• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bodyguards sue George Zimmerman, Mark O'Mara

Hahahaha.. This just gets weirder by the day.

Documents

How do Grim and the others argue something like this again? Oh right they try to create a disconnect to the actual incident:lol:

"What does this have to do with Zimmerman shooting and killing an unarmed teenager named Trayvon Martin?"

Did I do it right:lol:

How do Grim and the others argue something like this again? Oh right they try to create a disconnect to the actual incident:lol:

"What does this have to do with Zimmerman shooting and killing an unarmed teenager named Trayvon Martin?"

Did I do it right:lol:

Are you asking why the defense wants notes from ABC of an interivew they attended of Crump interviewing a witness that the state submitted as evidence that allegedly has multiple stops/starts?

Are you asking why the defense wants notes from ABC of an interivew they attended of Crump interviewing a witness that the state submitted as evidence that allegedly has multiple stops/starts?

Not if it has any connection with the Sam's and Khol's security footage:confused:

Edit: Ahhhhhhhhh I see.....let me read it.

The lawsuit names O'Mara, George Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie. In his answer, O'Mara denies the large majority of the facts stated in the lawsuit.

He does, however, admit several allegations:

• That he told AIS in August that "both George and the trustee [overseeing his defense fund] are clamping down" because "we have some very large expenses for the case coming up."

• O'Mara also said "George does not have any funds presently available to him to attend to any such debt, realizing the enormity of upcoming expenses of the defense and the diminished nature of the defense fund."

• That AIS was "unable to obtain either a signed written retainer" with O'Mara, or the "outstanding balance on the services rendered."

• That no payments have been made to AIS by O'Mara since August.

George Zimmerman Mark O'Mara security lawsuit - OrlandoSentinel.com

O'Mara may be stuck with the bill if George and Shellie can't pay up:(

Back
Top Bottom