• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

Fer sher

{
More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t. (To see survey question wording, click here.)}

Cleanest election in history - because you got the outcome you wanted...
Rasmussen is full of shit. They fail to mention that many of those things they claim are "voter fraud" are actually allowed in various states, such as dropping off a ballot for someone else.

Millions of “hacks” all around the world watched it live, and have no doubt that this was an insurrection attempt.

ROFL

You mean the party propaganda corps has pushed a moronic trope that the party thinks might help them obfuscate the complete and utter failure of the Xi's Biden Regime.

We had an actual insurrection - a real one where men with GUNS invaded a city, took it by force - lit the police station on fire with 43 cops still inside - thank god they escaped the attempt to murder them by the insurrectionists. This was of course CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle.

But the party and it's propaganda corp are very careful to NEVER speak of the real insurrection - after all, it was democrat Brown Shirts who did it. And the insurrection was and is fully supported by the democrat party. Don't worry though, no one was prosecuted - they were acting on party orders. And the very few that were arrested were bailed out by.... Kamala Harris and her cohorts.

THIS is what an insurrection looks like:
1711662596141.png
1711662694310.png

Notice how the democrat Brown Shirts have, you know - GUNS and shit? THAT is insurrection.

You mean the one where Russian agents were indicting on acts of hacking into Hillary,

I'll take shit that never happened for $100, Alex

where it was shown that Russia was trying to interfere with our elections to the betterment of Trump,
The Russians have tried to interfere in every election since 1917 - and Mark Zuckerberg spent a thousand times more on Facebook ads pimping Xi's man Joe than the paltry amount the Russians spent.

where Trump staffers met with Russian agents, but with some good ol' witness tampering by Stone (who Trump then pardoned) stopped just short of allegations of actual collusion. You mean that one?

Now you're just blatantly lying.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy }

Who do you think you impress when you lie like that? Is it the desperation of knowing that in a free and fair election, Biden loses?

Fact check: Joe Biden said he commuted by train and car as a senator, including over the Baltimore Key Bridge

On the White House website, a section recounting the president’s history says that after he was sworn into the U.S. Senate, he "began commuting from Wilmington to Washington every day, first by car, and then by train, in order to be with his family. He would continue to do so throughout his time in the Senate."

Will you go and personally build tracks across the bridge to cover for Biden's shameless lie? Oops, guess you can't do that. Maybe you can photoshop them in - you've got to cover up Joe's lies, after all...

Uh huh.

Well when you have actual evidence of "election fraud" on the level necessary to flip an election, let me know. Trotting out your standard argument isn't going to work.

You mean like the evidence I just posted that you're doing the "NUHN UHN" routine to?

Rasmussen is full of shit. They fail to mention that many of those things they claim are "voter fraud" are actually allowed in various states, such as dropping off a ballot for someone else.
LOL

The only "truth" is that which serves the party.

ROFL

You mean the party propaganda corps has pushed a moronic trope that the party thinks might help them obfuscate the complete and utter failure of the Xi's Biden Regime.

We had an actual insurrection - a real one where men with GUNS invaded a city, took it by force - lit the police station on fire with 43 cops still inside - thank god they escaped the attempt to murder them by the insurrectionists. This was of course CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle.

But the party and it's propaganda corp are very careful to NEVER speak of the real insurrection - after all, it was democrat Brown Shirts who did it. And the insurrection was and is fully supported by the democrat party. Don't worry though, no one was prosecuted - they were acting on party orders. And the very few that were arrested were bailed out by.... Kamala Harris and her cohorts.

THIS is what an insurrection looks like:
View attachment 67501552
View attachment 67501554

Notice how the democrat Brown Shirts have, you know - GUNS and shit? THAT is insurrection.
The CHAZ thing was utter idiocy and a complete disaster, but they didn't take it by force. That area was ceded by the city and purposefully shut down for the protestors.

I initially thought it was going to be a clever ploy to concentrate the protesting to one area until they could mobilize the national guard and such, but it wasn't. The Mayor let it run, kept it going, and it of course turned into a complete and utter disaster. It was pure stupidity they while way around.

But it wasn't an insurrection.

The Russians have tried to interfere in every election since 1917 - and Mark Zuckerberg spent a thousand times more on Facebook ads pimping Xi's man Joe than the paltry amount the Russians spent.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy }

Who do you think you impress when you lie like that? Is it the desperation of knowing that in a free and fair election, Biden loses?
I didn't say there was some "agreement", I said Trump staffers met with Russian agents. Which is true. Try not lying in your arguments.

Rasmussen was just checking to see who still believe the big lie! Who else?

The report document’s that Manafort offered the Russians the inner details of the Trump campaign, so as to compliment the social media campaign the Russians ran parallel to it. They also document that Roger Stome was the cut out the campaign used to coordinate the release of the Clinton emails the day before the Democratic National Convention began. Stone had been publicly fired and was not affiliated with the campaign. Since Stone has re-emerged as Trump’s mentor, it’s safe to say that was an elaborate fiction!

Clearly there was no written or documented conspiracy. They just did it. It came naturally to Trump, who had been up to his neck in Russian debt for two decades.

I don't care.

What's really out in the open is that MAGAs are full of shit.
Everyone can see videos of all the bullshit, this act doesn't work anymore

He fabricates stories to interject himself into tragedies - that is indeed stolen valor.

No, Quid Pro did not suffer what the people of Hawaii did when there was a minor kitchen fire,
No, Quid Pro did not lose a son in Iraq.
No, Quid Pro did not take a train over The Francis Scott Keys bridge and there but the grace of Allah might be a victim

I understand that party is all and you must engage in the most absurd contortions to cover up the scummyness of Bought and Paid for.
Exactly. one can quibble with using the term stolen valor. I thought it more accurate then not.
But Bidens inflated ego makes him incapable of being empathetic

We've all known people that have to one up you in a conversation, or make it all about them instead of respectful attention
Biden is incapable of any compassion -maybe some ego stroked empathy....

When I heard the Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed, one of my first thoughts was about how I recognized that bridge and had driven over it many times myself. Then I looked it up on Google Maps and it was nowhere near where I'd driven. 🤷‍♂️

People misremember things and make mistakes. It's not a big deal.
except it's his constant refrain . He just blurts it out always he took the train to DC, its like he is hardwired to respond such

Is that why all the places that have been controlled by Democrats for years are turning into shitholes that value illegal immigrants over their own citizens and criminals over the law abiding? That's not a good look.
Virtually all sanctuary Cities/states are Democratic. They shield criminals - and we got a lot of gang members that are committing crimes
Even black city residents are sick of migrants getting all the resources. Dems are some weird globalists
where they value America 2nd

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

I will take the guy who confuses his bridges over the guy who calls assaulting police officers Patriots.

The report document’s that Manafort offered the Russians the inner details of the Trump campaign, so as to compliment the social media campaign the Russians ran parallel to it. They also document that Roger Stome was the cut out the campaign used to coordinate the release of the Clinton emails the day before the Democratic National Convention began. Stone had been publicly fired and was not affiliated with the campaign. Since Stone has re-emerged as Trump’s mentor, it’s safe to say that was an elaborate fiction!

Clearly there was no written or documented conspiracy. They just did it. It came naturally to Trump, who had been up to his neck in Russian debt for two decades.
This made me immediately think of the episode of Phineas and Ferb that goes back to the 2nd Dimension. "The divorce is a lie."

Everyone can see videos of all the bullshit, this act doesn't work anymore
We do see plenty of videos of all the bullshit Trump does and how much his followers excuse it, make excuses for it, or try to deflect from it.

Back
Top Bottom