• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 5 dead, including American tourist, West Bank and Tel Aviv terrorist [W:74]

Re: At least 5 dead, including American tourist, in West Bank and Tel Aviv terrorist

Well let's break those down.

In the date 9/11, 9 represents the month (September) and 11 represents the day (the eleventh).
In the date 7/07, 7 represents July, 07 represents the seventh.
In the date 11/15, 11 represents November, 15 represents the fifteenth.
Now in "24/7," which month does 24 represent?

Why, I don't know, Professor Cardinal. Please tell us what the 24th month is! LOL

Re: At least 5 dead, including American tourist, in West Bank and Tel Aviv terrorist

That issue was resolved back in 1948.

Did you not get the memo ??

In the minds of Jews, not for the Palestinians. Dude, have you not noticed that they've been unhappy with the resolution ever since?

That issue was resolved back in 1948.

Did you not get the memo ??

It's clear you don't understand the current day occupation from your comment. Look it up.

If Israel left the West Bank, the Palestinians would have an important military strategic vantage point for attacking crucial Israeli agriculture and industry.

A bit of a clumsily written sentence, I admit, but true nonetheless.

Israelis don't want sympathy. They want security. Oh, and they're not in Gaza.

Gaza has been dubbed the worlds largest open air prison. It is being occupied by Israel, that needs to end. It sucks, but you cannot occupy people or territory that isn't yours. That's where the anger comes from.

Gaza has been dubbed the worlds largest open air prison. .

By propagandists trying to manipulate you into supporting Hamas, true.

You don't HAVE to repeat their jargon you know, and the fact that they create such jargon does not make it true.

Gaza has been dubbed the worlds largest open air prison. It is being occupied by Israel, that needs to end. It sucks, but you cannot occupy people or territory that isn't yours. That's where the anger comes from.

Israel is not in Gaza. And I've already explained why they can't just leave the West Bank -- they're not there for ****s and giggles.

Sorry for bad english
it is happened because of nitanyaho weakness
because he is idiot
also this terrorist must be genocide
His name is Netanyahu with a capital N.
It pains me to read such words that I no doubt you believe to be true. Considering your location that is understandable. That ole adage you are what you eat, rings true.

Israel is not in Gaza. And I've already explained why they can't just leave the West Bank -- they're not there for ****s and giggles.

Is Israel occupying ONLY Israeli territory? Yes or No?

Is Israel occupying ONLY Israeli territory? Yes or No?

I don't know what you mean.

So you didn't get the memo then huh ??

:)

HAR10_Map_oPt.jpg

His name is Netanyahu with a capital N.
It pains me to read such words that I no doubt you believe to be true. Considering your location that is understandable. That ole adage you are what you eat, rings true.
Netanyahu or Netanya****
no different
please dont eat me

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for moderator review.

Hamas praised the attack.

That does not surprise me.

Do Hamas supporters ever wonder why Israel does not trot out gruesome photos of their dead? Like Hamas does?

The biggest problem is that people simply don't know what's happening in Israel. All they see is one-sided reporting that leads them to believe Israel is the aggressor. When the official reports come out that verify Israel acts in self-defense, no one pays attention.

In the minds of Jews, not for the Palestinians. Dude, have you not noticed that they've been unhappy with the resolution ever since?

And this is why people like you will always bash Israel, regardless of the situation. You don't believe they should be there in the first place, so, to you, nothing they do to maintain their own security is or ever could be justified to you, so when a group like Hamas has in its charter a commitment to solve the problem of Israel's existence, it makes total sense you'd be sympathetic to them.

bravo to nitanyaho
because he isnt use nuclear weapon for genicide all moslem in region
he is great man :lamo
terrorist must be genocide but without nuclear weapon

Death to all Islamic jihadists and their abettors. If they want war, let them have war like they have never even dreamed of. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It has been "dubbed" that by people who are mischaracterizing for propaganda purposes and want to see restrictions eased to allow for Hamas to be able to better arm themselves to kill Jews.

Pretty sure this "dubbing" is irrelevant and the blockade should not be ended until Gaza's threat to its neighbours ceases.

Sorry, we are relying on a guy who murdered a priest (among other people) and headed a terrorist organization in their suicide bomb war against Israel's civilians as some sort of anchor point for moral clarity?

And published in a left-wing rag too. Nice 1-2 combo...

Death to all Islamic jihadists and their abettors. If they want war, let them have war like they have never even dreamed of. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

YES .Death to all Islamic jihadists and their abettors

Okay, moving on to the West Bank then. There can be no peace until both parties agree to what that peace would entail. Until then Israel can't just withdraw during a de facto state of war giving its enemy a military strategic advantage. That's just not how peace treaties work.

Any side that says, "give me everything I want before we can discuss peace" is trolling the other.

Okay, moving on to the West Bank then. There can be no peace until both parties agree to what that peace would entail. Until then Israel can't just withdraw during a de facto state of war giving its enemy a military strategic advantage. That's just not how peace treaties work.

Any side that says, "give me everything I want before we can discuss peace" is trolling the other.

+1

And citing to an article by a convicted terrorist murderer who ran Fatah's terror outfit during the Oslo war doesn't really help with things...

+1

And citing to an article by a convicted terrorist murderer who ran Fatah's terror outfit during the Oslo war doesn't really help with things...

The guy could be the Prince of Darkness, but if people don't understand the hilarious, illogical nature of just snapping your finger and withdrawing from the West Bank, then nothing else is really going to make any difference.

Defensible Borders for a Lasting Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom