• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-abortion video showed stillborn baby — not fetus

That's right. She gave permission for it to be published. Once it is published, it is part of the public domain. Her complaint now might be understandable, but has about the same legal basis as you claiming that I don't have the right to quote you in this reply, since I didn't ask you if I could.

Incorrect. She still retains copyright.

Is there a significant developmental difference between a 20 week old child and a 20 week old child. Simple question, with an obvious answer.

The question does not make sense.

As I recall they stated that they did no such thing, but said that they used it to show what a 20 week old child looked like.

They admitted they made it to look like a stillborn!

But given that we are living in a time period of cutting open the skulls of children whose hearts are beating and laughing about it all because, hey, what is funnier than dead babies in a box?, consider me a little jaundiced about your appeal to compassion.

:roll:

Incorrect. She still retains copyright.

The question does not make sense.

They admitted they made it to look like a stillborn!

:roll:

Actually I think you meant to say they made the stillborn baby look like it was an aborted fetus.
They may have even photoshopped in the metal dish and instrument and erased the umbilical clamp in the first photo at about the -4:30 mark of the video in the link posted on the first post of this thread.

Actually I think you meant to say they made the stillborn baby look like it was an aborted fetus.
They may have even photoshopped in the metal dish and instrument and erased the umbilical clamp in the first photo at about the -4:30 mark of the video in the link posted on the first post of this thread.

Yes, thank you, Minnie.

And yet you have no problem with the killing of a 20 week old fetus as a matter of convenience.

Please provide sources of when and how often this occurs in the US.

Good luck.

If you cant, then apparently it never happens and you are lying to use emotion for dramatic and false purposes.

Please provide sources of when and how often this occurs in the US.

Good luck.

If you cant, then apparently it never happens and you are lying to use emotion for dramatic and false purposes.
I am not sure why they feel the need to deceive. If they have an honest message, they should be able to deliver it with without deceit and manipulation of media and data.
But yet over and over and over they rely on the same tactics.

Back
Top Bottom