not really going to kill anybody, right?

Wait, you're not really going to kill anybody, right?

I hope not. But you dont understand my situation. and neither do I. what does a person do when there is no help from law enforcement? Imagine leaving a business and the place where your children were born. it is not easy and is expensive. relocating hundreds of miles away. it is disheartening and difficult to start over in a new place. At times when I consider my situation i wonder extreme behaviour is necessary. A person has a responsibility towards their family. if i were alone, i would have left the u.s. years ago.

I hope not. But you dont understand my situation. and neither do I. what does a person do when there is no help from law enforcement? Imagine leaving a business and the place where your children were born. it is not easy and is expensive. relocating hundreds of miles away. it is disheartening and difficult to start over in a new place. At times when I consider my situation i wonder extreme behaviour is necessary. A person has a responsibility towards their family. if i were alone, i would have left the u.s. years ago.

I'm sorry, you say you're experiencing this in the USA? Where you're under some kind of severe threat over religious issues, to the point you think you might need to go on the offensive and kill aggressively, and you think the police are also against you? And you're a Christian?

So what is your situation? Why is there no help from law enforcement? Perhaps there are resources you haven't considered?

I'm sorry, you say you're experiencing this in the USA? Where you're under some kind of severe threat over religious issues, to the point you think you might need to go on the offensive and kill aggressively, and you think the police are also against you? And you're a Christian?
yes. under a threat. I have picked up on some clues. and yes I think SOME police are against me. there has been a time in my life when I would have called myself a christian. not sure about the aggressive killing part. probably would relocate one more time instead.

yes. under a threat. I have picked up on some clues. and yes I think SOME police are against me. there has been a time in my life when I would have called myself a christian. not sure about the aggressive killing part. probably would relocate one more time instead.

that was my 666th post

Oh come on! How is it I miss these flat out lunatic threads until they're WAY down the road.

So what is your situation? Why is there no help from law enforcement? Perhaps there are resources you haven't considered?

there are many sub groups, and networks of people groups in this country. We americans are not one people.

there are many sub groups, and networks of people groups in this country. We americans are not one people.

We all live under the same laws and with equal protections.

In my situation , there is organized attacks against certain people. and since the authorities and law enforcement will do nothing . I think I have no choice but to act against evil, against stupidity. I welcome the opportunity to kill them. my concern is in harming innocent people, as i do not have the ability to investigate the matter.

Can someone from this site contact his local law enforcement? This person is a danger to his family and community. This thread is deeply disturbing.

You haven't provided enough specifics for anybody to understand what you're talking about. Why would killing someone solve your problems?

You haven't provided enough specifics for anybody to understand what you're talking about. Why would killing someone solve your problems?

thats true. I wont provide specifics.

No sir. Your drive-by insults notwithstanding, it isn't cherry-picking.

The fundamental principle of hermeneutics is that you interpret scripture with more scripture, preferably either in the same context or related by subject or speaker.

I don't have time to write a doctoral thesis on the subject tonight, so sorry. However my position is one I came to after years of study and comparison of related scriptural references which, taken holistically, drew me to the inevitable conclusion that Christianity is peaceful but not pacifistic.

Considering that you don't appear to follow or respect Christianity anyway, I'll stand by my own counsel on the matter.

Why is this thread even in "religious discussions"? "christianese"? Really? :roll:

thats true. I wont provide specifics.

And yet you haven't hesitated to make an bold statement about killing others. Some might say that your obliqueness is cowardice. At least some context is needed.

You could use code, you know. Instead of revealing your state, you could say "State X." About your background you could refer to, oh, a hemisphere.

Why do you think that the United States doesn't offer equal protection under the law?

Moderator's Warning:
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom