• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another vote fraud busted

I recall when a black woman thought she could vote but got 5 years for trying. This dude voted illegally nine times and got a $5,000 fine and a "public reprimand".
If that is the case I remember, the woman actually checked whether she could vote and was told she could. But she got 5 (?) years because she got bad advice from the govt representative she called. She must have voted Dem. Serves her right then!! If she had voted maga she would have got away with $5000 and a public reprimand I'm sure. But then she only voted once, and this guy voted 9 times. I guess her being black was an aggravating factor in the sentencing.

Anyone surprised by his affiliation?

I wonder if he was he mailed a ballot? How many other fellons voted? How many foreign nationals here illegally voted? I doubt that he voted 9 times in the same election. I didn't read beyond the paywall though the headline makes that implication.
Fraud should not be easy. Auditing the vote to find all who did this would be a good start.

I wonder if he was he mailed a ballot? How many other fellons voted? How many foreign nationals here illegally voted? I doubt that he voted 9 times in the same election. I didn't read beyond the paywall though the headline makes that implication.
Fraud should not be easy. Auditing the vote to find all who did this would be a good start.
Whaddabout sealion trolling. How original.

I recall when a black woman thought she could vote but got 5 years for trying. This dude voted illegally nine times and got a $5,000 fine and a "public reprimand".
Sounds like you need to add a little background information on that claim.

Nine times? Shit, how many Villages are there?

Sounds like you need to add a little background information on that claim.

And her provisional ballot wasn't even counted. And STILL got 5 years.

Whaddabout sealion trolling. How original.
Questions are an important tool of critical thinking. Yours asking whether there was equal aplication of the law also valid.

Our machines in my county in florida all have paper trails and you must show i.d. to vote. You folks on the right and your stories of widespread cheating by convicted felons and foreign nationals voting just doesn't cut through the bullshit. Audit the voting, it was challenged dozens and dozens of times and what did y'all get, absolutely nothing except more conspiracy theories. You guys are batting 0-100. Also, if you vote with a mail in ballot, it is sent to you by the supervisor of elections of the county with its own serial number.

Our machines in my county in florida all have paper trails and you must show i.d. to vote. You folks on the right and your stories of widespread cheating by convicted felons and foreign nationals voting just doesn't cut through the bullshit. Audit the voting, it was challenged dozens and dozens of times and what did y'all get, absolutely nothing except more conspiracy theories. You guys are batting 0-100. Also, if you vote with a mail in ballot, it is sent to you by the supervisor of elections of the county with its own serial number.
Florida did it right. States that do not, disenfranchise those who do.

Nationwide, voter fraud/election fraud stands at about 0.003%. What are you guys fixing?
Yours is an unknowable statistic. Here in this op we have a guy who cast 9 votes that were counted. His votes now might be counted as fraud in your .003 stat. Until now his vote was considered a valid legal vote. The fraudulant voter was obviously on the voter roll while "we" collectively relied on this voter to police himself, just as we rely on mass mail in ballots to be filled out by those who they were intended for. We also rely that ballots are only sent or given to eligible voters. The vote was polluted by these illegal votes in the op until someone investigated. Democrats fight tooth and nail to keep ineligible voters like Pritchard on the rolls. Why is that?

Questions are an important tool of critical thinking. Yours asking whether there was equal aplication of the law also valid.
Your questions are non sequitur trolling trying to divert the topic. Those weren't questions. They were tactics.

Anyone surprised by his affiliation?

No one is surprised that another Republican, a Republican official at that, is doing voter fraud. These people are depraved cheaters and liars, pointing their little crooked fingers and blaming everyone else for their own vile behavior.

Back
Top Bottom