• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CGI to fire employee's

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Clinton Global Initiative to lay off employees, shut down amid dwindling donations | Fox News
as countries for some odd known reason pull out of CGI they start firing people.
after the loss of the presidency all the countries that were giving huge money
to the Clintons have suddenly stopped giving for some reason.

with the funding drying up CGI is laying off and firing most of the staff.

hmm interesting why all of a sudden these countries no longer see benefits of giving
to this organization.

Clinton Global Initiative to lay off employees, shut down amid dwindling donations | Fox News
as countries for some odd known reason pull out of CGI they start firing people.

hmm interesting why all of a sudden these countries no longer see benefits of giving
to this organization.

I thought 'computer generated imagery' in my head when I first read the title. LOL.

Clinton foundation was an illegal kickback for political favors scheme.

since the witch with a capital B is no longer going to be president, all that "favors money" is going to dry up fast. I said this the day trump won.

She's done, therefore so is the foundation.

to this organization.

Oh boy not that I would have ever taken the job, but a recruiter from there reached out to me because he noticed my experience with non-profits and the fact that they were hiring IT people (surprise, surprise). I'm glad I didn't respond.

since the witch with a capital B is no longer going to be president, all that "favors money" is going to dry up fast. I said this the day trump won.

Yep I bet the Clinton charity dries up as well.
they sold power plain and simple and without the power they have nothing to sell.

if these countries were donating out of the goodness of their hearts they would still give
the money.

it is quite telling that they are no longer giving while some are giving way less more than not have
completely dropped out of it.

Next will be the Clinton foundation.

Oh boy not that I would have ever taken the job, but a recruiter from there reached out to me because he noticed my experience with non-profits and the fact that they were hiring IT people (surprise, surprise). I'm glad I didn't respond.

at the hey day if they were paying good I would have probably taken it just to bank myself.

at the hey day if they were paying good I would have probably taken it just to bank myself.

Not enough time to make bank. They were asking like 6 months ago. The sky was the limit back then. I would have upended my schedule for nothing. I think the pay was like $55K which is ok, but not enough for NYC living wage without annoying roommates.

Not enough time to make bank. They were asking like 6 months ago. I would have upended my schedule for nothing. I think the pay was like $55K which is ok, but not enough for NYC living wage without annoying roommates.

no the pay sucks for IT work.
base IT admin is 75k+ a year.

the next question is why are Clintons not paying good wages to their employee's while raking in millions of dollars in charity donations?

no the pay sucks for IT work.
base IT admin is 75k+ a year.

the next question is why are Clintons not paying good wages to their employee's while raking in millions of dollars in charity donations?

Pay in the Non-Profit industry is always less. You're not supposed to want money. You're supposed to feel good doing the work instead. They pay you just enough so you don't have to use their services lolz. Also non-profits generally don't have a good handle on tech and no tech budget to invest in new stuff. Especially when the bosses circumvent all rules and regulations regarding it!

Gee, I wonder why the funds are ‘drying up’?........I mean, with all the GOOD stuff the CGI is doing around the world and everything. No more influence to sell so donations dried up.

It was never a charity.

Is there any doubt at all now as to what these people were doing?

But no doubt the Trump Foundation will reap the benefits.
One door closes, another opens...

to this organization.

I guess the jig is up. I'm sure the politically motivated will still find other means to engage in political corruption. Didn't the DNC have a file literally labelled "Pay For Play"?

Wait a minute...I just watched the video...12 seconds in...they're laying off 22 employees?

WTF??? All those millions of dollars and worldwide projects and they only had 22 employees?

Last edited:

Well they do need people who can use bleachbit and get those servers scrubbed before the inevitable investigation.

Does this mean Chelsea is going to have to get a real job?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Does this mean Chelsea is going to have to get a real job?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

lol no! She'll either go to Congress and continue not working or live off her husband. One thing is certain...Chelsea Clinton will never have a real job.

Just think of all the people you could have met. The Clinton crime family, FBI agents, DOJ attorneys. The possibilities could have been endless.

Not enough time to make bank. They were asking like 6 months ago. The sky was the limit back then. I would have upended my schedule for nothing. I think the pay was like $55K which is ok, but not enough for NYC living wage without annoying roommates.

55k is below poverty line in nyc..

But no doubt the Trump Foundation will reap the benefits.
One door closes, another opens...

Proof or evidence or just meaningless conjecture?

What evidence do you have that trump uses his charities to make money in exchange for favors?

What evidence do you have that... ah, never mind.
I didn't say what you said there.

Proof or evidence or just meaningless conjecture?

Conjecture of what? A charity foundation shuts down so another one might see an increase in donations? Okay, I'm guessing that might happen.

Conjecture of what? A charity foundation shuts down so another one might see an increase in donations? Okay, I'm guessing that might happen.

as I said conjecture.

That's ridiculous. We were repeatedly assured that this was a charity, all about charitable work. Obviously there are simply no more poor people in need of assistance.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom