• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Child suicide bomber at Turkish wedding left at least 51 dead, 70 wounded in massacre

TheGoverness

Little Miss Sunshine
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
https://www.google.com/amp/news.nat...-left-50-dead/amp?client=ms-android-sprint-us

ISTANBUL — A child suicide bomber killed at least 51 people and wounded nearly 70 others at a Kurdish wedding party near Turkey’s border with Syria, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Sunday, decrying the attack as an attempt by Islamic State extremists to destabilize the nation by exploiting ethnic and religious tensions.

The bombing late Saturday in Gaziantep was the deadliest attack in Turkey this year.

This is just terrible, and it seems like this was caused by the Islamic State, although they haven't claimed responsibility.

RIP to the 51 people that lost their lives, and I hope the remaining injured have a swift recovery.

Re: Child suicide bomber at Turkish wedding left at least 51 dead, 70 wounded in mass

https://www.google.com/amp/news.nat...-left-50-dead/amp?client=ms-android-sprint-us

This is just terrible, and it seems like this was caused by the Islamic State, although they haven't claimed responsibility.

RIP to the 51 people that lost their lives, and I hope the remaining injured have a swift recovery.

Wow completely horrible, gonna have to look into this. I too hope speedy recovery.

Re: Child suicide bomber at Turkish wedding left at least 51 dead, 70 wounded in mass

This is why we shouldn't hesitate to shoot children in the middle east.

That is the lack of will to accept who and what the enemy is.

because freedom?

Shooting people who think like you do will make the world less violent.

See what I did there? :)

Shooting people who think like you do will make the world less violent.

See what I did there? :)

The USA murders babies everyday, for all you know renoie is a veteran who has personally murdered several himself

Because Muslim extremists....

little brown kid alone in a crowd? shoot the ****er amirite

:roll:

no you're right its much more humane to do it with drones

With drones, no American lives are at risk.

With drones, no American lives are at risk.

you might be mistaking me for someone who cares about that

I would have suspected that more kids would be recruited to be suicide bombers by now, in all honesty. They are easy to brainwash and not as valuable as an adult who can fight a war.

Nah, do it the Soviet way--- grab the kids' entire extended family and friends, shoot the parents and send the rest to the gulag.

Nah, do it the Soviet way--- grab the kids' entire extended family and friends, shoot the parents and send the rest to the gulag.

you ought to stop projecting your feelings about the ussr onto me

you ought to stop projecting your feelings about the ussr onto me

You ought to stop projecting your feelings about the US onto the men and women who have fought and died for your right to be edgy.

You ought to stop projecting your feelings about the US onto the men and women who have fought and died for your right to be edgy.

its not about being edgy. that's pretty stupid. and going on about men and women dying for my freedom is also pretty stupid.

I welcome our alien overlords.

its not about being edgy. that's pretty stupid. and going on about men and women dying for my freedom is also pretty stupid.

No, it isn't, as you'd realize if you were even slightly historically aware. In your supposedly superior communist system you could and would be shot by the secret police for saying something like that.

As for being edgy......you have a 666 and a rainbow colored flag in your avatar. You do realize that's not the actual "devil's number", right?

In a Gulag at least they're putting in an honest days work .

In a Gulag at least they're putting in an honest days work .

Not.....exactly, no......

No, it isn't, as you'd realize if you were even slightly historically aware. In your supposedly superior communist system you could and would be shot by the secret police for saying something like that.

im sure the nkvd would have had me killed for condemning american foreign policy

As for being edgy......you have a 666 and a rainbow colored flag in your avatar. You do realize that's not the actual "devil's number", right?

its not a avatar i take seriously, nor one i would expect anyone to considering how silly it is. i lifted it from the facebook page of a musical act i enjoy

im sure the nkvd would have had me killed for condemning american foreign policy

its not a avatar i take seriously, nor one i would expect anyone to considering how silly it is. i lifted it from the facebook page of a musical act i enjoy

NKVD? Get your friggin secret police straight. The NKVD dissolved in 1946.

And yeah, the KGB would have killed you, most likely. Somebody would have named you a "wrecker" or a spy and you'd vanish. Poof.

If I interpreted the network news correctly, it is strongly suspected it was ISIS, but they have not claimed responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom