• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Ok. It wasn't a plane. What was it and what kept it in the air?

One person (from let's roll?) said it looked like the wings weren't stationary and something was rotating. I have no clue, but maybe a small drone. That's not slow-mo either. No way that could be a plane. Too small and slow. The footage is good enough to conclude that it wasn't a plane or chopper. Beyond that it don't really matter to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sma...ei=0fntVObnJpGUyAS85YBo&ved=0CDMQsAQ#imgdii=_

[/URL]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

One person (from let's roll?) said it looked like the wings weren't stationary and something was rotating. I have no clue, but maybe a small drone. That's not slow-mo either. No way that could be a plane. Too small and slow. The footage is good enough to conclude that it wasn't a plane or chopper. Beyond that it don't really matter to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sma...ei=0fntVObnJpGUyAS85YBo&ved=0CDMQsAQ#imgdii=_

[/URL]

Wow, that could cause a lot of damage. Who designed it, Dr. Evil? I haven't got a clue is the most accurate statement that you have ever made. The wings are visible in that fuzzy video. I showed it to my eight year old grandson and asked him what it was and he said a plane. It is a plane.

Last edited:

Ok. It wasn't a plane.

Of course it wasn't.:lamo Planes don't go behind buildings and move around them like in a videogame. That's just stupid and crazy.

"There you see the plane...between the two buildings...and then you see the explosion...right there, unbelievable."

8:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1D6HHL94E

Just to let you know guys, all of this footage taken of the plane crashing into the South Tower is total BS! Just more lies from the corporate MSM to decieve the masses!

If you sheeple knew the real truth, you'd know that in reality, a giant ball-shaped object commandeered by the Illuminati crashed into the South Tower.

You keep saying it, but make no attempt to prove it. How is a floating ball a plane? How would you prove it beyond saying you believe it's a plane?

Its not a ball its a plane, you keep saying its a ball I think you need to get your eyes checked or post fuzzier videos because you are the only one who doesn't realize its a plane.

By the way, it's quite strange how this "ball-shaped" object that hit the South tower looks exactly like a plane.

That's because it was a plane but being a cter he takes the worst quality video ever, ignores perspective and angles, other videos and evidence then pretends there could be no plane.
IE he turns he brain off and spouts garbage.

You are delusional. It wasn't plane for one simple reason. A plane could not pass east of T1 less than two seconds before it struck the southeast corner of T2. That's a fact you can never refute.

No you fail to understand 3 dimension movement.
That is a failing on your part one of your many many many failings such as failure to make the video fuzzier so the plane is still visible.

That is a failing on your part one of your many many many failings such as failure to make the video fuzzier so the plane is still visible.

Lies! You fail to understand the truth because you are a brainwashed sheeple!

Its not a ball its a plane, you keep saying its a ball I think you need to get your eyes checked or post fuzzier videos because you are the only one who doesn't realize its a plane.

Are you sure about that?

Well, besides other conspiracy theorists like him that believe in this narrative.

Well, besides other conspiracy theorists like him that believe in this narrative.

Why doesn't the ball look like a plane? Everything else is made out clearly.

Are you sure about that?

Well there may be a few loonies, one should never expect everyone to be sane

Lies! You fail to understand the truth because you are a brainwashed sheeple!

I am not brainwashed I serve the Space Vamps of my own volition.

Yeah but even most of the other Cters here dont buy into the fuzzy ball nonsense. Even the hologram nuts think the Lizard men projectors are better than that

Go ahead and explain it. You would have to prove the news anchors were wrong.:lamo A plane would have been captured by chopper 4, but it wasn't. It also had to be coming south to north. The ball moved west to east in a straight line.

Why doesn't the ball look like a plane? Everything else is made out clearly.

There is no ball. It's a plane.

But you've got yer CT glasses on, so I don't expect you to process that, since it doesn't fit within your CT "floating ball" narrative.

Go ahead and explain it. You would have to prove the news anchors were wrong.:lamo A plane would have been captured by chopper 4, but it wasn't. It also had to be coming south to north. The ball moved west to east in a straight line.

The PLANE moved in a curve not a straight line, it only looked straight in your fuzzy video because of the perspective. Not that it would matter in 3 dimensions it could still do that in a straight line, but you dont think in 3 dimensions.

Well there may be a few loonies, one should never expect everyone to be sane

Why didn't chopper 4 capture 175 flying over NY bay in the two minutes prior to the ball showing up?:lamo These are questions you'd have to answer in the real world.

The PLANE moved in a curve not a straight line, it only looked straight in your fuzzy video because of the perspective. Not that it would matter in 3 dimensions it could still do that in a straight line, but you dont think in 3 dimensions.

The ball never curved in any way when it was in sight and you have proof that it did anything of the kind.

Why didn't chopper 4 capture 175 flying over NY bay in the two minutes prior to the ball showing up?:lamo These are questions you'd have to answer in the real world.

You know you are right they did have one of those super 360 degree cameras that can see through buildings going didn't they?

The ball never curved in any way when it was in sight.

Not from the perspective of that video. You need to think 3 dimensionally to understand this

You know you are right they did have one of those super 360 degree cameras that can see through buildings going didn't they?

WTF are you talking about? You don't know. The fake plane was way up high even 1 minute before it exploded. They would've filmed it.

Not from the perspective of that video. You need to think 3 dimensionally to understand this

Not true. They had a perfect view and the plane would've never been west of the towers where the ball first appeared. That's impossible for a plane.

And as well as the multitude of other videos of the second plane crashing into the South Tower, which clearly show the plane, and not any "ball-like" object.

Back
Top Bottom